The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
nedlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynedlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Neighbours' Airbnb Guests

“ネッドさんは強いですね。” (Ned-san, you’re very strong.) she commented after a while, adding that I still haven’t cummed from her blowjob. I laughed and told her that I don’t cum from blowjobs. Her hair clip that was holding her long hair in a bun had fallen off, and her long dark luscious hair cascaded down her back, almost to her bums. I took her hand and pulled her up, then led her into my flat to where I was fucking Yumi when she saw us. I turned her to face the outside and buried my face in her hair, inhaling the fruity aroma. “You have very nice hair.” I told her in English. “Thank you.” she replied. She spread her legs and slipped her hand down to hold my cock, guiding me to her pussy. I pushed upwards, entering her from behind, in standing position. She moaned loudly as I penetrated her. “Ohhh... you are so big.... and so hard....” she uttered, in English. Holding her hands, fingers interlocked, we stood spreadeagled, as I fucked her slowly, burying my cock deep inside her vagina with each thrust. “Hmmm.... 気持ちいい... so good... ahhhh....” she moaned.

“Ned-san, your cock is so thick... so nice...” she moaned. “Haha... I am glad you like my cock...” I replied. “Is my cock better than your husband’s?” I asked her. She didn’t answer. “Am I better?” I asked again as I thrust harder. She just moaned but still didn’t answer. I pulled out and pressed my cock between her pussy cheeks. “En... why did you stop?” she whined. “Am I better than your husband?” I asked again. “ネッドさん、あなたはひどい!” (Ned-san, you’re so bad!) she exclaimed. I laughed. "僕はひどいけど、君が僕のチンコが好きですね。” (I’m terrible but you like my cock.) I replied. She whimpered and pressed her butts against me, rubbing my cock between her butt cheeks. “So, is my cock better than your husband’s?” I asked her, taunting her. “Fuck me! Fuck me!... please fuck me!” she turned to me, pleading.

I kissed her, our tongues entwined and eagerly embracing. I entered her again. As I fucked her, thrusting deeply, she uttered. “Actually, we have not fucked a long time...” she revealed. “He’s always working and when he comes home, he is very tired.” she added, between her pants and moans. That didn’t surprise me at all. It’s the same situation with many of the housewives living in my residential community, lonely horny ladies hungry for sex. She quickly succumbed to another orgasm. I hugged her waist tightly, holding her tightly as we shifted to the sofa. As I sat down, pulling her with me, my cock stabbed into her vagina. “Ahhhh....痛い... 痛い... 痛い...” (Ahhh... Painful... Painful... Painful...) she cried out. Her cries became moans as she ground her hips and bounced on me, slamming my cock into her pussy. She grabbed my arms for support, riding me relentlessly in reverse cowgirl position, moaning and uttering, “気持ちいい、あああ、気持ちいい。。。” (Feels good, ahhh, feels good...) My cock was rubbing vigorously on her g-spot, giving me intense pleasure too. I could feel my peak approaching very rapidly as the pressure built up in my balls. Just when I thought I could not hold back anymore. She cried out and slipped off me onto the floor, panting and heaving as she experienced another orgasm. Her body trembled and juices oozed out of her pussy.
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
NhaTranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post
葡萄がすごく酸っぱいだよ。。。
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I don't read japanese, asshole.
I also cannot read Japanese, but still can read a bit of Chinese. The 3 Chinese characters meaning grape and sour, you go figure out
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post
She handled my cock well, without gagging, looking up at me every now and then, smiling.
Bro, am a big fan ever since I read your book. Always admired that you had the time to write and write so well.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
STWY10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, hope you can upload pics like on your blog last time. Great story as always
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1