The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBigCock View Post
Ello Clone King, the return of trilogy legend!
Hows the loans market for 300K? Have you been zapping people lately with your multiple clones? Have you been a good boy and be true to your one and only purchased cheebye? Have you been a real friend lately? No worry, we know what you did last summer.
LOL, calling me clone king is just an attempt to make me a scrapgoat for other people's trangressions, likewise, you yourself just registered a nick and come in to call me a clone king, it's just hilarious and I will not be bothered with you....that's why I say things never change, the same goons are always up to their same tricks...
Old 16-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MountainBigCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralepitome View Post
lol, calling me clone king is just an attempt to make me a scrapgoat for other people's trangressions, likewise, you yourself just registered a nick and come in to call me a clone king, it's just hilarious and i will not be bothered with you....that's why i say things never change, the same goons are always up to their same tricks...

then u reply me fot what you king clone goon!
Old 17-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro,

Yes, money is a prerequisite for bedding these KTV gals, especially chio ones, unless u can covertly hypnotize them.

But why limit ourselves to these WLs? Actually, ur exploits w/ non-WLs r perfectly fine here n r applicable to non-WLs, of course w/ some modifications in techniques n strategies.
Bro WB
Dear Bro WB, it's good that you bring this up. My budget is limited, and KTV gal are asking way higher when they are here and probably slightly less (given the different living cost etc) when she is back.

QQ, WeChat (Weixin), MoMo (陌陌), with their whose-nearby feature or shake-and-find-a-stranger-to-talk-to can be good tools, and there are those KTV gal who has other GF but don't dare to take the step to be in KTV working but are rather less inhibited to take the mistress/GF-taken-care-by-a-guy route. These are usually in the RMB10K and up, some can take 8000RMB but are not university-grad nor in the top tier cities because of the higher expectations/living expenses.

I prefer those who stay in cities with direct daily flight although it's expanding with Flyscoot :-) . A bonus if they are from major cities as passport and visa are more readily approved and they can visit you in Singapore.

Quote:
Lastly, I like to recommend a Korean mystery movies The Scent. It's quite erotic n I saw it w/ my lao po at Shaw Plaza the other day. She became very wet in the cinema...I caressed her neck n kissed her briefly. I had to stop cuz she almost came!
Bro WB
hehe, I've got one of my GF to the movies, we didn't pay attention to the movie after 10minutes, and she came in my fingers. Luckily my mouth over hers so that it's muffled sounds of enjoyment and the movie was quite loud, audience few and far away, oh and she wore a jacket. Ahem, got to use tissue paper to wipe.
Old 17-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
So you are now based in Singapore?
Yeah, based in Singapore now, but travelling in China half the time.
Old 18-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
That's great bro, you can have the best of both worlds!
Old 18-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Anyway, just a brief update on my latest conquest, we been together for 2 weeks and we quarreled many times during these two weeks, it really felt like couple's quarrel and really have the gf feeling.....she is also the first girl that I fuck raw, damn it, I know it's dangerous and we never know if the girl is lying to you that she is not screwing anybody else.....our sex is really amazing and last from one hour to two hours, I never had this experience before.....yesterday an older man offered her 5K a month to maybe part time BY, she rejected but I do not know if this is a trick to make me offer, so far I really did not spend much on her, in fact less than STs yet she still stick with me, it's quite explainable but could it be real love or is it just a dream? btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....
Old 18-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyway, just a brief update on my latest conquest, we been together for 2 weeks and we quarreled many times during these two weeks, it really felt like couple's quarrel and really have the gf feeling.....she is also the first girl that I fuck raw, damn it, I know it's dangerous and we never know if the girl is lying to you that she is not screwing anybody else.....our sex is really amazing and last from one hour to two hours, I never had this experience before.....yesterday an older man offered her 5K a month to maybe part time BY, she rejected but I do not know if this is a trick to make me offer, so far I really did not spend much on her, in fact less than STs yet she still stick with me, it's quite explainable but could it be real love or is it just a dream? btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....
bro, nobody will be able to tell if it's real love / a scam but yourself... use your heart but don't put too much feelings lar...
Old 19-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
easyfree929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salute for your exciting encounters!!!

I chanced upon this link and found it quite useful in handling women:
http://courage.pullanywoman.com/

It has improved my lifestyle in some ways.
Let share!
Old 20-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmm, haven't been here for some time and some things never change.............. playing the KC game is quite fun and having sex for feelings is great!
Glad that you're having fun.

More details please.

Quote:
Very dangerous when the feelings start coming in, bro. My alarm bells within me is starting to ring with 一哭、二闹、三上吊 scenarios.........................................
But hey, isn't the thrill of it all the stuff of which life is about?
Some women think they can manipulate us by 一哭、二闹、三上吊. Don't be drawn into their frame. Remain relaxed n unfazed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
多情自古空余恨,好梦由来最易醒
岂是拈花难解脱,可怜飞絮太飘零
香巢乍结鸳鸯社,新句犹书翡翠屏
不为别离肠已断,泪痕也满旧衫青

多情种子的我们总是被无情的她们,一次又一次伤害.
梅花繁枝千万片,犹自多情,学雪随风转. 真的好想学一学.
Ths for posting the poem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Bro WB, the above 2 phrases are just a couple of lines. Somehow summarize the gist of LTRS with woman and confidences make a man attractive.

That is something I always wanted to confirm with. Thanks.
Hi bro totally,

You're most welcome!

It has taken me a very long time to realize the 2 cardinal principles. Most men r still totally in the dark...

There is nothing more attractive to women than true confidence and masculine character traits in a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewwit View Post
Dear Bro WB, it's good that you bring this up. My budget is limited, and KTV gal are asking way higher when they are here.............................and there are those KTV gal who has other GF but don't dare to take the step to be in KTV working but are rather less inhibited to take the mistress/GF-taken-care-by-a-guy route. These are usually in the RMB10K and up, some can take 8000RMB but are not university-grad nor in the top tier cities because of the higher expectations/living expenses.........................

hehe, I've got one of my GF to the movies, we didn't pay attention to the movie after 10minutes, and she came in my fingers. Luckily my mouth over hers so that it's muffled sounds of enjoyment and the movie was quite loud, audience few and far away, oh and she wore a jacket. Ahem, got to use tissue paper to wipe.
Hi bro jnewwit,

IMHO, most unattached gals in China, including non-WLs, want to be BY-ed, especially those younger ones who dun plan getting married in the next 2 yrs.

The Scent will make many gals wet...

Quote:
Same HP no?

Quote:
Anyway, just a brief update on my latest conquest, we been together for 2 weeks and we quarreled many times during these two weeks, it really felt like couple's quarrel and really have the gf feeling.....she is also the first girl that I fuck raw, damn it, I know it's dangerous and we never know if the girl is lying to you that she is not screwing anybody else.......................... btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....
Ths for sharing.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Same HP no?
My Singapore one? Yes, still the same.

Quote:
That's great bro, you can have the best of both worlds!
I'm not too sure about the best of both worlds. Those bros who know me well know that I prefer to sleep with my wife. While I am no angel, and enjoy the company of women, I am more selective when it comes to those I sleep with. And so far, I find myself really missing the woman I love, whenever I am overseas.

Quote:
it's quite explainable but could it be real love or is it just a dream? btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....
The cynic in me says you are falling into a trap. I'm sorry but I have to say it - I have really seen too much of Chinese women, to still believe they can love. We Singaporean men are so easily KCed by them, because we have been brought up in an environment where women do not generally treat men as men. The Chinese woman knows ALL the tricks to make men feel like men. Once they have caught your heart, all the pattern starts to appear.

Beware, bro. Be very careful. Guard your heart.
Old 22-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Bro WB, heard that you were at LV last night. How was the stock there?
I was with couple of bros over at CI, a lot of gals but quality lacking. Haiz.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 23-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Need to siam ktv for awhile now... Disappointed a number of chicks the last few days how many requests have you guys got for IPHONE5 already wtf man I haven't even got for myself!

On qq and wechat, high end girls got theirs the fastest... I think the lower mid tier joint girls still have to wait like commoners such as myself. 越美越早抢先拿苹果 是世界不变的定律

Last edited by newbieboy; 23-09-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 25-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My Singapore one? Yes, still the same.
........................................And so far, I find myself really missing the woman I love, whenever I am overseas.
.........................................I'm sorry but I have to say it - I have really seen too much of Chinese women, to still believe they can love. We Singaporean men are so easily KCed by them, because we have been brought up in an environment where women do not generally treat men as men. The Chinese woman knows ALL the tricks to make men feel like men. Once they have caught your heart, all the pattern starts to appear.
...................................Guard your heart.
Hi bro chenzong,

It's wonderful to hv a true love, a soul mate...you're a lucky man.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro WB, heard that you were at LV last night. How was the stock there?
I was with couple of bros over at CI, a lot of gals but quality lacking. Haiz.
Hi Bro LDH,

Many gals, but quality very poor. The better looking gals must hv been prebooked.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
Need to siam ktv for awhile now... Disappointed a number of chicks the last few days how many requests have you guys got for IPHONE5 already...........wtf man I haven't even got for myself!

On qq and wechat, high end girls got theirs the fastest... I think the lower mid tier joint girls still have to wait like commoners such as myself. 越美越早抢先拿苹果 是世界不变的定律
Hi bro newbieboy,

You've increased ur attractiveness to the gals by saying NO. What hv they done for u to deserve a iphone5? If a gal is ur exclusive GF n she has served u well, buying her the phone would be very reasonable.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good afternoon!

Last wk I receive the following email on "How to own a gold digger."

It's illuminating n thought-provoking hahaha.

I want to reiterate this to all esteemed SBF bros here: You're the PRIZE!

I know I'm, not the gals, regardless of how young n attractive they r. As a result, I feel GREAT n it's contagious...yesterday upped a 20 yo tall gal of my type w/o BY-ing whom I thought, just 2 wks ago, might be out of my reach for various reasons. Very good fxk! And, this AM my 18 yo mistress told me her 大姨妈 was leaving exceptionally early n wanted me to make love to her later today!

Here is the email:

Hey Bro Warbird,

Today I want to share something funny but that makes
absolute sense when it comes to dating...

This is one of my all time favorites... I figure most
of you have seen this, but for those who have not, enjoy:
9/25/07 THIS APPEARED ON CRAIG'S LIST in New
York

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush.
I'm a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25
year old girl. I'm articulate and classy.

I'm not from New York. I'm looking to get
married to a guy who makes at least half a
million a year. I know how that sounds, but
keep in mind that a million a year is middle
class in New York City, so I don't think I'm
overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on
this board? Any wives? Could you send me some
tips? I dated a business man who makes
average around 200 - 250. But that's where I
seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won't get me
to central park west. I know a woman in my
yoga class who was married to an investment
banker and lives in Tribeca, and she's not as
pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So
what is she doing right? How do I get to her
level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give
me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be
honest guys, you won't hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting
(I'm 25)?

- Why are some of the women living lavish
lifestyles on the upper east side so plain?
I've seen really 'plain jane' boring types
who have nothing to offer married to
incredibly wealthy guys. I've seen drop dead
gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east
village. What's the story there?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows
- lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much
do those guys really make? And where do they
hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang
out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a
girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults - I'm putting myself
out there in an honest way. Most beautiful
women are superficial; at least I'm being up
front about it. I wouldn't be searching for
these kind of guys if I wasn't able to match
them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and
keeping a nice home and hearth.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with
services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 432279810

THE ANSWER

Dear Pers-431649184:

I read your posting with great interest and
have thought meaningfully about your dilemma.
I offer the following analysis of your
predicament.

Firstly, I'm not wasting your time, I qualify
as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make
more than $500K per year. That said here's
how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy
like me, is plain and simple a crappy
business deal. Here's why. Cutting through
all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple
trade: you bring your looks to the party and
I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here's
the rub, your looks will fade and my money
will likely continue into perpetuity...in
fact, it is very likely that my income
increases but it is an absolute certainty
that you won't be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating
asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are
you a depreciating asset, your depreciation
accelerates! Let me explain, you're 25 now
and will likely stay pretty hot for the next
5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade
begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a
trading position, not a buy and hold...hence
the rub...marriage. It doesn't make good
business sense to "buy you" (which is what
you're asking) so I'd rather lease. In case
you think I'm being cruel, I would say the
following. If my money were to go away, so
would you, so when your beauty fades I need
an out. It's as simple as that. So a deal
that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career
about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a
girl as "articulate, classy and spectacularly
beautiful" as you has been unable to find your sugar
daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you
are as gorgeous as you say you are that the
$500K hasn't found you, if not only for a
tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to
make your own money and then we wouldn't need
to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you're going
about it the right way.

Classic "pump and dump."

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to
enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Bro WB, I am going back to my fav old joint, LIDO Palace.
Cheers.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 25-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro WB, I am going back to my fav old joint, LIDO Palace.
Cheers.
Shhhhhhhh...................taboo place, cannot mention.
Later people say u hao lian then u noe lol
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1