The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monkeydance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashino View Post

Sharing my experience with Julia.

She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady. Able to converse well in English so no communication barrier.

Looks: 8 (Looks exactly like photos. Young and long hair. Very demure, soft spoken, calm, zen energy, kind of person.)

Boobs: 8 ( perfect C cup natural and soft, enjoyed my time sucking,licking and squeezing them. Suitable for big boobs lovers)

Body: 8 (tall and slender with fair smooth skin complexion and nice texture, slim curvy figure with seductive sexy hot ass)

Frenching: 8 (The connection was there and she knows her game. Good apetizer. Exchanging our lips and tongue throughout the session. No bad breath and it was nice all the way)

BBBJ: 8.5 ( she can take control and go deep, no teeth, good suction, blow very long and deepthroat with tongue twirling effect)

Pussy: 8 (Can tell she loves my painting skills and sucking on her clitoris.It was sensitive, clean shave, wet and tasty with no smell)

FJ: 8.5 (Pumped in missionary and doggy. Doggy is the best cuz her meaty ass is wonderful. Got high on the piak piak noise and both of us succumbed together)

GFE: 9.5 ( very high with lover feel, high KC , feel comfortable and gave the submissive mistress and wife feel)

She is sure RTF material. She is a fantastic bonk. Try her fast before she left out shores.

Thanks Bro SNS for the arrangement with Julia
looks great and good review
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dumbpayingsimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time here in Dome 3!

Any bro has met Alicia yet? If yes, able to PM/share the FR here. Thanks in advance!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=976187
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows when is Zoe’s birthday? She told me before her horoscope is Virgo.
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 13
vidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks SNS for Sophia.

My ratings for her:

Looks: 8/10 - Fair and pretty! Guy who like shy young lady with long hair and the exotic vibe.
should give her a try.

Body: 8/10 - Smooth fair skin with long sexy leg. Tall frame. Curvy and sexy figure with nice sexy hot ass.

Boobs: 8./10 nice B soft natural and a handful. Her nipples are sensitive and areolas are pink and supple.

Frenching: 8/10 straight away got raped type. She is a with lot of DFK, and playing of each other tongue to tongue non stop.

BBBJ: 8//10 - Warm and wet! She is still learning but she tries her best to give a strong suction BBBJ and DT.

Pussy: 9/10 - Clean shaven with no smell and she loves being painted and responded by grinding against my tongue and her clit

FJ: 8/10 - very tight, likely very low mileage. I think even death grip affected bros may find difficulty hanging on. Very very responsive, with genuine moans and can take hard pounding. Really can grip, can see every thrust will split the lips and pleasure as i released my cum in missionary position.

GFE: 8/10 - She exudes loads of natural GFE, she give me the girlfriend feel and very good attitude.Sure is RTF material.
Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

Alina SNS

She has long hair and is a beautiful and gentle lady, with the GND vibes and a charming smile and a sexy smitten eye. Look much better then in pic.

Body was super slim and tight with curvy figure. Her body skin was fair like baby and her ass was in a super nice shape. Boobs was B cup. Soft and natural with no knife marking, nice fitting shape to her body, sensitive nipple to play with.

We started off slow till her engine is warmed up and started tongue fighting all the way throughout the session.

In BBBJ she take good care and control of my cock, good suction and feel, slurping effect, no teething and can go deep to mouth fuck her as shes game to it.

Her pussy was clean shave and it looks very yummy, just a light tease and she get arouse and moan lightly as her clit was sensitive and was damn wet and signal me to enter her.

Capped on and i fuck her deep and hard in multiple positions, she accomodate with it and her moans natural. Most enjoyable position with her is missionary, cause she initate to DFK and i fuck her deep till i cum.

Very good GFE as she focus on serving me. No a time watcher and make me feel close with her.

Sign off,
Adam Lebean
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
biggrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dropping some brief reviews of my more recent dome 3 escapades

Patrizia (Elite69)
Gorgeous European girl, she dresses up well to whet your appetite and isn't shy to initiate, lots of frenching for a warm welcome before teasing you with her assets. All this is even before the shower. Very accommodating to multiple positions, action is great, one of the best European ladies for me

Sofiyah (VP)
She has a distinct and beautiful mixed look, which is my cup of tea. Proactive during the deed and she's very good with her tongue I must say. One thing to note is she has quite a few large tattoos, so for those who love inked ladies she'll be great

Snowy (VP)
Huge knockers and very teh voice/way of speaking. She breaks ice well and wil tease you throughout

Erika (Fanza)
Amazing experience through and through. Erika is sexy and elegant and cute all in one package. She dolls up nicely and is very tender throughout the session. Feels like you're with your gf/mistress that morphs into a jav experience in bed. Bl
Boss fanza has been great at the arrangements and logistics, very prompt and smooth experience
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggrin View Post
Dropping some brief reviews of my more recent dome 3 escapades

Patrizia (Elite69)
Gorgeous European girl, she dresses up well to whet your appetite and isn't shy to initiate, lots of frenching for a warm welcome before teasing you with her assets. All this is even before the shower. Very accommodating to multiple positions, action is great, one of the best European ladies for me

Sofiyah (VP)
She has a distinct and beautiful mixed look, which is my cup of tea. Proactive during the deed and she's very good with her tongue I must say. One thing to note is she has quite a few large tattoos, so for those who love inked ladies she'll be great

Snowy (VP)
Huge knockers and very teh voice/way of speaking. She breaks ice well and wil tease you throughout

Erika (Fanza)
Amazing experience through and through. Erika is sexy and elegant and cute all in one package. She dolls up nicely and is very tender throughout the session. Feels like you're with your gf/mistress that morphs into a jav experience in bed. Bl
Boss fanza has been great at the arrangements and logistics, very prompt and smooth experience
That's awesome bro. Very diverse cast. 👍 Too bad I got no power to up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1