The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Of Swimming Boobs and Bursting Boobs

Continuing, I stopped short and just instructed her to take a short break. she was panting somewhat, and just nodded her head. She retreated to a corner and look stunned and lost. I continued with a couple more laps of swimming. When I came back to her, I told her to swim again and showed me what she has learned.

She nodded, then proceeded to swim to about 1/2 the length of the pool, before she stopped and turned around. I applauded her for her improvements and just smiled at her. She smiled back, feeling accomplished I hope. after that I told her that her kicking and hands were all ok, but her breathing was something to improve on.

I told her that it would be the last lesson for the day before I had to go off. She somehow understood and just nodded and said "hao". I told her to watch me carefully on how to blow bubbles underwater. After a couple of demonstration, I asked her to repeat. I went real close up and stood in front of her and told her to go underwater and blow bubble. Since we're now on the shallower side of the pool, I know she would be close to my already super hard dick when she goes below. *winks

I told her the first few rounds, i would blow bubbles with her underwater show that she can see. I grabbed her around her waist and then brought her below water. Blew bubbles and came up again. After a couple of tries, I told her to go down on her own. I held her close to her boobs and as she went down, I cup a feel abit. After a few seconds of rubbing her boobs, i pulled her up via her boobs. Cannot help it la bro, too nice to grab.

We repeated this a couple of times and my dick was at full attention. Realising it needed some attention, I lowered my trunks just enough to expose the tip and a bit more of my dick. I then told her to remove her goggles and blow bubbles underwater so as to improve her underwater confidence. She nodded and removed her goggles as instructed.

She then closed her eyes, sucked in loads of air and went underneath. She could only lasted about 12 secs max. The next round, as she went down, I pushed her head down towards my dick and thrusted my tip as that it just touches her lips. When she came up again, she wiped her mouth and said that something might have gotten into her mouth. I told her maybe it was a passing leaf or something. She went down again, and this time, I managed to rub my tip a little bit longer against her mouth.

I wanted to stick my whole dick into her mouth already but realised alot of people already getting quite a good free show. I decided ok enough for today. Still got many more days. I motioned to her that I got to leave already and kept praising her on how she has improved alot. She looked so happy being complimented and smiled alot. I got out of the pool and quickly rushed to the changing room. Showered and all, I got out of the complex and went to my bike.

I was putting my stuff into the box behind and was warming up the engine when Bbbb appeared. She was wearing a white t-shirt, shorts and slippers and was waving at me to signal that she was gonna approached me to ask for something. As she got closer, I kinda realised that she's not that great on the eyes, but still ok lah, can pass. I know she's horny though, and those melons. Her hair was still wet and it was dripping on her shoulders, breasts and was damn sexy lah. She said she lived nearby at a certain place and asked whether I could give her a lift. I recognise the place in which she stayed and it was quite near my house!

I said sure, and handed her my spare helmet. This is going to be great man, as I imagined her boobs pressing against my back. Can do emergency stop over and over again just to feel her boobs. Indeed, when she got on my bike, I grabbed her hands to wrap me around my waist and positioned them close to my dick, which was getting hard again. Her boobs were already on my back like two soft pillows. Funtime!!!

I knew a short way to her place, but instead, went a longer way just so that I can keep her in that position. I only wished I have a third hand fingering her throughout the journey. haha...

Finally reached the area and she told me to stop slightly away from her house. Maybe she dont want her neighbours/ husnad/ OKTs? to see her alighting from a young man's bike. Whatever the reason, I helped her down the bike, once again brushing her boobs. I asked her when she'll be swimming again, she said she dont know, but most probably on either monday, wednesday or friday. I said thats my schedule too, and i told her I'll be swimming there lah, so if she comes, then she should see me. I got on my bike and before i left, I signalled her to come close. She gave me the, "Yes? Anything?" kinda look. At that point, I just cupped crotch and began rubbing her clit with my two fingers through her shorts. She was stunned but didnt reject or react.

i continued rubbing her for about a minute or so and she just closed her eyes and bit her lip. Then I just stopped and looked at her. I gave her the "is it good?" look, and she nodded gently. I asked her, " you want more?" and she nodded again. I knew I had her and I just rode off. In mirror, I still see her standing there, shellshocked. Or maybe just too horny to move.

Thats it for now bros. I've never been this bold before but it was a damn exhilirating experience. For sure I'll be swimming at least thrice a week now hoping to 'bump' into her. or for her to bump into me. As such, I cant promise you when that will happen or when my next adventure with bbbb will be. I really want her to blow me, for me to titty fuck her and all...

So, hope you guys like this installment. I'll be checking out other pools, maybe the new Sengkang or Jurong East ones since alot of bros have feedback these two got chicks-alert. Anyway, if you bros wanna read another encounter from me, can just go to
http://sammyboy.online/adult-d...phone-sex.html

or find the title "Of acting noob to getting phone sex". I guarantee you more steeeeaaaamm....

(any feedback/ response/ whatever welcomed =) )
Old 13-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

sexciting .... camping for more ...
hw i wish i can get tis type of sexperience.... keke
Old 15-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
i continued rubbing her for about a minute or so and she just closed her eyes and bit her lip. Then I just stopped and looked at her. I gave her the "is it good?" look, and she nodded gently. I asked her, " you want more?" and she nodded again. I knew I had her and I just rode off In mirror, I still see her standing there, shellshocked. Or maybe just too horny to move.

For sure I'll be swimming at least thrice a week now hoping to 'bump' into her. or for her to bump into me. (any feedback/ response/ whatever welcomed =) )
Bro TS, dun mean to doubt u but jus wondering why when she wanted more n u knew u had her then u rode off. U had gone so far n yet nvr dare to ask for her ctc n jus hope to bump into her next time. Or izzit ur way of tryin to tease her abit?
Anyway its still a good effort n nice story. Cheers to all!
Old 18-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Jintian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting. Any more pool encounter?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1