The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DaydreamerXYZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Decent Massage

First time posting, pardon me if its not very ideal.

Had been aching on shoulders & the back on last Wed, just happened to pass by this new joint, though it was already close to 12 midnight, but still wanna give a try.

The reception area was kinda nicely done and decent, talked to the auntie at the counter and asked for 1/2 hr but she said sorry minimum 1 hr, so no choice, paid and she brought to the 2nd floor, said upstairs was less noisy.

The room was neat and with bathroom attached. Had a quick bath and changed into the shorts provided, then a lady in her 40's came in. So I lied down on the bed and she started her service.

I wouldn't say she put a lot of strength, but its was just nice for me because of my thin body. She knows her job well and know just where are your points. Its was so good that I almost fell asleep, I can feel that my whole body was relaxed. For bros who likes strong and hard massage, u may want somewhere else, but for those who like relaxing one, I will recommend this joint. When I returned home, my months of insomnia was gone and I was late for work the next morning because I was sleeping like dead that my alarm didn't manage to wake me up.

Damage: $50

Though it looks like a clean joint to me, but who knows what I have missed? so I hope to keep it discreet, interested bros please pm me.

Cheers
Old 10-06-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
longhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Decent Massage

Hi bro,
Can I hv ctc n damage.
Tks.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can have de location ? Tks .
Old 11-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -991 / Power: 0
99sammyboy 99sammyboy 99sammyboy 99sammyboy 99sammyboy 99sammyboy 99sammyboy 99sammyboy

share ctc, bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1