The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Rika (VP)

Shoutout to Trafalgar and Kingsmen bro for the recommendation and VP for bringing this legend to our shores.

Texted okt the moment i saw the post to secure a slot for today. Some hiccups with the instructions today but all is good.

Met Rika and she looks like her photos and videos biggest boobs i have ever seen.

As expected she was very polite and showered me with GFE even though i can’t speak japanese at all. Vocabulary ends at konichiwa, arigato, sugoi and kimochi

Into the shower, she pressed some shower gel and put it on my hand. May need the experts to enlighten me here but i took it as a sign to shower her so i rub the shower gel all over her humongous titties. Had a good DFK and BBBJ in the shower.

After the shower, she changed into a sexy lingerie in grey, not sure how to describe the lingerie but just know that it can barely cover half of her huge boobs with the nipples out for some sucking. We continued our sword fight with our tongues on the bed and damn she sure knows how to make a man high. I must say her BBBJ is quite insane. Constant eye contacts, sucking my tool while her tongue works on the bottom of my shaft. Goodness sake, i thought i was casting for JAV. Thank god i didnt bust my nuts before the other courses. I went to suck her titties, almost wanted to motorboat those assets but held myself sane. Slowly went south to her cleanly shaved pussy for some slurping. Kingsmen bro was right, her twerks are an ego booster even though i am probably not good at eating pussies.

For the main course, we started in CG, her riding felt so good. We continued DFK as she rode me. After a few mins, she twerked again and i took control to thrust her from the bottom. Fast forward, we fucked in mish and wow, the sight of her titties bouncing up and down is quite a sight to remember. I slowly picked up my pace with my tool plunging her field. It was not long after i felt that i am close to bursting my nuts, turned on my sports mode and full on gas as i fuck her like a rabbit. She knew i am about to cum and moans louder and told me she is coming too.

While this is not cheap but definitely worth a try and for sure a bang for buck. Now i understand why so she is a legend.

She could speak conversational english so we did talk abit after the session and i told her that her regulars recommended me hahah

Last edited by chionz; Yesterday at 10:09 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
FR for Rika (VP)

Shoutout to Trafalgar and Kingsmen bro for the recommendation and VP for bringing this legend to our shores.

Texted okt the moment i saw the post to secure a slot for today. Some hiccups with the instructions today but all is good.

Met Rika and she looks like her photos and videos biggest boobs i have ever seen.

As expected she was very polite and showered me with GFE even though i can’t speak japanese at all. Vocabulary ends at konichiwa, arigato, sugoi and kimochi

Into the shower, she pressed some shower gel and put it on my hand. May need the experts to enlighten me here but i took it as a sign to shower her so i rub the shower gel all over her humongous titties. Had a good DFK and BBBJ in the shower.

After the shower, she changed into a sexy lingerie in grey, not sure how to describe the lingerie but just know that it can barely cover half of her huge boobs with the nipples out for some sucking. We continued our sword fight with our tongues on the bed and damn she sure knows how to make a man high. I must say her BBBJ is quite insane. Constant eye contacts, sucking my tool while her tongue works on the bottom of my shaft. Goodness sake, i thought i was casting for JAV. Thank god i didnt bust my nuts before the other courses. I went to suck her titties, almost wanted to motorboat those assets but held myself sane. Slowly went south to her cleanly shaved pussy for some slurping. Kingsmen bro was right, her twerks boost are an ego booster even though i am probably not good at eating pussies.

For the main course, we started in CG, her riding felt so good. We continued DFK as she rode me. After a few mins, she twerked again and i took control to thrust her from the bottom. Fast forward, we fucked in mish and wow, the sight of her titties bouncing up and down is quite a sight to remember. I slowly picked up my pace with my tool plunging her field. It was not long after i felt that i am close to bursting my nuts, switched to sports mode and full on gas as i fuck her like a rabbit. She knew i am about to cum and moans louder and told me she is coming too.

While this is not cheap but definitely worth a try and for sure a bang for buck. She could speak conversational english so we did talk abit after the session and i told her that her regulars recommended me hahah
Great FR bro! 👏 Kudos to you for securing your maiden Jap bonk fast. 😂
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Great FR bro! 👏 Kudos to you for securing your maiden Jap bonk fast. 😂
Thanks for the recommendation bro. She is already fully booked for the day!!
But seems like she will be here for some time so lots of time for you all to plan countless RTFs
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Another well written and steamy piece as expected of you bro. 👍 I can't wait for my next RTF which is guaranteed to be a 2h session this weekend. I'm spoilt by the many choices with Rika back on our shores as well as a new JAV girl TBA by bro @FanzaSG.

2024 has truly been a remarkable bonking year...
Thank you for recommending Izabelle to us bro 🙏 I don’t think I would have usually gone with Izabelle based on her photos but thanks to your recommendation I got another great experience with another VP legend.
Enjoy your 2 hour RTF session with Izabelle bro, no doubt it will be a great one 👍

Bro @VPremium has made September to be a good month with goddesses such as Yves, Izabelle and now Rika.
To bros who are still on the fence about Rika, I forgot to mention that Rika speaks English rather well so that will alleviate any language barrier concerns that you might have.

Bro @FanzaSG looks set to make September even better with his tentative JAV star, and I am eagerly awaiting THE SPECIAL ONE of his jap girls to grace our shores hopefully in October.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BingBing (VP)

Following kingsmen bro FR and trafalgar bro told me that he caught a glimpse of her and said she's pretty, decided to try. She wasnt my first choice but boy am i glad to meet her!

Was expecting a GND type of look but had a great surprise. Not GND type but indeed pretty and super fair, have some blemishes though. She held my hand and walk me towards the lift where we waited for awhile. We had a eye contact and she lean in for a kiss, after that she turned around and started grinding me and put my hand on her nice soft enhanced tits. We went into the lift with another lady which i guess is jen, they started chatting abit and jen said "dep trai dep trai", after which bing bing smile and said something that i presume to be look at this or some sort, she asked me to kiss her but i was too shy to do it as another bro was in the lift also. We shared a laughter and went our ways after reaching the floor.

BingBing's one of the rare vp girls that helped to shower before and after, had some small talk then started the session. She started with catbath with her tongue and finger on my nipple. BBBJ was great with variation of sucking, licking and DT. As she was blowing, she slowly move her body towards me inch by inch and i started to rub her pussy. After awhile we were almost in a 69 position so heck it, i just pull her over for 69 even though she's not fully shaved.

We started the main event with cowgirl, she did both the grinding and the up down slamming, i pulled her in for DFK during the slamming. Switched to mish and she pulled me down to continue DFK during which she started saying "老公好爽" all this. Sadly i didnt have much sleep yesterday so my junior no give me face, not really super junior so after awhile i had to stop.

She started to give me HJ and pull my hand towards her pussy, so i started rubbing her again. After awhile she lie down on the bed and asked me to sit up, she then suddenly press my head down and said "舔我" and i became her sex slave for the next 10 mins or so.

As i was painting her, she slowly started to kiap my head with her thigh, gradually harder and harder till she started moaning really loud and moved up and down furiously. After a loud moan, she continued to kiap my head so i continued with some gentle licking first and gradually increase the intensity. After awhile she suddenly kiap super hard and move her hips up high, after letting out a loud moan she finally release my head and i dropped to the bed.

We rested alittle and she said that she came twice already but i haven cum, asked me how i can finish. I said i'm alright but she insisted in helping me finish so i started giving myself handjob and she came up to DFK till we finish the job.

Cuddle and chat after the deed and she asked me to visit her again when she comes back. She mention that she might come back after 1 month or so, after which she invited me to HCM to visit her and said she will bring me around to eat, in exchange i have to return her the favour by eating her back lol!

Overall a great session, rather high GFE with some PSE that i didnt expect!
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
BingBing (VP)

Following kingsmen bro FR and trafalgar bro told me that he caught a glimpse of her and said she's pretty, decided to try. She wasnt my first choice but boy am i glad to meet her!

Was expecting a GND type of look but had a great surprise. Not GND type but indeed pretty and super fair, have some blemishes though. She held my hand and walk me towards the lift where we waited for awhile. We had a eye contact and she lean in for a kiss, after that she turned around and started grinding me and put my hand on her nice soft enhanced tits. We went into the lift with another lady which i guess is jen, they started chatting abit and jen said "dep trai dep trai", after which bing bing smile and said something that i presume to be look at this or some sort, she asked me to kiss her but i was too shy to do it as another bro was in the lift also. We shared a laughter and went our ways after reaching the floor.

BingBing's one of the rare vp girls that helped to shower before and after, had some small talk then started the session. She started with catbath with her tongue and finger on my nipple. BBBJ was great with variation of sucking, licking and DT. As she was blowing, she slowly move her body towards me inch by inch and i started to rub her pussy. After awhile we were almost in a 69 position so heck it, i just pull her over for 69 even though she's not fully shaved.

We started the main event with cowgirl, she did both the grinding and the up down slamming, i pulled her in for DFK during the slamming. Switched to mish and she pulled me down to continue DFK during which she started saying "老公好爽" all this. Sadly i didnt have much sleep yesterday so my junior no give me face, not really super junior so after awhile i had to stop.

She started to give me HJ and pull my hand towards her pussy, so i started rubbing her again. After awhile she lie down on the bed and asked me to sit up, she then suddenly press my head down and said "舔我" and i became her sex slave for the next 10 mins or so.

As i was painting her, she slowly started to kiap my head with her thigh, gradually harder and harder till she started moaning really loud and moved up and down furiously. After a loud moan, she continued to kiap my head so i continued with some gentle licking first and gradually increase the intensity. After awhile she suddenly kiap super hard and move her hips up high, after letting out a loud moan she finally release my head and i dropped to the bed.

We rested alittle and she said that she came twice already but i haven cum, asked me how i can finish. I said i'm alright but she insisted in helping me finish so i started giving myself handjob and she came up to DFK till we finish the job.

Cuddle and chat after the deed and she asked me to visit her again when she comes back. She mention that she might come back after 1 month or so, after which she invited me to HCM to visit her and said she will bring me around to eat, in exchange i have to return her the favour by eating her back lol!

Overall a great session, rather high GFE with some PSE that i didnt expect!
Great FR bro! Looks like she's quite into you, must have given her the best BFE.

+2
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
FR for Rika (VP)
Amazing FR bro 👍 And super happy to see that you had a great session with Rika. Rika is truly in a league of her own and I highly recommend bros to pre-book her one day in advance if you are keen to meet her because her slots do get taken up very quickly.

In the case of Rika, it is truly as the saying goes ‘if you snooze, you lose’. It is certainly a lifetime regret if you don’t meet Rika at least once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
BingBing (VP)
Amazing FR too bro 👍 Glad to see that you had a good experience with BingBing and happy to also know that BingBing is getting more comfortable and losing her shyness, so much so that she may continue with FL work instead of going into the KTV scene when she returns to our shores.

BingBing has the potential to be a VP legend and if she manages to address her shyness by getting more comfortable with bros moving forward, she will definitely be a force to be reckoned with and will very quickly rise up the ranks to match Yves and Chantelle. Heck she might even be a good Rosamund replacement for the die-hard Rosamund fans.
For the Rosamund fans, if you are itching for a release, you can give BingBing a try before her stint ends in two days.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
labellite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xin Yi from Yxuan
Must say her body rly power, got meat in the right places and really can see the bounce on the ass when you pound. A bit on the quieter side but good in bed, took a hard bonk well haha
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bingbangborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR for Rika (VP)

After the shower, she changed into a sexy lingerie in grey, not sure how to describe the lingerie but just know that it can barely cover half of her huge boobs with the nipples out for some sucking. We continued our sword fight with our tongues on the bed and damn she sure knows how to make a man high. I must say her BBBJ is quite insane. Constant eye contacts, sucking my tool while her tongue works on the bottom of my shaft. Goodness sake, i thought i was casting for JAV. Thank god i didnt bust my nuts before the other courses. I went to suck her titties, almost wanted to motorboat those assets but held myself sane. Slowly went south to her cleanly shaved pussy for some slurping. Kingsmen bro was right, her twerks are an ego booster even though i am probably not good at eating pussies.

For the main course, we started in CG, her riding felt so good. We continued DFK as she rode me. After a few mins, she twerked again and i took control to thrust her from the bottom. Fast forward, we fucked in mish and wow, the sight of her titties bouncing up and down is quite a sight to remember. I slowly picked up my pace with my tool plunging her field. It was not long after i felt that i am close to bursting my nuts, turned on my sports mode and full on gas as i fuck her like a rabbit. She knew i am about to cum and moans louder and told me she is coming too.

While this is not cheap but definitely worth a try and for sure a bang for buck. Now i understand why so she is a legend.

She could speak conversational english so we did talk abit after the session and i told her that her regulars recommended me hahah
Hi bro, how do you proceed with the session if you can't speak japanese at all? Did she communicate in conversational english as you mentioned? my first experience with with japanese girl did not go well because I could not speak japanese and I was quite inexperienced, and she could not speak english at all, all her communication she had to keep typing on her phone to google translate and kept interrupting the pace. As a result I can only admire the japanese girls but don't dare to book them any more.

I know I posted this before but wanted to hear from someone else who cant speak japanese either

EDIT: understand from kingmen next post that she can speak some English, thats still good, other jap girls with 0 english and 0 mandarin may be a bit challenging...
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
FR for Rika (VP)

Hi bro, on the shower gel, I will usually rub it all over her body (including her boobs) and then slowly and gently proceed to clean her pussy followed by giving her a good rub so that she achieves her first (and sometimes second) orgasm in the shower. This will help her to relax and put her in a good mood for the main action on the bed, though the key is to be gentle with her and to watch her reaction and adjust the speed and pressure of your rubbing so that she achieves her O.
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbangborn View Post
Hi bro, how do you proceed with the session if you can't speak japanese at all? Did she communicate in conversational english as you mentioned? my first experience with with japanese girl did not go well because I could not speak japanese and I was quite inexperienced, and she could not speak english at all, all her communication she had to keep typing on her phone to google translate and kept interrupting the pace. As a result I can only admire the japanese girls but don't dare to book them any more.

I know I posted this before but wanted to hear from someone else who cant speak japanese either

EDIT: understand from kingmen next post that she can speak some English, thats still good, other jap girls with 0 english and 0 mandarin may be a bit challenging...
Yes Rika spoke conversational english so it was fine for me. But i have met non Jap FLs that didnt speak english or chinese. I just go with the flow and use simple english plus body language to communicate. My sense is that usually they will get it if your request is not too complicated, but of coz the GFE will be lacking abit there
Old Today, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Hi bro, on the shower gel, I will usually rub it all over her body (including her boobs) and then slowly and gently proceed to clean her pussy followed by giving her a good rub so that she achieves her first (and sometimes second) orgasm in the shower. This will help her to relax and put her in a good mood for the main action on the bed, though the key is to be gentle with her and to watch her reaction and adjust the speed and pressure of your rubbing so that she achieves her O.
Thanks bro! Glad that i at least rubbed her boobs and pussy with it hahah but was more careful cause i wasnt sure
Looking forward to your erotic stories soon!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1