The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Emma from sexhouse69

looks – 7 (looks good imo. photos in black dress resembles her rl more)
Boobs – 8.5 (very big, soft and abit sag, should be originals)
Body - 7.5 (meaty girl. big soft fluffy ass)
BBBJ - 8.5 (im not much of a bj person but she really puts alot of effort here. even waking my bro up.. very commendable. no teeth feel..)
FJ - 8.5 (very accomodating to all my requests and can take long pounding)
GFE - 7 (very good english proficiency so communication was smooth)
Service - 9 (no horse run svc and attitude. shower tgr start and end. shower foreplay, shower bbbj. AR)
RTF - unlikely as im going overseas soon
Was it really F.
Value meal or did you upsize the extended menu
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
2 months and finally back on SG shores. When I landed in SG, so did Yuli...it's a coincidence to actually see her at Bro. KK stable. Honestly, she's someone you would take a second glance. So for those asking if she looks like picture? Well, not that it isn't accurate BUT the real deal is R.E.A.L.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000339

Cut the long story short, great session for me to unload 2 months worth of ammo. She is small but has a body to die for...SUPER SWEE (pei-sei i boh-sex for 2-month liao). Cloths off and you see an awesome 'second work' full back tattoo. Her BBBJ was out of this world and drew first blood...hahahaha...got the better of me. Switched and BOY!! Her abalone is "PRETTY" & "TASTY". No kidding..it's been a while "me-lar" to see a "swee CB". If you are a tuner, she's for you as those tuners are sensitive BUT be aware it's not a CUPPA (boobs bro may be disappointed). YULI is tight and for her frame, deep trust would seem impossible. Well, be hold she's an all rounder taking in full in CG with an expression of agony yet pleasure. Strong rider I must say. Got her into doggie and was treated to a jiggling butt and defined dimples (staring fiercely back). That feeling was sensational. Soon, she was trusting back and her moan was getting louder. That's just too much for me and I surrendered "sigh"

With two shots done, I was disappointed because I had "underperformed" as stamina wasn't good. "More sex is good" "keep you healthy with good heart" she told me as lean back to relax. That goldern advise from a XMM. She is no time watcher, and can hold pretty decent conversation in English.

No score for Yuli BUT countless compliments which I would say "is more than numbers"

With that, I left a happy man with plans for more RTF before she depart from sunny Singapore
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
Tazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lexus (Lust365)
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=lexus

Looks: 9 adorable lady. Bubbly personality. Very pretty

Boobs: 9 B cup. I like it small on her

Body: 9 petite. For tall girls lover

Bbbj: 9 deep throat was easy peasy for her. Siok

Fj: 9 like a sex machine. She is non stop. Has soft and loud moans. Will give me wild moans when intensity is getting fast. She will grab my arm tight some more when I'm pounding her right. Super siok bonk! Love our chemistry in bed

Gfe: 9 the type who always wants to get fucked by bf and very clingy
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fckusanta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Porsche
Lust365

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural, suits her body type
Body: 9/10, slim
Pussy: no KY needed was alrdy wet doing foreplay
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Power suctions
FJ: 9.5/10, accommodating to try positions, hardworking
GFE: 9/10 hardworking
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Toinc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

OneSiam- Ka Kao

Resemblence to photos: 10/10, Accurate WYSIWYG, the definition of her abs in the photos are real. If you like fit chicks, dont miss out

Body: A little Fairer than most thais, Slim Fit with abs, Hourglass shape.
Slim petite.

Boob: Natural, big for her slim frame

Bbbj: 9/10, no bracers. Nice teeth

Pussy: trimmed hair, no funky stuff.

Fj: 9/10, not tired easily and ok with different positions

Hj: 9/10

Massage: didnt try

Painting: -

Service/Attitude: One of the best i've tried, can joke and laugh, very chatty. Service started in shower and ended in shower

Communication: Fluent English, no google translate

RTF?: Yes, good attitude and skills will rtf if nth else catches my eye
Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Lickallyoucan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Koi of SS
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...&highlight=koi

Okt/ swift transaction

Looks/ 9 good girl vibe. Cute specially when she smiles.(Include the naughty one)

Body/ 9 petite

Boobs/ B cup. Proportional to her body

Bbbj/ 8.5 warm up a bit to unleash beast

Fj/ 9 tight and nonstop wetness kiffy. Wasn't hard to climax ( that's the problem too fast cum) 😅

Rtf: yes, for sure
Old Today, 12:45 AM
Samster

sexything deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok here is my simple nice sweet short FR for YASMIN from Ss :

What attract me is a tall height & she have a long sexy leg haha, I love slim figure and tall babe

Looks (9) well, live pics around 90%. She has sharp features which caught my eye just can't stop looking at her and her sexy leg.

Body (8.5) Her boobies are soft no sagging & nice pair of sensitive nipples. She has no found of much fats content area, abit curvy figure with a very nice view.

*Services* (Summary below) :

As usual, bro ss never disappoint.
This time round got his recommendation which is really good.

She is really hardworking, she slowly down with catbath & started licking everywhere During FJ, her moans r the super sexy, which turned me on

Thank you for all the arrangements!

Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cherry from lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001250

OKT : Very steady and fast replies
Looks : Sweet young girl looking, same as photo maybe 15% discount
Body : Petite with nice curve and smooth skin, feels just right
Boobs : Told me is natural C cup, look good and can squeeze and suck hard.
BBBJ : Start giving Bbbj during showering, I lightly pinch her nipples.Her tongue is damn good, wet and sloppy. She was keep blowing until I told her to stop.
FJ : Very very horny since is single for some time. Rode me in a few position then ask me fuck her hard. Continue bonk her long time change countless positions. Finally feel a little tired but she still cheer me up. A amazing experience with sweet young girl.
GFE: No need Google translate. She can talk about her life and will cuddle with me in between shots. Will start playing with your 2ic in the middle of the convo and has a cheeky personality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1