The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2024, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10149 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Bro BreedingMozzies

Up you 22 points

In those days there are no such thing as padded bras. It is usually very thin bras.

After that incident, always looked for opportunities to "accidentally" touched or rubbed their breasts. Yeah many hardened nipples feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedingMozzies View Post
Nice, her bra must be those thin type
Old 19-10-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

In Secondary 4 we were in the school library to sort and put back the books.

One of the girls was standing behind me to sort the books.

Her boobs came into contact with my arm. Due to arm movements, I felt that her nipples slowly hardened.

Her face was red and she eventually gave some excuse and move away.

The feelings of a girl nipples was forever etched in my mind.
Nice encounter. Secondary sch girls always wear those thin bra type. Sometimes can even see their nipple shape through their uniform. Last time use to have a lot of these encounters on bus and MRT feeling these young girls boobs. Got a few times is 2 girls lean on each side of my arm. Best is near the door then they squeeze in then the door close and they have to squeeze in even more. When that happens, their boobs is like totally pressed against my arm and they cannot move also.
Old 19-10-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
turnipswet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

king my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy,
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

would touching myself in front of a secondary school girl be perverted?

was jogging in the afternoon around my estate and saw a sec sch couple acting suspiciously at the void deck and thought to myself "these kids are gonna find a staircase liao"

true enough they took the lift and i went after them and saw the lift stopped at the 20th floor. the block has 25 floors. i waited 5 -10 mins to cool down and took the lift to 25th and quietly walked down. true enough, started hearing sounds on the 19th landing. i peeped and saw the, in doggy position and their backs were facing me. probably keeping watch on the 19th floor staircase door.

free show for me.. then the guy started undressing the girl and she was completely topless. evil thought came to my mind. i began walking down loudly.. the guy heard my footsteps and bolted and left the girl behind. she went like OI! haha

so there she was trying to gather her bag at the same time dressing herself. she took about a good 20-30s to put her bra back on and pull her panties i was rubbing myself through my shorts while she was doing that. she didnt even dare to make eye contact but she knew what i was doing and ran away.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

This is a good one haha…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcrossit View Post

was jogging in the afternoon around my estate and saw a sec sch couple acting suspiciously at the void deck and thought to myself "these kids are gonna find a staircase liao"

true enough they took the lift and i went after them and saw the lift stopped at the 20th floor. the block has 25 floors. i waited 5 -10 mins to cool down and took the lift to 25th and quietly walked down. true enough, started hearing sounds on the 19th landing. i peeped and saw the, in doggy position and their backs were facing me. probably keeping watch on the 19th floor staircase door.

free show for me.. then the guy started undressing the girl and she was completely topless. evil thought came to my mind. i began walking down loudly.. the guy heard my footsteps and bolted and left the girl behind. she went like OI! haha

so there she was trying to gather her bag at the same time dressing herself. she took about a good 20-30s to put her bra back on and pull her panties i was rubbing myself through my shorts while she was doing that. she didnt even dare to make eye contact but she knew what i was doing and ran away.
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1536 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Thats a good one. Lucky you didnt wait till the last min when the guy is about to pull out and shoot. If not shotgun might happen. The guy might got a shock and shoot in her.
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I like what you are doing. HAHAHA.
That wimp left the girl alone to fend for herself. What a useless fuck. HAHAHA.
Indirectly, you helped the girl to see his true colors. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is one of the Best!tutu_tutu is one of the Best!tutu_tutu is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I dunno if this is considered pervert things done. But there were 2 young girls, probably JC or poly age who boarded a crowded bus beside me. One of the girls was quite pretty and slim while the other was a bit plump. While the 2 girls were talking, I moved closer to the pretty and slim girl until my arm was slightly touching her boobs. She was still talking to her friend who was just opposite her so I'm quite sure the friend is able to see my arm touching her friend's boobs. As the bus travelled, more people went up the bus and she moved in even closer to me until her boobs was literally pressing on my arm. I could feel her soft boobs and she did not use her hand to block my arm or move away. I've encountered some girls do cover their boobs if they are uncomfortable. She continued talking to her friend happily while my arm was pressing on her boobs and with her friend looking at her. I wonder what the friend was thinking at that time though.

Almost same experience for me bro, during the time where the recent mrt breakdown, initially the bridging buses were packed to the brim. I was near the door and a secondary schoolgirl came squeezing in at the last minute. My arm was brushing against her small B cup boob throughout the journey till the crowd eased, duration maybe less than 10 mins. I looked at her occasionally and she doesn’t seem to mind or realised it. The feeling is a mixture of excitement and shiokness. Upon reaching home I fantasized her young SYT looks and shot a big load haha.
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro. You should have asked her if she wants to continue with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1