The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
dafuqsex

Old 06-10-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Hi all, anyone has any recommendations can bring partner for massage together but have extras behind closed doors?

Tia!
Old Yesterday, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
Hi all, anyone has any recommendations can bring partner for massage together but have extras behind closed doors?

Tia!
Some massage establishments have VIP rooms with attached showers. You can book these rooms for your couple massage.... and the masseuses will leave the room after the massage to let you shower and do your thing with your partner.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Some massage establishments have VIP rooms with attached showers. You can book these rooms for your couple massage.... and the masseuses will leave the room after the massage to let you shower and do your thing with your partner.
Thanks bro! Sorry I think I need to rephrase my question.

As in if I wanna go JB massage with my wife in a joint that looks clean but have extras for me behind closed doors with my masseuse.

Up u my little points.
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gunkytown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
Thanks bro! Sorry I think I need to rephrase my question.

As in if I wanna go JB massage with my wife in a joint that looks clean but have extras for me behind closed doors with my masseuse.

Up u my little points.
Looking for this recommendation too. Best if they do not have couple room and separate section for male & female
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2156 / Power: 12
giantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond reputegiantsausage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkytown View Post
Looking for this recommendation too. Best if they do not have couple room and separate section for male & female
King Spa 1 &2
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Scuff011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally Gelang patah area have happy ending massage.

I saw an advertisement at tik tok regarding this place so I decided to try. Place was very easy to find, lots of parking lots just that very high foot traffic as the place quite busy. Went up to level 2 where the spa is and the counter open the door for me. I ask counter how much all and he straight away ask me b2b or normal and show me the b2b price that is hidden. The counter said 198RM includes full body naked except panty, b2b and HJ. So I took 1hr for 198RM to see how it is. The counter then took out his phone and show me the girls. I chose number 16.

I waited there awhile and 16 came and bring me to the bed at this point her face wasn’t that happy idky. The bed was a normal mattress on the floor. I removed my clothes lay down and massage starts. Massage was bad really just piano type but then she is quite petite so I thought could be the reason. Then after flip then start B2B she start stripping and did the b2b. B2B also CMI, she petite so the boobs abit only then nvr ever touch my tool with her body. Rub my leg my chest then start HJ. The worst B2B experience. HJ was not sensual so boring. After finish left the place eat at the coffee shop nearby then went straight to woodlands area to relieve properly.

Massage 4/10
B2B 1/10
HJ 3/10
Price 8/10 (just with this girl not worth it)

Will try others as i saw a few pretty and solid girls and they were friendly too. Will continue to find near tuas area as it’s easier for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1