The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben.K View Post
Hi everybody

Firstly I must say that this is one of the greatest thing on the Internet I have found ever Thanks every one.

Secondly, let me talk about myself a bit, I stay, work and live in Hanoi, in other words, I am a Hanoian. But surely, I must say I really admire Mr Deptrai for what he knows and what he proposed to all brothers.

I hope I could go join you guys whenever we have chance.

Please accept me as the newest member/samster in this forum thank you and best regards !!!

Ben
Hi ben,

Everyone is a most welcome member. I have PM u my number.. lets link up.. for cheonging.. for coffee or pho cuon at Truc Bach ;-)
Old 15-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Sure dear,

Notice that u are a totally new member to this forum and this is ur very first post. Therefore I have no idea about ur preference. Do send me more info about ur requirements and I can see how to process ur application. ;-)
ha..ha..Dep can start an agency liao..
BTW, bro Botar has been MIA..I tot he went Hanoi to meet u folks?
Old 15-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi everybody

Firstly I must say that this is one of the greatest thing on the Internet I have found ever Thanks every one.

Secondly, let me talk about myself a bit, I stay, work and live in Hanoi, in other words, I am a Hanoian. But surely, I must say I really admire Mr Deptrai for what he knows and what he proposed to all brothers.

I hope I could go join you guys whenever we have chance.

Please accept me as the newest member/samster in this forum thank you and best regards !!!

Ben
Hi ben,

Everyone is a most welcome member. I have PM u my number.. lets link up.. for cheonging.. for coffee or pho cuon at Truc Bach ;-)
Old 15-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ben.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehe, you must be very quick to response Hope to to see you all around soon
Old 15-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Two days ago, I just felt so bored at home so that I think I should somewhere to have some fun a bit.

The place I chose was Sakura II (Truong Han Sieu street), firstly i am a bit impressed by its new and modern appearance (maybe because of the dark, it s about 8PM).

I chose the VIP 4 package (350K per person), and I was so ready to feel the fun.

But it was my disappointment. I have to change 2 girls before I can have a so so girl, and the girl is not very friendly, not much of laughing and she was so conservative when I expressed I wanted to touch her body

She only did HJ.

After finishing, well, I tip her 150K. The total is then 500K for 1.5 hours and I found it s not worth even half of it.

Compared this place to some place I have been to (La Thanh, Esalen, and some other massage places), this place is worse in terms of services and girls .

I think I will never come back to Sakura again.
Old 16-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Some hot and foxy Viet ladies for your boys...

Old 16-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Emoi is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys~!!

After reading so many posts from all the lau jiaos here...decided to contribute and post something here..

Was invited to fortuna's spa de palace for a massage session by a local friend..and so ended up in one of the massage room waiting for the gal. Thats the thing about waiting for the gal in the room...half expecting someone pretty to enter and the other half expecting someone not up to ur taste...
However this time the gal that came in was not bad looking...look very young (20yrs) abit fleshy( me likez) and was very friendly..smiling and giggle the whole time. As i was sitting up on the bed waiting for her to put her barung barung on the side table...she came forward n give me a tight hug. Instantly i steamed up and gave her a hug back. She felt my instant hard on pressing against her and gave me a naughty grin. Then she placed her hands inside my short to have a feel around..it was so shiok! while i was squeezing her fleshy bum.

Next she told me to lay down and process to massage me...It was nothing to shout about and she kept kissing me, licking my ears and talking cock. She was indeed very mischevious and i played along...letting me sucking on her nipples and she even BJ me. However forgot about the time and the speaker sounded times up (damn@#$@) I havent even cum yet and she told me its ok she can make me cum first then leave...Abit paisei but still with a hard on i told her nevermind it ok...i;ll wait till my hard on subside. Afterwards i tipped her 100k and she gave me her contact no. to call her when im free next time.

One week later...i did met up with her. ( To be continue)
Old 16-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Two days ago, I just felt so bored at home so that I think I should somewhere to have some fun a bit.

The place I chose was Sakura II (Truong Han Sieu street),

I chose the VIP 4 package (350K per person), and I was so ready to feel the fun.

But it was my disappointment. I have to change 2 girls before I can have a so so girl, and the girl is not very friendly, not much of laughing and she was so conservative when I expressed I wanted to touch her body

She only did HJ.

I think I will never come back to Sakura again.
Dear Ben,

Some pointers for you..

Sakura at Cat Linh is better.. the girls there are much more playful and just go for the VND120k normal package that includes the use of the pool and sauna. I think maybe the price can be up to VND150k already but I am not sure.

When in the room, u DO NOT tell the girl u want to touch her! You just be more playful and pretend to be a NN and you can start by touching her legs when she is sitting on top of you and watch her reaction carefully. If she shows a black face, then its just bad luck for you that day. But most would be playful if they find u a funny person.

As for your profile, i think its best tat u can accept that the real fun is NOT in the massage place but outside, after work... So do not be too agressive in the room and even if the girl want to do HJ for you, maybe u have to pretend that u are NOT interested or even afraid bcos u are still a "virgin"! ;-) In this way then the girls finds u SPECIAL.. not like the other bastards that just want to squeeze their breasts or dig their cunts.. and u can get phone number from them and arrange to meet after work for supper only... it only takes 2 to 3 supper to get ur hardware into their software... if u execute these instructions patiently.

If u have been to La Thanh, then let me tell u that the girls there are usually quite friendly. There are a lot of other very local Matxa at Pho Vong area worth exploring.. and pls remember... if the place looks very nice.. then u can expect to get NOT-SO-GOOD service. Its a long story to explain why it is like that but I will tell u next time we meet. Coffee on you!
Old 16-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dear Ben,

Some pointers for you..

Sakura at Cat Linh is better.. the girls there are much more playful and just go for the VND120k normal package that includes the use of the pool and sauna. I think maybe the price can be up to VND150k already but I am not sure.

When in the room, u DO NOT tell the girl u want to touch her! You just be more playful and pretend to be a NN and you can start by touching her legs when she is sitting on top of you and watch her reaction carefully. If she shows a black face, then its just bad luck for you that day. But most would be playful if they find u a funny person.

As for your profile, i think its best tat u can accept that the real fun is NOT in the massage place but outside, after work... So do not be too agressive in the room and even if the girl want to do HJ for you, maybe u have to pretend that u are NOT interested or even afraid bcos u are still a "virgin"! ;-) In this way then the girls finds u SPECIAL.. not like the other bastards that just want to squeeze their breasts or dig their cunts.. and u can get phone number from them and arrange to meet after work for supper only... it only takes 2 to 3 supper to get ur hardware into their software... if u execute these instructions patiently.

If u have been to La Thanh, then let me tell u that the girls there are usually quite friendly. There are a lot of other very local Matxa at Pho Vong area worth exploring.. and pls remember... if the place looks very nice.. then u can expect to get NOT-SO-GOOD service. Its a long story to explain why it is like that but I will tell u next time we meet. Coffee on you!
I second bro deptrai's comments... the fun is after working hours at supper.

However, if you like Esalen, then you may like the message joint over at Bac Do hotel. It's along Nghi Tam rd, next to the Honda Tay Ho showroom. If you're coming up from town, you'll see the Honda showroom before you get to Esalen. 200K gets you a VIP room for 90 mins (with in room sauna and jacuzzi), and a herbal bath to boot. Quite relaxing. I've been there a couple of times since it's on the way home for me.
Old 17-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

I must say that you brothers are so great, so considerate ) I have never had experiences with massage girls after working hours since I didn't find so good girls . Maybe next time coffee on me, bro Deptrai will give me more lessons hehe

You are so great, I repeat
Old 17-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I second the motion that the brothers samster in Hanoi are very friendly and helpful...
Old 18-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quick question...

I might have a job in Hanoi some time next mth...Co is putting me up in either the InterCon or Hilton hotel...Which is a better location to get around?

Might be able to meet up with some of ya bros there...Then you old birds can show me a good time. Ha!

Btw, Bro Botar MIS for so long already
Old 18-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Quick question...

I might have a job in Hanoi some time next mth...Co is putting me up in either the InterCon or Hilton hotel...Which is a better location to get around?

Might be able to meet up with some of ya bros there...Then you old birds can show me a good time. Ha!

Btw, Bro Botar MIS for so long already
InterCon at 1 Nghi Tam is out of town.. so everywhere u go u need to hail a taxi and this can be frustrating sometimes when u are being conned by various taxi drivers.

Hilton is in town, so u can get to places even on foot and explore the area around. Many places to eat and have fun within wallking distance.
Old 18-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
InterCon at 1 Nghi Tam is out of town.. so everywhere u go u need to hail a taxi and this can be frustrating sometimes when u are being conned by various taxi drivers.

Hilton is in town, so u can get to places even on foot and explore the area around. Many places to eat and have fun within wallking distance.
Plus, Hilton hotel "allows" companions back to the hotel. Don't know if they still provide this service, but what they do is that when you checkin a companion, they make you sign a chit. However, if the gong an don't come knocking, they tear the slip away.

Alternatively, there is a boutique hotel called Church Hotel in the heart of the old quarters which is really funky. It's a converted art gallery, and the owner is really nice. Nice, comfortable rooms, AND... it is absolutely companion friendly.

Last, since you are hear for quite a while, might be worthwhile to see if you can get a serviced studio apmt over at Hanoi Towers (Somerset Service Apmt). Rate not too different from Hilton, but a lot more convenient, and Relax Bar / 17 Saloon is within walking distance, plus, gal-friendly.
Old 18-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

Thank you so much Bro ThunderPriest and Deptrai4u for your valuable info. Guess most probably it would be Hilton then

NB: Coz my Co can get Corp Rate for either Hilton or the InterCon, we can only stay there

What happened to the Part II of my request? "You old birds can show me a good time." Ha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1