The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Shhhhhhhh...................taboo place, cannot mention.
Later people say u hao lian then u noe lol
OH yar... I better diam diam right bo? Hee hee.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 28-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro WB, I am going back to my fav old joint, LIDO Palace.
Cheers.
Hi Bro LDH,

Good for u!

In what way r the gals there different from those at TAM complex? Are they prettier?

Quote:
Shhhhhhhh...................taboo place, cannot mention.
Later people say u hao lian then u noe lol
Hi Mr. Chairman,

I hv never been to LP.

Bro LDH not hao lian as he was merely stating a fact...

You two r very fortunate to be independently wealthy at such young age haha.

Cheers!

Good afternoon!

Of all the gals I hv upped or BY-ed in the last several yrs, 80% of them I hv picked up outside KTVs, both in SG n China.

The 20 yo gal TH I upped this wk is no exception. Earlier this month after finishing a HH session at LV, I literally bumped into her as she hurriedly emerged from the lift. She had just arrived for work. I was momentarily stunned by her good looks n proportionate figure. What a beautiful round butt n long legs...n unlike many tall slim gals she also has large natural C boobs...n sexually very responsive. Why my mummies never intro gals like her? She arrived here 1 month ago on student visa...

Cheers!

Bro WB

I believe one of the most attractive masculine traits is formidable emotional control. It's what separates men from "boys."

Here is a brief email on the subject.

Hey Bro Warbird,

Quick, what should you do if the woman in your life tries to start
an argument, gets upset, or is otherwise emotional?

If you pay attention to the girlie men in the media, you would
think the answer would be to argue, get equally upset, and get
emotional as hell. Where does that leave you?

With two upset people, getting more upset at each other, with the
man whining that the woman doesn't "respect him." Duh. Women
don't respect men who can't control their emotions.

You have to understand the female brain operates differently than
the male brain. Getting emotional to a woman means something
vastly different than a man getting emotional.

If a woman is upset, in a bad mood, or just plain emotional, she
wants a man to bring her back to center, to provide a strong,
calming presence. Do that, and after a short amount of time
passes, and her emotions will reset to hers.

But act like a girlie man, get upset, whine, and argue, and your
emotional state will feed hers. Women's emotions reset to the
emotions of the man in their lives, and if he's needy, whiney,
argumentative, and jealous, she will be too.

Provide an atmosphere of strength, security, and grace under
pressure, and her base emotional state will reset to yours. No,
she won't always be calm, as women never are. But she will
eventually reset to your emotional state, looking to you as a place
of grounding.

Many men in this day and age have no clue about this. They think
they need to be sensitive, emotional, and feminine like women, and
so they exhibit female emotional characteristics, not understanding
this feeds turbulent emotions.

There are reasons why women want a MAN in their lives, and one of
the big reasons is the calming influence of a man who does not let
his emotions get out of control under duress. She knows she can
come to him during times of turbulence, and his presence will calm
her.

This is an important tenet of relationship management. Many
relationships dissolve because of the additive power of male
emotional turmoil, the man not understanding he needs to provide a
place of calm and comfort.

Let the girlie men be girlie men, living their life crying,
wailing, whining and arguing. You be calm, maintain your good
humor in the face of emotional turmoil, and you will be the one who
keeps the woman.

Cheers

Mr. Guru

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Esteemed Bros, after reading through all your posts and replies, I need your advice on how to go about tackling “girl A” & “girl B”.
I was at CI (level 3) last week entertaining an overseas client.
Being the most junior amongst the group, I stayed back until closing time to ensure that all was good. Just before closing, my client who sat with two girls went to the toilet with one of his girls, girl B who also sat with my client then sat beside me and asked for my number which I gladly gave (my usual CI girl, “girl A” had left by then) . Girl B later smsed me later that night saying that she had a good impression of me. It’s my 1st time in a long long time that a ktv girl had approached me to ask me for my number, so even though Girl B wasn’t pretty, I was “gian”.
Girl A has sat with me for 4 times now but I have yet go out with her and will be doing so this weekend. But I’ve to go to CI again this week again, should I call “girl A” or “girl B”? Since I’m already going out with “girl A” this weekend, I’m thinking that I should call “girl B” but what if “girl A” finds out?
Question 1 - How should I manage this situation?

I would like to up both girls but don’t have the kind of money to “ta bao” them. I like visiting KTVs at Havelock road for both business and pleasure but I really don’t have the money to “ta bao” these girls. I’ve been cheonging joints like Armani, dong meng and NSH for many years now and it was only recently due to work that I have been going to joints like CI, TAM and LV.
Question 2 – How can I up both girls without having to spend money to “ta bao” them? I don’t mind bringing them out to tourist places to visit (which is what I usually do) but how should I up them at least costs? I’ve spent 1 hour reading through this thread but can’t seem to find an answer to this query.

Thanks in advance for the advice from a grateful salaried worker bro.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patch,
I think you, think too much.

Why think who you should meet, when you haven't arrived on site? Especially if these girls are not your bao-ee. Before you arrive, sms one at a time (space out by 15 minutes and after their usual wake-up time say 3:30pm) that you'll be going down. If anyone respond say "好啊“, then you got one response, if not, move on to next girl.

If you want to make a move, make it, lips move close to cheek, light peck, if ok, move to ear lobe/neck, then mouth. If cannot, you can forget about wasting time to bring her to touristy place. If she is after your money, then no need to bring to toursty place, if she feels ”connecting", then you better plug in and connect, don't waste time.

Mind you, don't go beyond "like" with them KTV gals, their heart are solid steel. And they know they are here for money. They find money first, the rest talk later. You'll know if she pours out her "souped up" problems (usually family member sick, loans to pay sibling school fees lah etc), then you know its the money-hooking time and you need to distance and leave.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewwit View Post
If you want to make a move, make it, lips move close to cheek, light peck, if ok, move to ear lobe/neck, then mouth. If cannot, you can forget about wasting time to bring her to touristy place. If she is after your money, then no need to bring to toursty place, if she feels ”connecting", then you better plug in and connect, don't waste time.
For me i more garang.
1st time i like i pull her over n kiss lips.
No resistance, will go for more but won't screw yet.
2nd time go, same gal but only call her when I am there.
If not free, game over.
If not free but cancel her table to come over instead, cfm kill in waiting lo
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jnewwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
For me i more garang.
If not free, game over.
You're the man!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're the man!
No bro, when u cheong long enuff, wanna play shy shy act gentleman carry bag n stuff, only sucker n loser will be urself.
Also, dun let them hang up n sell on u, always do reverse.
Always remember, they need u more than u need them.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No bro, when u cheong long enuff, wanna play shy shy act gentleman carry bag n stuff, only sucker n loser will be urself.
This is the best man!!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros
check this out!
hope it helps refine your techniques,
cheers

Old 02-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post

I would like to up both girls but don’t have the kind of money to “ta bao” them.
Bro,

These are ktv gals here we talking about, they are here to make money..period.

They spend time with you for tips. If the gal ask for your number, maybe got liking for you and can foc. It does happens, or else just make a offer to them if you wanna up.

If they refuse then next better player cos there just so many around!
Old 02-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Really Interesting....after a such "long break from SBF" this thread is still "alive & kicking" !!! And even though sometimes we still "entertain our regular Mamasans' calls to give them some support"....honestly there's no longer any more kick at LV or LP because the standard of PRC Babes will always be the same...most are actually very experienced because some have worked in Shanghai etc...then because her "sisters" told her that SG Guys are damn kind hearted or generous !!!...Then there are Newbies that usually will arranged by my Mamasan....they best enjoyed the 1st week then after that lots of customers will be throwing monies at them...then they will be "brainwashed or blinded"....the next room will or can "outbid whatever tips U will give them !!!"

I have tis Rich Bro that have pleaded with me....that he attracted to my gal very much so can i let him have her !!! I told him that...she's a working gal and I seldom do KTV tis days....of course he can have her !!!

So many funny stories liked both my good Bros actually "screwing the same PRC gal till one day they found out about her two timing !!!"

Till next time...

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Old 03-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to KTV is similar to going to a theme park. Just go there any enjoys all the rides (girls). Why stick to the same ride during each visit...The Theme park is so huge.

Just a advice to bros who are still visiting the KTVs. (Stop that for nearly a decade)...
Old 03-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Esteemed Bros, after reading through all your posts and replies, I need your advice on how to go about tackling “girl A” & “girl B”.
I was at CI (level 3) last week...................Since I’m already going out with “girl A” this weekend, I’m thinking that I should call “girl B” but what if “girl A” finds out?

I would like to up both girls but don’t have the kind of money to “ta bao” them.............

Question 2 – How can I up both girls without having to spend money to “ta bao” them?........................................

Thanks in advance for the advice from a grateful salaried worker bro.
Hi bro patch,

These KTV WLs r here for money. It will take much time n effort to up them for free.

There is a faster way which could give u a very handsome ROI.

Spend money the 1st time to tao bao them, make sure you give them sexual pleasure they hv NEVER experienced before. Must be earth-shaking continuous orgasmic state. Then u can make love to them for less than half price the next time. After a few sessions they will give u free fxk. And within a month or so, they will become sexually addicted to u!!

Please also read advice from esteemed bros below.

Quote:
Patch,
I think you, think too much.

Why think who you should meet, when you haven't arrived on site? Especially if these girls are not your bao-ee. Before you arrive, sms one at a time....

Mind you, don't go beyond "like" with them KTV gals, their heart are solid steel. And they know they are here for money...........
Very good advice, bro.

Quote:
For me i more garang.
If not free, game over.
Ths for ur advcie, Mr. chairman.

Quote:
Yes, never be a wussy nice guy. Be a man n fxk them like a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
This is the best man!!
You're THE PRIZE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohen View Post
Bros
check this out!
hope it helps refine your techniques,
cheers
Ths for sharing, bro cohen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Bro,

These are ktv gals here we talking about, they are here to make money..period.

They spend time with you for tips.........

If they refuse then next better player cos there just so many around!
Good pointer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Really Interesting....after a such "long break from SBF" this thread is still "alive & kicking" !!! And even though sometimes we still "entertain our regular Mamasans' calls to give them some support"....honestly there's no longer any more kick at LV or LP because the standard of PRC Babes will always be the same.....................

I have tis Rich Bro that have pleaded with me....that he attracted to my gal very much so can i let him have her !!! I told him that...she's a working gal and I seldom do KTV tis days....of course he can have her !!!

So many funny stories liked both my good Bros actually "screwing the same PRC gal till one day they found out about her two timing !!!"
Hi bro andyk,

Welcome back!

You must be too busy w/ ur bevy of mistresses/GFs/lovers.

Actually the quality of gals has declined a lot at LV/CI/TAM in the last few yrs. Nowadays, pretty newbies r as rare as unicorns haha.

Cheers!

Good afternoon!

EN is very relaxed n comfortable in my presence now. The 1st time I was going to make love to her in her hotel rm, just over 2 months ago, she was so anxious, no, so frightful, just like a little lamb meeting a big bad wolf unexpectedly...she actually said she wasn't ready. I almost wanted to send her back to PRC! I controlled my emotions n returned the next day. This time I lay down on her bed, fully clothed, and told her abt the exploits of the infamous hypocrite Jimmy Swaggart n several sexual jokes. She giggled n laughed...n later I proceeded to consummate the deal. Her service has greatly improved but it's still very difficult to give her multiple orgasms...

BTW, I hv alluded to the fact that if a Chinese gal french u willingly, her pussy is yours, in over 95% of cases.

There is a better test. If a gal, doesn't matter if I met her only 5 min ago or whether she is a KTV gal or a non-WL, willingly let me caress n massage her neck n upper back, her pussy is mine. It has been 100% predictive.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
BTW, I hv alluded to the fact that if a Chinese gal french u willingly, her pussy is yours, in over 95% of cases.

There is a better test. If a gal, doesn't matter if I met her only 5 min ago or whether she is a KTV gal or a non-WL, willingly let me caress n massage her neck n upper back, her pussy is mine. It has been 100% predictive.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro, your test accurate?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me i more garang.
If not free, game over.
Mine is it conside garangbo? i told the gal if cannot kiss and hug, don come in the room, like tat can bo...so gal that come in sure and hug and kiss..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1