The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entankmine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001455
Anni from fairiesfinder

Looks: 8/10 very friendly and cheerful first impression, With beautiful long hair and a bubbly character
Boobs: 9/10 natural D more than handful, so soft that u want to bury your face in those boobs
Body: 9/10 curvy at the right place and lots to grab on
Fingering: 9/10 happily spread her legs wide for u to enjoy
Bbbj: 8/10 wet and sloppy it's the type that will make you so horny
Fj: 9/10 very accommodating, like to be dominated in missh n doggie, squeeze her boobs a bit hard n she goes hornier
RTF: of course!
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
wah 1 arm ninja still can fight!
Yang guo... One arm hero swordsman 🤗
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lolwinlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oolong from Terminal21

Took her and also got a good deal from bro Kim

She's great in service and very willing to serve

Petite body, very pretty 100% as in photos which is rare these days

A bit shy to begin with, but not stopping me from undressing her

BJ was steady, very gentle towards my lil bro and she good at making me wanting more

Pussy damn tight and moans in silence but sweet one

Once warm up, gfe is top level one like your GF in uni

No have attitude problem, overall satisfying
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sugapups is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick FR for Cadillac from Lust-

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...light=cadillac

OKT: 10/10

Cadillac look quite similiar to her photos posted. But need to discount around 10% , Pretty and up to my taste and standard. Her body is well maintained. Boobs are natural.

Look: 9.5/10
Boobs: 10/10
Shower: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 - You have to try it. Damn shiok, can go long time somemore
FJ: 10/10 - Rides like no tomorrow, so much energy
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2120 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Kimmy from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001045

Session was smooth and lady service was awesome

I enjoyed myself fully with Kimmy and she really made me feel good

Bbbj, frenching and tight pussy was the key point

Her Bbbj was long lasting till I almost blust all out before even fucking her

We kissed like lovers and she was playful too by sucking my tongue a little

Tight pussy was good, clean and no odour which I painted, finger and fucked like crazy for the whole 40mins making her like a crazy horse

Gfe 10/10 love the way she cuddle n played with my balls

Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hoyota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Da from fairiesfinder

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001454

Looks - not bad quite close to her photo

Body: Nice and Curvy, especially her perky ass and petite in size. Boobs Natural cam fondle and zhut won't push away

BBBJ - Pretty good, quite hardworking, 2nd round was harder for me to get hard

Fuckjob - Good, hardworking girl, will ask if you ok and all

GFE - Very friendly, initially a bit quiet but warmed up quickly.
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Visited Mandy from Galaxy last night. 90% accurate to the pic, just slightly more tanned. Very sexy lady from Chiangmai. Big boobs enhanced but with reasonable amount of soft portion. Big round bouncy booty. Excellent service.
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
knightkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyknightkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wawa from Club Friday

After a disappointing session earlier in the day with another stable, back to bro Friday and he recommend Wawa. Looks wise rewlly good, look like Chinese babe also fluent both English/Chinese. Figure slim and petite, handful of boobs. GFE game is strong, I really got the mistress vibe. Fuck was also solid, no horse run. She was actually a solid rider, riding quite a while and no single complaint of being tired. If you like the fair skin Chinese looking lady and horny one highly recommend this one.
Ps not really a fan of the towel but no biggy, next can bring my own

Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Fr for Nami (galaxyxscorts)

Model standard and very pretty 9/10

She had the best figure and boobs that can use to suck and fondle 9/10

Her blowjob was awesome and can go deep too 9/10

Pussy was clean shave like camel toe and she loves to be painted and definitely her moan will make a man steam 9/10

We fucked like rabbits and she loves to hug me tight, she rides well too and will give those horny expressions that will make me boil faster then normal

Gfe 10/10, she definitely will use her service and body to poison u lol

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000806
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ucgayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took Anni last night
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001455

Looks:Pretty cute and charming face, syt for sure.

Body:Slim, fair and smooth skin with a good proportion of ass and D-size boobs for her size natural that look good on her body.

Bbbj: good suction and strong combo. Very hardworking, duration not those 15-20 sec then cap on for you. I would say a good 5-7 mins good bj.

Fj: 10/10 Responsive. Started off with cowgirl and then a sit-up cowgirl against the wall sucking those Boobs! Off-load my armies with missionary. I literally enjoy the sex and feels like having those experiences.
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

detokoper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Simple belated FR for Sofia, bonked her in yesterday afternoon

95% likeness to photo and video on telegram, body considered slim with no tummy and soft natural boobs. She’s a very friendly lady who makes my visit pleasant with lots of laughs and playful touches peppered in. fun to bonk

BBBJ is good her riding skills quite good, never say die attitude. Even I'm the one who fuck her from below, it was very good feeling as her pussy is damn tight and wet

Downtime means lots of tits rubbing and cuddling in bed.

Would recommend her if you like young girls with big tits haha,
Cheers
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 6
pine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud of

FR for Whiskey from Ss.

This girl has a good figure, nice skin and a good character.
She is pretty, looks innocent but abit wild.

This girl knew how to please me. Her blowjob is all nice and long, never look at the time or chase me hurry.

Good riding skills and accommodating with all smiles.

Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
dicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydicky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Mint CF

She really is per her review, very chio natural beauty kind, very minimjm make up and basically WYSIWYG.

Entered the room and greeted with a black lingerie. Helped me to get naked and stripped off my clothes, asked if I showered already and if I want shower tgt or no. Of course I will not turn down the offer. BJ starts in shower, this girl got some serious skills, I do have a high expectation due to her popularity, and she deliver it 100%.

BJ with deepthroat, all kind of tonghe teasing in head, shaft and balls. She really can fulfill your desirea. FJ was full of non stop action, changing positions many times. Solid sia.

Best of the best of course GFE part, some bros said visit her regularly as she is like a real friend. I somewhat agree, spend time talk about life, work issues and she give real advice. Good at English, no need use GT at all.

Guess she does this sex and life therapy thing, will definitely RTF as long as she's here.
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Whiskey
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000530

This girl deserves an FR...

Saw all the reviews about her PSE and decided to book her for that...what I ended up getting was an awesome GFE with the right touch of PSE where it mattered.

First to settle the admin issues - booking system was easy and fuss free. instructions to the venue easy to understand. No need to register (even though there is a counter). I felt the room could be a little bigger and recommend that she be "upgraded" to a a bigger/better place to receive her guests.

I came in past 1130pm with a small bottle of Whiskey (haha) as a treat for myself. Whiskey is a tall enough girl, very slight Thai Tan (I would consider her fair). Sharp figures but when I saw her, her awesome body was hidden away by her Pjs...she speaks good English, so if comms is a thing for you, she exceeds expectations. Body? Awesome - her boobs are manmade but there is something Sexy about it. Very shapely, very womanly...not too thin and certainly not too fat...shaven...wow...

I spent close to 30mins just lying down on her bed sipping on my whiskey and just talking to her. Every now and then, a kiss...like talking to your girlfriend or mistress...very erotic.

Quick shower alone and got headlong into DFK...I'm average sized, she easily DT to my balls, no gag reflex...absolute joy. Spent the rest of the time just mishing...really enjoyed the body to body contact...spent my first shot there...and after I came, she keeps stroking while trying to take the condom off ( I suspect that this is her special trick).

Spent the next couple of minutes relax and I ploughed back into her again. After a while, I got up and she stroked me to my second shot. It was a mix of mouth, hand...I just came all over her body. I throughly enjoyed myself.

Whiskey will probably be many things to many guys - to me, she is my little sexy secret fuck toy...RTF? I've her contact, will see her in BKK next year
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ineeednymph is Cool - loads of Potential

Numwan <---> Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=numwan

Looks/ 9 pretty, close to pics
Age/ 22
Boobs/ 9 C cup perky
Bbbj/ 9 very on and sucked me like no tomorrow
Fj: 9 Numwan is one of the most hard working gal I've had. No black face and didn't checked phone at all. Wetness no problem, all the way wet
Gfe: 9 felt the connection with hugs and kisses

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1