The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
orionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfighter View Post
My reason is to expose those using clones...
then whose job it is to "expose" your clones??

haha maybe other okts should also start "inviting" Af's girls. business so good meh? still got time to play fl dome police and use his clone to zap ppl. oh yah because that's all he have to do besides "inviting" other okt's girls or independant FLs (inviting is different from poaching he said? think what, all bros kindergarten level english?) even if other ppl attempted "avoiding the sponsorship" that's your job ah? boss pay you meh? maybe singtel should also check if m1 or starhubs customers are paying their bills anot. haha

Last edited by orionix; 24-07-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old 24-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionix View Post
haha maybe other okts should also start "inviting" Af's girls. business so good meh? still got time to play fl dome police and use his clone to zap ppl. oh yah because that's all he have to do besides "inviting" other okt's girls (inviting is different from poaching he said? think what, all bros kindergarten level english?) even if other ppl attempted "avoiding the sponsorship" that's your job ah? boss pay you meh? maybe singtel should also check if m1 or starhubs customers are paying their bills anot. haha
haha. thats a good point made. who want his girls sia after that day someone claimed AF qc his girls without condoms one.. raw = war leh brother af. must really improve your standard lar, even if u want try to not let the news leak out to the public and open where your customers are based if not sure lose business sia... sorri ah my english a lil better than kindergarten. hahaha. primary school perhaps but to me, inviting and poaching means the same thing just how nice someone puts it across. just like shitting and moving your bowels. same meaning but one sounds nicer than the other.
Old 24-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry to correct your english. I dun proach but i invite.

There is always a bond between Okts n their gals....wif so much doubts in her, tat is y she accept my invitation......
Oxford Dictionary for the word "Invite":

1. ask politely for
2. request the company of

In Angelfighter DICKsionghorny, "Invite" means:

1. Use a clone with a different number, act as a customer, poach another OKT's girl and try to psycho her to join his stable in a threatening or deceiving manner in an attempt to increase his profits and stakeholding in the forum.

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 24-07-2008, 04:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
おっぱい is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
My reason is to expose those using clones or hiding behind a gal nick to escape paying the sponsorship and taking comm from the gals.

How does u guys feel if u found out actually all along a guy is massaging you wif 'dear i miss you' , 'dear how r u' , 'darling have u check in' ? But to these guys they dun care cos end of day they still got their comm.
i wonder who dead n make u boss????
Old 24-07-2008, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker-69 View Post
haha. thats a good point made. who want his girls sia after that day someone claimed AF qc his girls without condoms one.. raw = war leh brother af. must really improve your standard lar, even if u want try to not let the news leak out to the public and open where your customers are based if not sure lose business sia... sorri ah my english a lil better than kindergarten. hahaha. primary school perhaps but to me, inviting and poaching means the same thing just how nice someone puts it across. just like shitting and moving your bowels. same meaning but one sounds nicer than the other.

Well bro bonker, i also heard before that AF did his gals RAW, esp those young and inexperienced gals that just join him.
Old 24-07-2008, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angelfighter, u better dun do anything bad to lynn, or i swear that i will personally find u and give u a lesson u will never forget. i have seen yr face before and its not easy to forget such a disgusting face like yrs.
Nowadays they are very strict on spreading on HIV/AIDS. One word to the anti vice squad that u are spreading HIV to innocent gals and i see whether u can laugh anot.
Old 24-07-2008, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
cumfuckme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: 18yr old student lynn

Just my opinion, i m sure i will be zapped saying this. I dont think OKT will bonk his gal raw lah. I dont think any OKT will be so stupid since RAW = war and this will sure affect his business. What OKT want is to make $$$.

I think such framing is very common here. I remember a thread on TE too. Well for bro who know TE, dont think he is so stupid rite? These seemed to be tactic competitors use to slow down other okt business.

Well after following this thread since day 1, I think it's time to move on. We samters objective is only to bonk and chiong right? This thread seemed to become a OKT or OKT clone war thread now which not the objective for bro milkshake. I think milkshake bro objective is juz to help his friend Lynn. But since Lynn chose to go to another OKT family after an so call "invitation" from a OKT it's all up to her.

We should all wish her luck and move on. It need 2 hands to claps. Bro rite? To be frank, I dont like going for OKT's gal. WHY? Why pay commission? But something if u go direct to those so call FL, the quality is not what it was promise. What u see if not what u get. Example recently I tried a local gal Txxx. Well age 24, chinese, asking for $250. But guess, face ok, but once she strip, my cock cant even stand.

I think there is always pros and cons. Going via OKT is sure more expensive at times, but at least, you can have a piece of mind. Just imagine if you go for those so call new FL but the gal turn and say u rape her HOW? There is only 2 person in the room and the current law protects gal more than guy, u think the judge will listen to u or the gal? The middle man here still got so value rite?

For us customer, as long is reasonable, go for it. If it is not your piece of cake, move on lor. No point pointing finger here and there or KPKB. There is a saying, "u pay peanuts u get monkey". End of the day, just chiong n go lah.
Old 24-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Knn talk so much for wat. Pm me ur contact lah. U dare to meet or not first. i am challenging you now to meet n not to post. Lynn already complain u send so many sms to disturb her n how u wan account for this? Try act good guy to gain sympathy. I know say who not not happy cum out n talk.
wah seh this okt not only okt also paikia..! dont pray pray with him ahhh! anyway.. what do u mean by "I know say who not not happy cum out n talk."? I dont really get you here AF.
Old 24-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumfuckme View Post
Just my opinion, i m sure i will be zapped saying this. I dont think OKT will bonk his gal raw lah. I dont think any OKT will be so stupid since RAW = war and this will sure affect his business. What OKT want is to make $$$.

I think such framing is very common here. I remember a thread on TE too. Well for bro who know TE, dont think he is so stupid rite? These seemed to be tactic competitors use to slow down other okt business.

Well after following this thread since day 1, I think it's time to move on. We samters objective is only to bonk and chiong right? This thread seemed to become a OKT or OKT clone war thread now which not the objective for bro milkshake. I think milkshake bro objective is juz to help his friend Lynn. But since Lynn chose to go to another OKT family after an so call "invitation" from a OKT it's all up to her.

We should all wish her luck and move on. It need 2 hands to claps. Bro rite? To be frank, I dont like going for OKT's gal. WHY? Why pay commission? But something if u go direct to those so call FL, the quality is not what it was promise. What u see if not what u get. Example recently I tried a local gal Txxx. Well age 24, chinese, asking for $250. But guess, face ok, but once she strip, my cock cant even stand.

I think there is always pros and cons. Going via OKT is sure more expensive at times, but at least, you can have a piece of mind. Just imagine if you go for those so call new FL but the gal turn and say u rape her HOW? There is only 2 person in the room and the current law protects gal more than guy, u think the judge will listen to u or the gal? The middle man here still got so value rite?

For us customer, as long is reasonable, go for it. If it is not your piece of cake, move on lor. No point pointing finger here and there or KPKB. There is a saying, "u pay peanuts u get monkey". End of the day, just chiong n go lah.
You mention framing, well, in what way have we framed your favoured local OKT ah? I have insisted Ferine, Summer and Pinky are all UNDERAGE (below 18 years old). 2 of them are 16 going 17 this year and one of them is 17 going 18 this year. I can confirm and double confirm and triple confirm that. Well, AF may come out and say that those 3 girls are of legal age. Given his underhand means, he could have faked an IC for each of them or whatever, i do not know but they are DEFINITELY UNDERAGED!

Yes here i do agree with you, the girl lynn was a freelance independant girl but that does not account for the many other girls AF stole or rather say, invite from other OKTS' stables! Here in sbf, as i know, sharing is caring.. looks like we're going to have to add, poaching/stealing/inviting is part and parcel of OKTS.. how sad would that be? I just wonder and i cant wait to see it happen honestly, because its just going to make this whole forum messy and it'll be like some cyber space war whereby OKTs claim their territory.

IMO, paying commission to OKT is basically a form of courtesy because, the okt has taken enough time, effort and money to go through and interview his girls one by one till he finds the suitable few whom he would like to add to his stable as FRESH GIRLS. whereas your favoured OKT, invites these girls and market them as recycled girls and YET, still charge the same or HIGHER price! How is this fair? Credit and honor and respect should go to the 1st OKT where he took his time to find the girl. Imagine this, 1st okt market the fresh girl at 300/1/1.. his cut is 100.. AF comes in and invites this girl and also markets at 300/1/1 .. his cut is ALSO 100. its NOT FAIR mah.. Its all about effort and hardworking comparing with laziness, unscrupulousness.
Old 24-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Summer and Pinky are all UNDERAGE (below 18 years old). 2 of them are 16 going 17 this year and one of them is 17 going 18 this year. I can confirm and double confirm and triple confirm that. Well, AF may come out and say that those 3 girls are of legal age.

I am not siding the OKT on this. I agree that if the girls are under legal age, then he ought to be shot. You have already published this fact a couple of times. If you can confirm, double & triple confirm, I suggest you report to the police for them to act on this rather than write here.

Quote:

How is this fair? Credit and honor and respect should go to the 1st OKT where he took his time to find the girl. Imagine this, 1st okt market the fresh girl at 300/1/1.. his cut is 100.. AF comes in and invites this girl and also markets at 300/1/1 .. his cut is ALSO 100. its NOT FAIR mah.. Its all about effort and hardworking comparing with laziness, unscrupulousness.
In this world there is no such thing as fair. This is a dog-eat-dog world. I don't care about the source of the girls. At the end of the day, we just need to pay and bonk. If the price is too high, we move on. If the quality is too low, we move on. The market will work itself out.

Whatever you are saying here is of no use. If you really don't like him, as I said, call the anti-vice. Being a PIMP is illegal.
Old 24-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
I am not siding the OKT on this. I agree that if the girls are under legal age, then he ought to be shot. You have already published this fact a couple of times. If you can confirm, double & triple confirm, I suggest you report to the police for them to act on this rather than write here.

Whatever you are saying here is of no use. If you really don't like him, as I said, call the anti-vice. Being a PIMP is illegal.
wah,like that very dangerous leh.wat happen if he was "invited" to cantonment and then samsters here call or sms him for girls
Old 24-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

damn true then we all kena invited to cantonment also lor. boh bian. hahaha
Old 24-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal2swap View Post
wah,like that very dangerous leh.wat happen if he was "invited" to cantonment and then samsters here call or sms him for girls
ha ha.. not dangerous at all. Being a PIMP is illegal. Having the services of a FL (not under-age one) is not illegal.

So if they invite me to cantonment I will go because I know I never engaged services of FL that is younger than 18 years.
Old 25-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
ha ha.. not dangerous at all. Being a PIMP is illegal. Having the services of a FL (not under-age one) is not illegal.

So if they invite me to cantonment I will go because I know I never engaged services of FL that is younger than 18 years.
engaging services of a FL not illegal meh? haha. didnt know that, thought by law not supposed to have commercial sex except for those approved by AV?
Old 25-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
AussieLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

legal matters is this country is always so strict...but loopholes r always around...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread