The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Tried T but not budget friendly (Entrance 68 + 2B) for okok level HDLY with happy ending😆
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4865 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Tried T but not budget friendly (Entrance 68 + 2B) for okok level HDLY with happy ending😆
In that case I will skipped this ML and tks for sharing the cost 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nnbbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Share my experience here. It was a sat morning ard 1030 where after having breakfast and dropping my car for servicing I was bored and went to my usual massage joint.

Upon reaching I found out from reception that most of the ML I wanted wasn’t ready. So I went for a random assigned lady.

When she reached I was abit disappointed because seems like flat chest. Nvm proceed anyway.

Initial impression wasn’t good but o boy her massage was spot on. She wil be described as young, slim and tall with nice curvy body. Nice butt also.
30 mins in to the massage she started to pour oil into my butt crack and started using her thumb to rub my butt line, then slowly using her hand and army to slide in and out of my butt line and Carass my balls. In and out. It got my dick really hard. Then she whisper in my ears, want to turn around already? In her viet tone Chinese.

I said ok and then she wow in excitement, saying wow so hard already while stroking my dick. She started pouring oil on my dick and stroking it gently.

Then she ask me in Chinese, you like fast or slow. I thought about it and say slow.

She look at me and smile while stroking my dick and then stood up and start rubbing my nipples. After awhile she stop and then lower herself to lick and suck my nipples with some suction and use her teeth to nibble lightly. Then slowly start stroking my dick again.

I then ask her, if I can see her boobs and touch them. She smiled and say I same like you, flat. I told her I wanna see and feel for myself. Laughing, she nodded her head and proceed to guide my hand to her bra which she lifted up for me to touch. Ok la Small A with abit of nipples to play. I started to touch her boobs and slowly slowly move south and into her pants and touched her panties. She closed her eyes. I proceed to slip my hands into her panties which was made of soft cotton material. I felt a big bush of hair probably due to her young age and innocent she didn’t shave. I started to slip my finger and touched her clit and slowly slip my finger into her pussy.

She let out a soft groan and closed her eyes slightly, enjoying the moment. She stopped stroking my dick, then I pull her over and asked her if she wanted more? She asked me what more? I asked if she wanted to boom boom (viet slang) then she say cannot, boss will scold. She then proceed to stroke my dick while I pleasure her. I lift my head up and tried to French her but she shy away.

What happened next suprised me. She proceed to lay beside me and in a hugging position licked my nipples and pulled my hand back to her panties area and whisper, gege I want in Chinese.

I started to slip my fingers deeper into her pussy and realised it was really wet this time. She closed her eyes and slowly stroke my pen is while enjoying herself.

After awhile, her body shivered and she clenched my body and dick tightly. Then she came up and went back to stroking my dick again, this time round while trenching me. I lifted my fingers and saw how wet was it, I took a sniff and realised Wah, no smell. She saw me doing it and ask me to eat la. Haha I declined.

We continued to dfk until I cummed and she exclaimed Wah so much. After she washed up, layed beside me and asked me want to bath together? I say can ah? She smiled and say maybe next time now no time. She then asked me to go shower myself and after that I left a very happy man.

RTM: yes.
Hi bro. Can share the ml? Thank you!
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
arenti888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Share my experience here. It was a sat morning ard 1030 where after having breakfast and dropping my car for servicing I was bored and went to my usual massage joint.

Upon reaching I found out from reception that most of the ML I wanted wasn’t ready. So I went for a random assigned lady.

When she reached I was abit disappointed because seems like flat chest. Nvm proceed anyway.

Initial impression wasn’t good but o boy her massage was spot on. She wil be described as young, slim and tall with nice curvy body. Nice butt also.
30 mins in to the massage she started to pour oil into my butt crack and started using her thumb to rub my butt line, then slowly using her hand and army to slide in and out of my butt line and Carass my balls. In and out. It got my dick really hard. Then she whisper in my ears, want to turn around already? In her viet tone Chinese.

I said ok and then she wow in excitement, saying wow so hard already while stroking my dick. She started pouring oil on my dick and stroking it gently.

Then she ask me in Chinese, you like fast or slow. I thought about it and say slow.

She look at me and smile while stroking my dick and then stood up and start rubbing my nipples. After awhile she stop and then lower herself to lick and suck my nipples with some suction and use her teeth to nibble lightly. Then slowly start stroking my dick again.

I then ask her, if I can see her boobs and touch them. She smiled and say I same like you, flat. I told her I wanna see and feel for myself. Laughing, she nodded her head and proceed to guide my hand to her bra which she lifted up for me to touch. Ok la Small A with abit of nipples to play. I started to touch her boobs and slowly slowly move south and into her pants and touched her panties. She closed her eyes. I proceed to slip my hands into her panties which was made of soft cotton material. I felt a big bush of hair probably due to her young age and innocent she didn’t shave. I started to slip my finger and touched her clit and slowly slip my finger into her pussy.

She let out a soft groan and closed her eyes slightly, enjoying the moment. She stopped stroking my dick, then I pull her over and asked her if she wanted more? She asked me what more? I asked if she wanted to boom boom (viet slang) then she say cannot, boss will scold. She then proceed to stroke my dick while I pleasure her. I lift my head up and tried to French her but she shy away.

What happened next suprised me. She proceed to lay beside me and in a hugging position licked my nipples and pulled my hand back to her panties area and whisper, gege I want in Chinese.

I started to slip my fingers deeper into her pussy and realised it was really wet this time. She closed her eyes and slowly stroke my pen is while enjoying herself.

After awhile, her body shivered and she clenched my body and dick tightly. Then she came up and went back to stroking my dick again, this time round while trenching me. I lifted my fingers and saw how wet was it, I took a sniff and realised Wah, no smell. She saw me doing it and ask me to eat la. Haha I declined.

We continued to dfk until I cummed and she exclaimed Wah so much. After she washed up, layed beside me and asked me want to bath together? I say can ah? She smiled and say maybe next time now no time. She then asked me to go shower myself and after that I left a very happy man.

RTM: yes.
Hi bro,care to share contact.Thanks much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1