The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hidden Gem At Serangoon Garden Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
My 2cent FR:

I have tried Kimi, Nancy and Apple.

Kimi, i have known her for sometime. her service also good. 5G roaming and playability very high.

Nancy. Her looks very similar to the picture. Pretty face. Massage still learning but consider good for beginner. Service also tip top. ^^

Apple. Her looks quite similar to the picture. minus 10%... She just enter into this massage. So massage still learning. Her service quite good. trying to please.... ^^
Wow you tried 3 already? Salute!
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
CoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hidden Gem At Serangoon Garden Way

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call 69048726 or add their WeChat for appointment.

Cat 1 Shop That Provides Good Massage At Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms.

Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Tried Nancy today. Bro RotiPrata_Man and bro power0083 reviews are perfect. Pretty, young, friendly and smiling girl. Decent massage and very good basic service. I’ll RTM.

One thing to note though. Unlike what other bros mentioned she did ask me $100 for service. I negotiated to $80 as per bro RotiPrata MR, and she was ok with that. But as an early warning, bros please don’t spoil market rate.

Last edited by SGBJ2016; Yesterday at 09:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PieceOfMeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dropped by here as per other bros' recommendations. Tried to look for Kimi but she's not avail within my timings, so went with Nancy.

She's really as what other bros described in terms of service. I do feel her massage skill is pretty good considering she only learnt it from Kimi since bout a month ago. She's quite pretty too.

Great sharings from bros here. Always got things to learn and explore about. haha
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to try Cindy today. My own fault for being pak jiao, I went in keep thinking I'm gonna fuck her senseless today. But actually it's just a happy joint lol. But not to take anything away from Cindy. She's young and pretty imo, can massage very well too. Heard that this was a clean joint before, and Kimi was the one who taught her how to simulate and give a proper HJ. To be honest her HJ still at a ok standard, not like those v skillful kind or rushing kind. That ass alrdy look awesome w pants on. Wait till it's off, can only use firm, big and 饱满to describe it. If she do FJ, I'll be the one willing to pay a lot for it lol. All in all, young and pretty girl who can massage well, with a big and awesome ass, what more can we ask for?

On the way out caught Nancy and Apple eating. Both are pretty, but Nancy really is a cut above in terms of pretty face. Complexion looks good too

Last edited by sharingic; Today at 12:52 AM. Reason: Edit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1