The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foreve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Asking all bros for advice on renting house for/with foreign ML

Hi all bros, i have a dilemma that i think the people here are best suited to give advice on. If i don't have enough power or reputation to post like this, or if there already exists a thread about this, i'm really sorry, please tell me what i need to do.

Ok see, i grew close with a freelance ML that i've been a regular customer of. She just got evicted from her previous place and asked me for help. As a Singaporean, i'll have a much easier time getting landlords to rent a place to me, and if i put both our names as a bf/gf couple on the lease, she will be able to stay there officially. (she got evicted previously because she sublet from a local guy without her name on the lease and the landlord found out)

Of course i would be getting some benefits from the arrangement that i won't elaborate on (use ur imagination). I know some bros will say "whores are for fucking not for loving, don't risk your life and reputation for them", but partly i do care about her and partly if the risks aren't too high, it might be worth it for me as well.

The plan is that she will live and work out of that unit, pay for everything, and i'll only visit and maybe stay over when i can. I'm not married, no children, and i live with my parents. The main concern i have is if she gets busted by the police (i don't care if it's only landlord), will they investigate until who leased the place with/for her and bring me in for kopi etc.

Should i go ahead with this? Any experience and knowledge any bro can share with me would be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-10-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 6
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!
Re: Asking all bros for advice on renting house for/with foreign ML

Don’t bother to help your ML at all. Otherwise you will be in trouble later.
Old Yesterday, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
stubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreve View Post
Hi all bros, i have a dilemma that i think the people here are best suited to give advice on. If i don't have enough power or reputation to post like this, or if there already exists a thread about this, i'm really sorry, please tell me what i need to do.

Ok see, i grew close with a freelance ML that i've been a regular customer of. She just got evicted from her previous place and asked me for help. As a Singaporean, i'll have a much easier time getting landlords to rent a place to me, and if i put both our names as a bf/gf couple on the lease, she will be able to stay there officially. (she got evicted previously because she sublet from a local guy without her name on the lease and the landlord found out)

Of course i would be getting some benefits from the arrangement that i won't elaborate on (use ur imagination). I know some bros will say "whores are for fucking not for loving, don't risk your life and reputation for them", but partly i do care about her and partly if the risks aren't too high, it might be worth it for me as well.

The plan is that she will live and work out of that unit, pay for everything, and i'll only visit and maybe stay over when i can. I'm not married, no children, and i live with my parents. The main concern i have is if she gets busted by the police (i don't care if it's only landlord), will they investigate until who leased the place with/for her and bring me in for kopi etc.

Should i go ahead with this? Any experience and knowledge any bro can share with me would be greatly appreciated!
If you are not living there with her - don't bother.
If she get busted by the police, the law doesn't care what you do or you feign ignorance. The onus is on you to do your due diligence as always. Just know you'll be responsible if anything happens. it's not worth it if you are going to let her operate that unit for vice. No enough benefits is worth it - at least not here in Singapore.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 9
RioDeJaneiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRioDeJaneiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRioDeJaneiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronLeeKwok View Post
Don’t bother to help your ML at all. Otherwise you will be in trouble later.
Agree with you.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 9
StormWarrior is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormWarrior is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormWarrior is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
If you are not living there with her - don't bother.
If she get busted by the police, the law doesn't care what you do or you feign ignorance. The onus is on you to do your due diligence as always. Just know you'll be responsible if anything happens. it's not worth it if you are going to let her operate that unit for vice. No enough benefits is worth it - at least not here in Singapore.
Thanks for sharing info.
Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5073 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

well.. i have seen few cases of sg guy love the FL/ML that he rented the unit for her. there's a famous case few years back where ML named clearly(i think) was caught and a whole lot of brothers become cousins overnight.

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster

Much thanks to all bros who replied above. Your perspectives are appreciated.

I was hoping that someone with experience in the details of what might happen in the worst case scenario could see this thread and spare the time to post. Questions such as what is the probability of any given ML getting in trouble with SPF, what crime would a co-renter be guilty of etc.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
well.. i have seen few cases of sg guy love the FL/ML that he rented the unit for her. there's a famous case few years back where ML named clearly(i think) was caught and a whole lot of brothers become cousins overnight.
Thanks man, could you share more? I don't have feelings for her to the extent of "love" and i'm not paying for the rental. And what does "a whole lot of brothers become cousins overnight" mean? Forgive me i'm not very well-versed.
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iLuvSashimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Much thanks to all bros who replied above. Your perspectives are appreciated.

I was hoping that someone with experience in the details of what might happen in the worst case scenario could see this thread and spare the time to post. Questions such as what is the probability of any given ML getting in trouble with SPF, what crime would a co-renter be guilty of etc.
Google have the answers if you had tried searching
Read the following link:
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...rothel-2161286
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Iveagh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Questions such as what is the probability of any given ML getting in trouble with SPF, what crime would a co-renter be guilty of etc.
The term 'Abetment'
Any crime she maybe investigated of committing, you can be investigated for abetment or assisting.
You can be detained up to 48 hours without court approval to assist in investigations.
From what you have stated, you are getting or will get benefits from assisting her, so if anything happens, you are going down.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 7
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:

I can tell you're very insistent of this, coz the temptation of "free sex" is there. May I suggest you get a collateral of 5 fig upfront. Cash only. I hope you been using a burner number since day 1. Transfer half of the money to a overseas account. The rest sort it accordingly as you deem fit. You definitely will be implicated if shit hits the fan.

The sex is not worth the risk for me though. Whatever floats your boat.

Last edited by Zetyalpha; Yesterday at 06:52 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, not worth it. Imagine every second of the day, you have to worry about this monkey you have on your back. And if it happens, the visits to Cantonment and then to Courts.... it's just not worth the trouble
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AFAIK. If landlord want to rent they will need ID for all tenant. Whether you are Singaporean or not as long the ID is valid they can rent on their own name.
Like other bro says. If you rent under your name and she conduct anything that criminal offense in nature.. they are able to attribute you as accomplice.

I thought the crimewatch tv show have episode on this matter
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5073 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks man, could you share more? I don't have feelings for her to the extent of "love" and i'm not paying for the rental. And what does "a whole lot of brothers become cousins overnight" mean? Forgive me i'm not very well-versed.
let's make it short and sweet.

Why take the risk when the both of u dont really love and care for each other? not paying rental doesnt mean u are not guilty for any laws. It also depends on who catches the ML, MOM, ICA or AV.

become cousins is like a cantonese phase apparently she is fucking a lot of samsters raw..

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Huge thanks to all bros who replied, especially iLuvSashimi for that link. I am 100% convinced and told her that i'm not proceeding with the arrangement. Thanks again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1