The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangdangdang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/dai-dai-massage/

Short time frame available.

Convenient central area (South), no security.

Pretty, young lady. C balloons.

Not for massage lovers.

No kissing.

Happy message included in price, top up for super happy.

Allows zhut.

South exploration only on outside.
I believe the original girl went back already, number is being used by 2 other aunties now.
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 16
lousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDLP View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/cheryl-massage/

MR for this ML:

Location: Area G. Hard to find parking, but near to MRT for foot soldiers. No guards.
Face: 8/10. Think she is in her late 30s/ early 40s but well maintained. Got the mamasan look.
Boobs: Big and round - some say they are enhanced, but the headlights made me salute within seconds.
Massage: 6/10 pretty relaxed style. Not hard.
Sensual: 7/10 she will start with cat bath. From ur buttcrack to your ears. She will breathe hard and moan. Nuru was good, and there is a part that she slide my dick along her clit. Was worried that it may just go in. She doesn’t allow zhut or touching her nipples, and she can be quite fierce in enforcing this (she will stop and sternly say “不要动我的奶头!会痒和我的妹妹会有反应!”, but she will go back to her moans after you stopped, which I think it is quite cute. HJ wise quite mechanical, but she will tickle your balls. Also, sometimes she is clean shaven, and sometimes
She is bushy.
RTM: Yes, a few times already. I have to say Cheryl has a good personality, but can be very firm (especially when you touch her 奶头).
fully concur, good body as well, her nuru is great but play with her tits too much will kanna shift hand away, her pussy is those nice looking type
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
DDLP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiao-qi/

MR for this ML:
Looks: 6/10. Not a head turner, but her bubbly attitude more than made up for it.
Boobs: Big A/ small B. But thick nipples.
Massage: 8/10. Knows where to press. But abit short.
HDLY: very interesting with hot water wash. She will HDLY, then followed by sucking of balls (which was heavenly). Abit of AR I think and she will poke ur ass with her fingers.
Sensual: 8/10. she will take off her panties and lick your nipples.
She will yell “不要动我的B”when you touch her 妹妹 - but after that she will invite you to keep touching. I didn’t finger as she seems reluctant. Will continue to stroke and squeeze your very last drop out of your dick. Didn’t position herself to let me zhut throughout.
RTM: Maybe. Saw the stretch marks on her tummy, overall still petite and slim. Friendly girl. Perhaps will try her SM next time.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Samster

A late MR for MLX.

Looks: 5/10. Plain Jane. But 傻大姐personality makes her cute.
Boobs: B. Thick nipples to suck.
Massage: 8/10. The famous MLX roll, and she can massage hard and stretch the correct muscles. But abit short.
HDLY: with hot oil. Can be quite hot at times.
Sensual: 10/10. I have to say this is her strength. She is really a good balls sucker and shatter licker. Suck nipples and lick ears too. Allows fingering and I managed to paint her once during the peak of passion. Towards the end of her stint she gave me quick BBBJ (or rather, a quick suck of less than 5 seconds), perhaps as a farewell gift. Requested to shoot on her butt and she obliged, and playfully reminded me “不要乘机插进去,我会报警说你强奸我。”

Will miss her playfulness. All the best!
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnie1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/momo-massage/

MR for this ML:
Looks: 9/10. Chio type, same as photo, once try definitely will return (if you can click with her)
Boby: Skinny type
Massage: 6/10. Since she is skinny, so dont expect much
Sensual: 9/10. Service provided as advertised, she said many bro fell asleep after the deeds
RTM: Already returned many times, she was here before during post covid lockdown, this is her second visit, so dont miss the chance
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDLP View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/cheryl-massage/

MR for this ML:

Location: Area G. Hard to find parking, but near to MRT for foot soldiers. No guards.
Face: 8/10. Think she is in her late 30s/ early 40s but well maintained. Got the mamasan look.
Boobs: Big and round - some say they are enhanced, but the headlights made me salute within seconds.
Massage: 6/10 pretty relaxed style. Not hard.
Sensual: 7/10 she will start with cat bath. From ur buttcrack to your ears. She will breathe hard and moan. Nuru was good, and there is a part that she slide my dick along her clit. Was worried that it may just go in. She doesn’t allow zhut or touching her nipples, and she can be quite fierce in enforcing this (she will stop and sternly say “不要动我的奶头!会痒和我的妹妹会有反应!”, but she will go back to her moans after you stopped, which I think it is quite cute. HJ wise quite mechanical, but she will tickle your balls. Also, sometimes she is clean shaven, and sometimes
She is bushy.
RTM: Yes, a few times already. I have to say Cheryl has a good personality, but can be very firm (especially when you touch her 奶头).
One of the bros mentioned before that he slided in and was asked to pay 500 bucks. But must say her nuru got standard and got proper nuru bed.
Old Today, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
One of the bros mentioned before that he slided in and was asked to pay 500 bucks. But must say her nuru got standard and got proper nuru bed.
Yea, and she offered BJ to me once for $100.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1