The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
I hope I didn’t underpaid her as I remembered she was $120 for hj and she said correct and all in is a $150 top up.. now when I went back to her listing, it’s $180 an hr for hj.

Can any bro confirmed her previous fee of $120 or if I made a mistake.. I better go pay her another visit to compensate her if it was my mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Previously was 120.i am quite sure if it. I wouldn't pay 180 for just a hj with her. She is good but not that good...
Concur that.

I was also monitoring her and I m very sure is listed 120 for the basic HJ package....tht was yesterday.

Then, midnight I check...shock to find it is 180.

Kind of expected. Going by the good reviews and obviously good biz.

Anyway, will be out of my "to try" list.

Congratz to those Bros who took the plunge to try her before the massive price hike.
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1952 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

180 for hj is crazy. just top up to 300 for everything.
saves time and rtm costs

at least there's MR from trusted contributors. minimal landine

Last edited by kaixin82; Yesterday at 03:25 PM. Reason: update
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
180 for a hj is crazy. Think her main objective is to do fj.
Well, there's no shortage of willing payers so she and many other FLs just happily keep hiking asking price lor. Reality is a quick browse at FL sites, especially TT site, the number of FLs whom are not even super attractive yet listing for 300 or more is so common for quite sometime. The fact that this trend not going away means there are definitely enough bros out there willing to pay crazy rates. Honestly most of these FLs won't even make it to the S tier girls in the old wolf site. The FL scene has gone bonkers la, we should just be thankful it has not trickle down to the ML scene... Yet.
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly I think shi shi abit overhyped considering her massage is non-existent, hi is also simple up down strokes though she does allow full roaming. Her gfe and attitude is good. For $120-130 for pretty girl vanilla service still can consider to rtm. But 180 or even 150 is simply milking roberts which I believe there are many ��

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; Yesterday at 07:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 15
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Nina's back from holiday and I see she's jacked her nuru rate to $200. No longer a RTM option for me then, might as well throw in another couple reds, find Nancy instead
Hi bro, is Nancy’s nuru better than Nina?
Not many good fr on Nancy so I never tried
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Honestly if paying 300 there are many such beauties on tat site la... syt and willing to please are plenty.
True, actually saw her on tat site telegram a while back.. pretty but too fake (especially the nose) - didn't even consider cos got verified natural syts at the same price. Call me sour grapes but I'd rather be sour and spend my money on what I feel is worth.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

$180 for a hj is too much ? Even the popular Xiao Wan is $150.. But lucky me ytd evening i visited her and paid $120 only. Pretty face, stare at her face in the entire session

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; Yesterday at 07:31 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Honestly I think shi shi abit overhyped considering her massage is non-existent, hi is also simple up down strokes though she does allow full roaming. Her gfe and attitude is good. For $120-130 for pretty girl vanilla service still can consider to rtm. But 180 or even 150 is simply milking roberts which I believe there are many 😂
Hi, That Shi Shi mouth wearing teeth braces ?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She's either smart or lucky. Started listing at SLG as $120 ML (instead of $150) and TT as FL... covers both markets and for the former can try to upsell from 120 to 300 when the dickhead takes over thinking head... just like you and now she revised to $180 HJ as per the posts above?

If other chio TT ML follows to list $120-130 HJ... I don't mind trying.
Haha you are so right on her strategy price.
I always prepared to top up when I visit such ML.
Go big or go home.

Just to tease you a little, she bear close resemblance to AT in some way.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Nina's back from holiday and I see she's jacked her nuru rate to $200. No longer a RTM option for me then, might as well throw in another couple reds and go find Nancy instead
Sigh... thought of RTM her after a few months to try her nuru. I better RTM Ice Cream aka MHT then since she is back from short break.

Tried Ruan Ruan last week for her yummy big boobs treatment but too bad her sensual and gfe fell short of my expectations.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Visit this chiobu aka carrot , you would know if you know visit in her balastier back in years.

Looks : attractive lady in her late 20 or early 30. Someone worth to make a head turn on the street.

Boobs: Big round C boobs, nice to grope.

HJ : can't comment, only do it for 5min then I request to upgrade..

BBBJ : nice sensual, especially seductive eye contact during the session drive me high

She also listed as FL on other side. Probably to take it on next visit.

Last edited by fs1036le; Yesterday at 10:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Visit this chiobu aka carrot , you would know if you know visit in her balastier back in years.

Looks : attractive lady in her late 20 or early 30. Someone worth to make a head turn on the street.

Boobs: Big round C boobs, nice to grope.

HJ : can't comment, only do it for 5min then I request to upgrade..

BBBJ : nice sensual, especially seductive eye contact during the session drive me high

She also listed as FL on other side. Probably to take it on next visit.
Is she still glued to her phone? Previous stint I RTM and she was on the phone the whole time.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Is she still glued to her phone? Previous stint I RTM and she was on the phone the whole time.
Not happen for me during my session
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Just to tease you a little, she bear close resemblance to AT in some way.
Aiyo... overall or just the face? Cos the svelte body actually makes it better. Anyway she looks too fake even in her photos for me lah.

Quote:
She did but not excessive. Just that she was too commercial.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Well, there's no shortage of willing payers so she and many other FLs just happily keep hiking asking price lor.
There are still punsters who think the higher the price, the better the gal. And also, the higher the price, the safer the sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1