The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 21
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!
Re: 23yr old PRC student 小乖 turns bad and naughty(pic attached)

Wah me parking here for more FR.
Old 26-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Bro I'm newbie here. Can gif me her ctc. Really wanna try some chinese dish. I'm a bit tire of thai dish liao... Lolx
Old 26-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sharky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... can pm her ctc
Old 26-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FL_FL88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro

can I have the ctsc?

Thank you very much.
¨ /´¯`/''¨ ''/´¯¯`·¸ ¨`:--·´ ¨ `·--:´¨ ¸·´¯¯`\''¨''\´`\
./''/ ¨ / ¨ ¨/¨¨/¨¨/¯\¨¨`·.¨ ' ' ¨.·´¨¨ /¯\ ¨ \¨¨¨/´¯/') ¨\
Old 28-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gooner_gunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all bros,

I m very green to FL but I m a regular to HC, came to this FL2, and joked with one local gal about discount and some seniors zapped me till jialat, u ll know what i mean when u read my other posts. Luckily for me bro NT gave me a local FL Rina's contact last week, so ytd free and sms her, she said she doesnt travel long even i pao taxi, and the only option is do at her place after 8:30 pm, me cant wait for night, so see see look look and saw this thread TS giving contact so obviously and decided to sms her and she said she is free. Pls note that she is on red code and i m going for massage and HJ.

So i travelled to designated place and she came in, claimed to be 23 years old student, arrived sg about two weeks and study "English" (will be 2 years here), but to me she looks like 26 years old factory worker, tall, neither fat nor thin, just nice, got slight tummy though, she looks mature, got long face, and one of her front teeth is slightly broken, may be TS french her too much (j/k). And she needs to wear make up cos her face is not very smooth either. She is very very green and no experience, so those bros who need her service, must guide her along. She asked me to shower myself and she claimed to be already shower. Then she asked me to lie on the bed for massage. Normally those massues ll ask u to face down and massage, but she asked me to face up(and never cover with my little bro with tower). Then she massage my big head, half way i told her i teach her how to massage then from there i massage her all the way. Took off her top(note i never took her bottom off, so no idea what is happening there), hmmm skin not so smooth, got some red spots. Boob i guess is B, and saggy, but very soft and nice to suck. As i said i took her package of $80 which include of massage and HJ, but half way, she asked me why i never bring CD, I just told her i rushing and forgot but i forgot to ask her whether she needs CD for HJ? lol. This show me she is very new to this line. During HJ, she is very nice to hug like what TS said, but i didnt get French cos she got a swollen lip, so better be safe. Her HJ is very nice and smooth, very slow and really shiok, no rush at all, after 15 to 20 mins later, i released my tons of army onto my own stomach. She cleaned me up, then i went for shower, but to my suprise she never shower, she just get some water on her hands and wipe her 2 neh neh, opps, this is not a very hygenic way. After then still got about 30 to 40 mins, so we chit chat, she is nice to chat, very friendly, but very green and inexperince to this line. And I told her her charges of $80 for massage and HJ, $100 for FJ is quite expensive cos she is new and inexperience. She told me she wants more customers, i told her the only way is to reduce the price to $60 and $80 to be more resonable. And i also told her be more service oriented, and dont say "dont want this and that" cos singaporeans r very generous and service oriented, if u treat them nice, they dont mind to come down look for u. I m aslo new to this FL and with my limited chinese, i cant teach her much also. I think she ll consider about her pricing and may be TS talk to her better. I think i m the only customer ytd, after we finished, she went home straight which is nearby hotel.

Write so long lo, below is her rating.

Look : 6/10
Face : need to wear some make up cos her face is not very smooth
Teeth : one front teeth slightly broken
Height : 165 (guess)
Weight : between 50 to 55 kg (guess)
Boob : B (guess)
GFE : 9/10
French : NO (got swollen lip)
Painting : NO
Damage : $80 (massage & HJ) + $20 for hotel
Service : Average
RTF : unlikely cos i prefer HC

Thanks TS for contact
Old 02-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
billy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her Code red has already stand down..

managed to RTF her again...
Enough said, check out new pics of her...
Imageshack - snc00365d - Uploaded by billy83
Imageshack - snc00353b - Uploaded by billy83
Old 02-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
titan7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS, managed to have a session with 小乖 yesterday afternoon.

FR:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (Nice boobs with pink nipples)
Frenching: Nil
Catbath: 8/10
BJ: 6/10 (Lack suction)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 100/1/1
RTF: Yes

She mentioned that she'll only serve 2-3 customers a day as she is studying full-time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1