The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good morning!

I hv a fren RT, a professional man in his late 30s who is an ardent hunter of SYTs. He likes gals who r 18-19 (n younger ones in PRC?), but he may settle for those who r a bit older, say 20-22, if they look young n fresh. He visits CP n other places in PRC every other month.

Last August, he asked me to try a Cat100 legal gal NN, a SYT. She was quite cute n chio, aged 21, abt 164, w/ slim n proportionate body. I chose the 空中飞人option for $120. It was a satisfying experience. A few days later we were both invited by someone to the VIP rm at CJ. I had my 1st BAO-ee XW (aged 21 then) w/ me n told him how much I was paying her. His comment: As long as u like her, it's worth it if u bonk her 20 times a month.

Later, another fren joined the crowd accompanied by his priced trophy for the nite, a woman in her mid to late 20s from TAM Complex. She would be considered very attractive n sophisticated by many of our common frens. But RT whispered in my left ear, it's really sad man, an old woman like that could never make a living selling her body in China. In fact, she wouldn't be able to get a job as a foot masseuse there. Harsh words indeed! But I realized what I was missing in SIN as I'm also an admirer n hunter of SYTs.

In Feb, RT sent me a text telling me he had found YS, a Cat150 PRC, my type of tall SYT. According to him, she was the ONLY gal worth fxking in GL for a very, very long time. Coincidentally, I had already met YS in a chance encounter a few days earlier. Height 165 n wt 50 kg. Yes, she is 21 n very cute n chio. Natural B to C boobs w/ slim n very proportionate figure w/ perky , round ass. Slender arms n beautiful straight legs. When I met her I was very tired n wasn't looking for a fxk, but one look at her I said YES immediately. BTW, she gave very good services including AR. I hv RTF-ed her. She is Cantonese but speaks excellent Mandarin.

I asked YS abt her income per month in SIN. She said RMB 70 to 80K. Curiously, she had been in GL for 2 months n I couldn't find one FR on her. I then asked her how much to BY her in China. She said RMB 20K, a bit more than what she earned working at KTVs in SZ. She said she would service me every day! Why leave SIN soon? Too much stress, she said. Generally, I dun BY any gal who does ST. My question is: How could I get gals like that BEFORE they enter the fresh trade in China?? BTW, I hv not written any FR on her bcos her business is already good n bcos I still want to RTF, hehehe.

My point is that the overwhelming majority of PRC MMs who come to SIN r over 21. Yeah, look at the legal gals, FLs n KTV gals/singers, etc., mostly over 21. How to find SYTs??

BTW, it's much easier for RT bcos he takes all SYTs, the long n the short, whereas I prefer taller ones w/ a certain type of physique. Besides, he goes to CP n other places regularly. And he spends much less than I do on cheonging.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

hi wb

if i'm one-tenth as wealthy as u, i'd be in china now.
dunno why u r still in singapore, tasting the leftovers.

go to the source! and remember to file your FRs here!

go there b4 it's too late. the 1st time i went to china was more than 10 years ago, and over the years, the standard of MM's in china has dropped while the price has risen. the chinese are getting richer - more rich men with money to boa SYTs - so the prettiest MM will be boa-ed and won't be working in KTV or HC.

thank you for sharing your experience here for all of us to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

I hv a fren RT, a professional man in his late 30s who is an ardent hunter of SYTs. He likes gals who r 18-19 (n younger ones in PRC?), but he may settle for those who r a bit older, say 20-22, if they look young n fresh. He visits CP n other places in PRC every other month.

Bro WB
Old 19-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Several bros PM-ed me abt the house no of NN n YS. NN left last Sep n I'm afraid YS also left recently.

Although I hv read a lot on my favorite topic "How to give women COS or Continuously Orgasmic State," n despite being coached by many mentors, my knowledge in this field is still grossly deficient! My experience is even more pathetic. I'm not better than a toddler. There is so much to read, to learn n to execute the processes on so many pussies! No one single source has all the answers.

A few days ago I came across a section on the mammary glands, written by a sex guru on COS, n I realized why a particular gal did what she did. Introspect, every time I kiss n suck KK's nipple, she would lift the whole breast up toward her face. Her young natural breasts r very large n dun sag at all. So why lift them w/ her hands? Bcos lifting it greatly intensifies her pleasure when I suck her nipple. I didn't know it as I wasn't paying attention to her responses! After she comes n pops, it's very easy for her to come n pop, again n again. Just lightly sucking her nipple would make her scream n scream w/ pleasures. But I usually stop too soon! I was in a hurry to insert my didi! According to this sex guru, NOT PAYING ATTENTION is a cardinal sin!

I'm going to quote his advice on how to approach the breasts in its entirety, w/o editing. His writing style is a bit unconventional...

Thanks For the Mammary’s!
Secrets for Kissing and Exciting Her Breasts
You know I just couldn’t resist the headline! Next to the vagina I do not believe there is another part of a woman’s body that excites men more than her breasts. And from a visibility standpoint the breasts certainly top the list of female landmarks destined to hurl most men drooling and blubbering into the depths of penile thinking.
But alas Mother Nature is no fool is she? She perfectly designed the breasts and the buttocks to actually share similar visual characteristics and tactile contours that drive men utterly insane and she also wired the breasts to give a woman very intense pleasure and arousal responses when properly stimulated. You can think of it as Mother Nature’s way of encouraging and rewarding nurturing, mothering and other “reproductive” behaviors in females.
As an aside, any time you see the words nurturing, pair bonding, connection, or orgasm always think --- oxytocin. It’s one of the magic ingredients underlying all of these many and varied behaviors and feelings and in fact most of the pleasurable social and sexual interactions we engage in cause this substance to be released to one degree or another…savvy?
Let’s find out how to increase the dosage a bit eh?
Okay,
I thought you’d never ask!
A Word about Sex Toys!
Now throughout the course of this manual one thing you will not see me talk much about are sex toys and other types of props, lotions, sex furniture etc. I have my reasons. My belief is that a sexual master should easily and naturally be able to fully and completely rock any woman’s world without having to resort to “toys” or props of any kind first! Now does that mean I am against sex toys and other sexual paraphernalia…? Heck NO!
But simply put, understanding how to use the very natural tools God/Goddess gave you will powerfully increase your skills, abilities and CONFIDENCE when starting to play with the many and varied implements of sexual pleasure freely available in the marketplace.
So for now put all thoughts of nipple clamps and butt plugs out of your mind and lets focus on the tools you were born with that will enable you to give your women pleasures so intense that they go insane with the desire to give you the ride of your life in return… Onward!
Breasts come in all shapes and sizes and believe me that’s a good thing. Some folks believe that women with small breasts are more sensitive to stimulation than women with larger breasts. I have not found this to be true. I have met some very large breasted women that when stimulated properly literally soaked the bed because they “came” so strongly.
Now the interesting thing about breasts (and there are several) is that just like many men are very sensitive and insecure about the size of their penis. Many women have the same insecurities about their breasts. So for the sake of understanding this and realizing that the more attractive a woman feels she is the more sexually responsive she becomes…
All Women’s Breasts Are Beautiful!
Now when folks (mostly men) actually get around to playing and stimulating a woman’s breasts the most they come up with is hanging on for dear life and or twisting her nipples like they are dialing radio Tokyo. Pinching and twisting the nipples has its place but it’s certainly not at the very start of breast play!
The clitoris and nipples have one thing very much in common. Most of the time they are the bull’s eye when it comes to sex play. Guys tend to focus on the nipples more than any other part of her breast just like most guys tend to focus on the clitoris more than any other part of the vagina.
A woman’s breasts are far more than just her nipples and are capable of giving her immense and exquisite sexual pleasures when you go about it in the right way.
By the way always stimulate the breast bi laterally (meaning both of them) when ever possible. Many women often jokingly tell me that when you spend all of your time playing with one breast the other one gets “jealous” I take that as a big hint. I have also literally had women take my mouth off of one breast and place it on the other one… once again… big hint.
When kissing, massaging and otherwise stimulating your partners breasts always start softly and gauge your partner’s responses both verbal and otherwise. Naturally as her level of arousal increases you can begin to give her stronger and harder stimulation. Some women in the throes of arousal and orgasmic climax like their nipples sucked so hard it hurts me to think about it. But try this in the initial stages of foreplay and your likely to get kicked, smacked or receive well placed knee in the “nards” for your efforts.
Always begin your sexual play in a soft, gentle and explorative manner so that you can more easily begin to gauge her responses and modify your touch accordingly. Also, although I am giving you tons of ways to sexually calibrate what is working for your woman. Never be afraid to ask her what is working for her and what isn’t.
Many women will be very forthcoming (no pun intended) about what works for them, others won’t be so upfront for what ever reason. That’s one of the reasons that I developed many of the calibration style techniques I’m teaching you. I had a number of women in my past that just wouldn’t help me help them. It was sort of a sink of swim kind of experience… well… I’m still afloat!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

Always Work From the Periphery to the Center
The entire breast is loaded with very sensitive nerve endings and pleasure receptors; make use of all of them. Kissing, licking and sucking her breasts from the periphery to the nipple helps you stimulate as much of the breast as possible. Builds up her sexual tension and makes her start to anticipate and wonder when you will actually get to her nipples. In fact women react to any stimulus approaching their nipples the same way they approach any stimuli getting closer to their clitoris… with anticipation and excitation!
One of my favorite ways to build up this anticipation and ensuing sexual tension is to actually gently lift her breast toward her face so that the area where the breast actually joins the chest is exposed. Once you do this kiss, lick and suck the curve of her breasts from just below her arm pit to where her breast meets the midline of her body on or around the sternum.
Women love this. It feels really good. You can even do a bit of massage on the actual pectoral muscle which is deep to the breast itself. Avoid touching the nipple itself. As she gets more and more aroused that nipple will get harder and harder…hmm kind of like the clitoris; More on that later.
Once you have licked or otherwise stimulated the curve of her breasts where it meets her chest a few times, you can also suck on that area or even use the CST.15 This area seldom gets a lot of attention and women really enjoy it especially large breasted women. Also gently lifting the breasts up and toward her face stretches the area below and in the curve of her breasts making them more sensitive to stimulation.
One of the things I often do when I have her responding well and want to build up more arousal in her is I will begin to lick her breasts from the periphery of her breast towards her nipples very slowly but never touch the actual nipples.
Visualize the breast like it is a bicycle wheel and the periphery is like the outer edge of the wheel itself. Imagine the nipple being the hub of that wheel. Using your tongue lightly trace the spokes of that wheel from the edge of the breast to the center. As you approach the nipple go slower and slower but never actually touch the breast… tease her… make her wonder when your actually going to lick or suck her nipple… bring your tongue so close that you can almost taste her nipple yourself.
If you’re paying attention and you have been stimulating her right. Every time you get very close to her nipple you will feel her body tense up in anticipation.
Above her breast
This is another really good foreplay technique but you have to be sure not to leave teeth marks or that she is okay with having a few “hickies” on her chest. I have noticed that the area above a woman’s breast is also very sensitive and if you actually use the CST on those areas it is extremely pleasurable, at least it has been for “all” the ladies I have used it on. Your mileage may vary. Now once again you have to be careful any time you use your teeth to stimulate her.
In fact I’m going to give you a very special training exercise that will enable you to develop a much better level of control over your ability to sense your bite pressure and have better control over your nibbling technique… is that fair?
Okay.
For this exercise you’re going to need to go to the store and buy some grapes. Here is what you do.
Take one grape and hold it between your front teeth. Slowly apply pressure to the skin of the grape. Pay attention to the surface tension your exerting on the skin of the grape.
Slowly begin to move your teeth in very tiny micro biting or nibbling motions. Your goal here is to keep “micro-nibbling” without puncturing the skin of the grape.

CST: See Combined Stimulation Technique

Practice moving the grape around with your teeth. Every time you puncture the skin of the grape start over with a new grape. Pretty easy huh?
Now do this…
With another grape in your teeth, once again pay attention to the surface pressure your exerting. Notice that you can actually sense just how much pressure you’re putting on the skin of the grape after a while you will be able to begin to exert pressure in very tiny minute increments and still keep the skin of the grape intact.
Now begin to use more micro biting motions on the skin of the grape but this time begin to accelerate the nibbling motions faster and faster, as fast as you can without breaking the skin of the grape. Keep this up for about 5 to 10 seconds. Relax your jaw… eat the grape. Repeat.
These two exercises will prepare you for a plethora of places where nibbling and micro-biting are extremely powerful methods of sexual stimulation. It will also help prepare you for using your teeth as a means of “paying attention to your partner’s body”
Massaging Her Breasts
I love the feel of a woman’s breast beneath my hands and fingers. When massaging her breasts I often cup the breast from underneath, where the breast actually joins chest and gently pull and stroke her upwards. This stretches and pulls the nerve endings under the breast and feels wonderfully pleasant. I will also gently squeeze the breast as I pull it upward. I always make sure that I am touching her in a way that also feels good to me. I let my own sense of pleasure be my guide for what to do next.
Gently gliding your fingers over and around the curve of her breasts is a great way to arouse and tease her, thus building up her sexual arousal. I usually start from the area just below her arm pit and glide my finger tips around the curve of her breasts toward the midline of her chest. This is actually part of an advance foreplay technique I learned a long time ago that really turns women on. (More on that in later volumes)

And Now…
Nipples!
Okay I’ve given you some of the methods I use to excite a woman using her breasts and how to build up the sexual tension and anticipation. Now its time to turn up the juice even more. Once we have her fully aroused and ready to go and we can sense she is going crazy with anticipation of you sucking her nipples… tease her a little bit more and then…
Place her nipple in your mouth and gently suck on it. I like to cup her breasts in the manner I described earlier as I do this. You will feel her body shudder and her back may arch a bit… that’s a good sign.
I like to hold her nipples between my teeth as I suck on her and run my tongue along her nipple from the place where it joins the rest of the breast to the tip of the nipple itself. I will often pull the nipple forward and upward slightly stretching the nipple as I do so.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-04-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

The Secret of Stretching
Remember any time you gently stretch or pull a muscle, tendon or other body tissue you make the nerve endings in it much more sensitive to stimulation. I learned this from my martial arts training and found it translates wonderfully well to the “erotic arts” as well.
Using this technique on her nipple is great training for getting ready to do something similar to her clitoris later on but we will talk more about that in our chapter on Outrageous Oral Sex found in “Forbidden Secrets of Sexual Mastery Volume Two: Rock Her World! Secrets of Endless Orgasms”
You can also lick and suck the nipple in the traditional fashion. Quick Light flicks of your tongue on her nipple work really well too. (By the way learning how to tease and arouse a woman's nipple is great practice for learning how to lick and tease her clitoris)
Next, I will be sharing with you one my favorite but also more advanced techniques for stimulating her nipples. This one drives women crazy and I often use it in conjunction with fingering her clitoris. It works like magic for getting them over or bringing them to the brink of orgasm very quickly however…
Warning!
This Is a Highly Advanced Technique
Use This Technique at Your Own Risk

I Take No Responsibility
For The Use or Misuse of This Technique
This Technique Is Given Here For Information Purposes Only!
The Nipple Nibble
Remember those exercises we did with the grape? Well as you probably may have guessed its time to apply that skill. Remember this is an advanced technique and you can injure your partner if you’re not careful. I have been using this technique for years and it works wonders but you also run the risk of biting your partner on a very sensitive part of her body… You have been warned.
To do the nipple nibble cup your partners breast in your hands from underneath. Gently squeeze her breast so that the nipple is more fully extended. Kiss, lick and suck around the nipple area and the nipple itself. The nipple should be fairly erect by this time. Gently close your lips around the very tip of her nipple and suck the nipple into your mouth.
Hold the very tip of her nipple between your teeth and as lightly and rapidly as you can begin to micro-nibble it using very tiny biting motions with your front teeth. The closer you can actually get to the very tip of her nipple the more powerful this technique seems to be… however anywhere on the nipple will drive her wild if you do it right.
Do this for about five to ten seconds or until your jaw gets tired which ever comes first. Lick and suck the nipple for a few seconds… repeat
As you can see a woman’s breast is far more than just her nipples! If you really want to fully arouse her then you have to arouse and stimulate her entire breast area and finish with the nipples.
Use the nipple nibble with caution. I have accidentally bitten my partners when using this technique and it can put a damper on your fun and set back your erotic progress if you happen to bite her too hard and possibly injure her. So use it with wisdom and precision and at your own risk! Otherwise… enjoy!

Bon Appetite!16

Pun Very Much Intended! Thanks for looking!

Any comments n criticisms on his techniques? Pls share ur experiences!

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if u believe that, some people also say stick a finger in the ass and stimulate the clitoris also give the girl immediate orgasm that she nv had before...
Old 19-04-2010, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBro View Post
if u believe that, some people also say stick a finger in the ass and stimulate the clitoris also give the girl immediate orgasm that she nv had before...
Hi bro SmallBro,

Could u elaborate on the technique? U mean sticking a lubricated finger in her ass n stimulating her clit w/ ur other finger? It should work bcos stimulating two areas simultaneously amplifies her pleasure. Why not use ur tongue on a 3rd area, like her cunt? And be vocal or talk dirty at the same time?

Whatever u do, remember to make love to her mind, body n emotions...

Thank u!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
However, let me remind you that the most crucial factor is to be your True Self. You may pursue all the outer goals including money, status, fame n the prettiest pussies, etc, but they are all ephemeral n meaningless, n w/o being ur True Self, you will be very disappointed, empty n unhappy.
I have learned alot about the BY game from your esteemed self and the other experienced bros here. But I admit I have been able to execute only a portion of the lessons, correct as they seem, because it's so contrary to my style. As several bros have pointed out, I am too soft, but then when I play the game differently it feels so unnatural that I find it less fun. And given my work schedule my time is by far my biggest constraint, so it's also hard to be as patient as much of the recommendations would imply. So I accept that I am worse at the game than most, where I believe the implications are, roughly in order of impact: i) I spend more than I need to; ii) I get tricked more than I should; iii) I sometimes get more caught in a relationship longer than I should; and iv) I lose out on some girls. i) and ii) is just money, and if I spend more than my budget, I get punished by cheonging less for a period. # iii) is the most dangerous, but for me it just means I have a BY last longer than it should have, not that I get so KC'd that it risks my family. Also I largely try to find FBs rather than BY, though that also means the most choice are often then out of reach

So I continue to read and try to learn from your and other bros' posts, figuring over time my mindset will improve, but taking longer than ideal I guess

Looking forward to hearing how your explorations in China go!
Old 20-04-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinPowers View Post
hi wb

if i'm one-tenth as wealthy as u, i'd be in china now.
dunno why u r still in singapore, tasting the leftovers.

go to the source! and remember to file your FRs here!

go there b4 it's too late. the 1st time i went to china was more than 10 years ago, and over the years, the standard of MM's in china has dropped while the price has risen. the chinese are getting richer - more rich men with money to boa SYTs - so the prettiest MM will be boa-ed and won't be working in KTV or HC.

thank you for sharing your experience here for all of us to learn.
Hi bro AustinPowers,

Ths for ur advice. I dun know whether I'm "richer" than u or not. For all I know u could be much richer...

But it's a moot point bcos how u deploy ur money n ur mindset may be a lot more important. We all must use money wisely. Get maximum results w/ the least amount of money. We need emotional discipline as well.

I also dun like leftovers. I'm making active preparations to spend most of my time in PRC. I want to get hooked up w/ an attractive uni student on a long-term basis. I always search for n look at as many gals as possible n let the law of averages work in my favor, both in SIN, PRC n elswhere.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
I have learned alot about the BY game from your esteemed self and the other experienced bros here....As several bros have pointed out, I am too soft, but then when I play the game differently it feels so unnatural that I find it less fun. And given my work schedule my time is by far my biggest constraint.........So I accept that I am worse at the game than most, where I believe the implications are, roughly in order of impact: i) I spend more than I need to; ii) I get tricked more than I should; iii) I sometimes get more caught in a relationship longer than I should; and iv) I lose out on some girls. i) and ii) is just money, and if I spend more than my budget, I get punished by cheonging less for a period. # iii) is the most dangerous, but for me it just means I have a BY last longer than it should have, not that I get so KC'd that it risks my family.........

So I continue to read and try to learn from your and other bros' posts, figuring over time my mindset will improve, but taking longer than ideal I guess.......
Hi bro roamersg,

Ths so much for sharing ur experiences.

I'm really just a toddler in the game of BY n I hv had my fair share of failures, but I'm determined to improve.

The biggest danger in BY-ing is falling in love w/ ur mistress. But on the other hand, if u can afford it, just keep her on a long-term basis. Even hv a couple of kids w/ her. Why not? SIN gahmen will be pleased.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................

Quite a few bros hv asked for the the house no. of YS, a legal cat150 PRC whom I mentioned in my previous post. A fren went to look for her n was told that she had quit. There r only two possibilities: 1) She is being BAO-ed by someone in SIN. He must be paying SGD15K a month to her (that was her net earning here) n 5K to the OKT, 2) She is being kept by someone for RMB 20K a month somewhere in China, probably SZ.

If she was a newly-arrived student, I would be happy to BY her for SGD20K a month w/o the slightest hesitation. I'll miss her very pretty n very tight pussy. When I first saw her in a transparent miniskirt n G-string, revealing her perky n shapely ass n her long, straight legs, my didi just couldn't say no, even though I was very tired. Her service was very good including wonderful AR! But making a pretty whore like that to fall for u would be a tough challenge, hehehe.

BTW, I think of KK n GG very often n at least 14-15 other gals regularly including YS. How could I get KC-ed by so many gals at the same time?

I'll continue my connect-disconnect strategy w/ all the gals. I'm a MAN n they want me to dominate them, provide for them n give them COS they can never get from any other men. Period.

Due to my busy schedule, I may not be able to post but occasionally for the rest of the month.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
BTW, I think of KK n GG very often n at least 14-15 other gals regularly including YS. How could I get KC-ed by so many gals at the same time?
Bro WB
Wah Lau.. and you said you had no feelings for KK in your earlier post !
Hahaha... I guess you are only human....

Oh.. FYI, I recently got contact of a lady. She is friend to a few singers.
I will email you her number. Check her singer friends out when you are in Singapore and write your experience. I am not into singers and will pass ( no moolahs)

Cheers.
Old 21-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of

bro warbird,

Hope things are good with you. I read with interest the material you just posted by the sex guru on COS. Must work on the whole breast thing and such. Nice tips! And yes, going to buy some grapes

Sometimes it's nice to give pleasure to the girls while they do so to you, cos it pays to do so! Hee.... Think you know what I mean.

Ok, happy and safe cheonging!
Old 23-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Wah Lau.. and you said you had no feelings for KK in your earlier post !
Hahaha... I guess you are only human....

Oh.. FYI, I recently got contact of a lady. She is friend to a few singers.
I will email you her number. Check her singer friends out when you are in Singapore and write your experience. I am not into singers and will pass ( no moolahs)

Cheers.
Hi bro besafe,

I got in touch w/ the lady OKT who knows a lot of singers n gals who r coming as singers. But I'm totally unimpressed w/ the photos of 3 of her best gals she sent to my QQ. Much too old n arms/legs too thick. YS is much much better. I actually called OKT of YS n learned that she had quit earlier this month. He said he will hv 5 new gals next wk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
bro warbird,

Hope things are good with you. I read with interest the material you just posted by the sex guru on COS. Must work on the whole breast thing and such. Nice tips! And yes, going to buy some grapes

Sometimes it's nice to give pleasure to the girls while they do so to you, cos it pays to do so! Hee.... Think you know what I mean.

Hi bro y291252001,

That piece on the breasts is perhaps one of the best I hv read. He gives great details on the other body parts as well!

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro besafe,

I got in touch w/ the lady OKT who knows a lot of singers n gals who r coming as singers. But I'm totally unimpressed w/ the photos of 3 of her best gals she sent to my QQ. Much too old n arms/legs too thick. YS is much much better. I actually called OKT of YS n learned that she had quit earlier this month. He said he will hv 5 new gals next wk.

Hi bro y291252001,

That piece on the breasts is perhaps one of the best I hv read. He gives great details on the other body parts as well!

Cheers!
i tired your breasts trick and it works...hahahaah....i used to attack the nipples first but realised it's counter productive....

sidetrack abit...think i am falling in love with a singer...got some real feelings for her...biggiest mistake to make in the BY scene?
Old 23-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
bro warbird,

Who u thinking of doing it to huh?

haha....

Me still busy as well as busy reading..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro WB,
I think she sent you photos of her rejects.
I believe she do have some gems.
Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1