The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blue Angel

Any of the Bros, care to share the contact no. and address. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Stone_Cold_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share and PM the location? thanks bro...
Old 05-05-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kompass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was kinda bored last fri late morning. Weather was really hot, so decided to cool off with some soupy bath... I was there at 12 pm, only 2 gals avaliable. Dan Dan and Ting Ting. Saw a post on Ting Ting being a SYT, but when i saw her, didn't really appeal to me. So decided to go with Dan Dan.

She is from Guangzhou and will be leaving in a months time should she not decide to extend.

Name : Dan Dan 1 week plus working.
Looks: 6+
Boobs : est ard 32B (not for big boobs lovers)
Body : 7
Massage : 7
BBBj : 6 (onli did cold)
FJ : 7
Damage:$140 for everything
RTF : Depends if i have more options to chose from
Old 08-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!galsharing is one of the Best!

Wow, I must say this is most enjoyable joint.
Discreet yet parking is easy. Hardworking gals and very
nice ambiance. Will RTF again.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alonaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last night and there were 3 gals to choose from. Decided on TingTing as she looks SYT to me.

2nd time I tried soap massage and the feeling is still as great. She used her tits to rub all over my body. even the sole of my feet! It would have been perfect if she had bigger breasts.

Back to room. She was quite chatty and told me where she came from, how much she paid to come here to work and how/what they (PRC) usually do to extend their permits. She would FL at GL in the night after work if business was poor for her, but she's scared to do it as there're lots of AV ard.

She used hot water to blow my body. Feeling damn siok. The FJ was SOP but the best part after i came. She would use her CB muscles to squeeze my dick until it became soft before removing the condom. After that, she cont to massage my hands as there was still time. Wash up before leaving.

Name : Ting Ting
Looks: 7
Boobs : 32A+ (not for big boobs lovers)
Body : 7
Massage : 7
BBBj : 8
FJ : 8
Damage:$140 for everything
RTF : maybe try other gals first

Before leaving, i was told there would be new gals arriving today. Looking forward to FR on the new gals.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by galsharing View Post
Wow, I must say this is most enjoyable joint.
Discreet yet parking is easy. Hardworking gals and very
nice ambiance. Will RTF again.
Hi Bro Galsharing,
how many gals now available, had not visited BA more than 1 month

Next up: N/A
Old 09-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

por123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can PM me the contact to this place. Would really like to try the soapy bath! Thanks in advance!
Old 09-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
devil069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Blue Angel

HaHa finally got a chance to try out such delight, and tks to bro QianLong for the lobang. Anyway this is a long overdue FR.

Was there sometime near end Apr. Found the place and got up. There were about 5 girls working and finally chosed one either Joline or Joey (cant remember).

Got into the room, undress and was lead into another room. Given a shower and told to lie on the mattress and thats the start of the action. Was body rub by her using her tits and hot cunt. Really had the impluse of just putting my hot rod into that inviting hole. But guess rather be safe. After the soapy massage, was showered and lead back into the room.

Inside the room, was given the tongue massage. HeeHee feel a bit ticklish. Anyway there was a short and brief AR. Then told to turn over and the start of my awaited desire---BBBJ. (I m a sucker for good BBBJ). Wow, this girl can really blow. Took her time and give me deep throat. Of course, she also perform the hot and cold treatment. Wow really shiok and nearly CIM.

Thereafter was capped and got into action. Got on top of her and slide my hot rod into her wet cunt. Overall, pump her in a few positions and was like about eternal when I finally offloaded into her. Drop dead cause really been a while since I had such good partner in bed.

After shower, chatted with the OKT. Told by him that there are also some girls that work the afternoon shift cuz they need to go for their night job. Overall a good experience. Thought only get to enjoy such treatment in China but this is good. Sure RTF.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Samster

Opps, did some reading of past FRs after my posting then did I realised so much things had happened.

Really cant believed that there are such idiots releasing numbers in the public. Hello, pls do not spoilt the fun here. Follow the rules and enjoy the game. Where and who the hell will be willing to share lobangs if such rules r not abide by?

WAKE UP YOUR BLOODY IDEAS
Old 15-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

To those ball-less ass out there, leave yr nick if u wana zap k. Anyway looking at my history, I can't be bothered.

Well was back for another round last week. Dun know if they change OKT cuz different fellow. Only got 2 gals. Got back my Joey. This time round gave a more gf feel. Sad thing - she left on sunday. But managed to get her contact in China. Told me to call her whenever I go over China.

Had my soap massage but this time less shiok cuz she like no mood. But still good though. Think she more horny, waiting for FJ cuz she was wet went I started stroking her. Finished the shower but got a bit of BBBJ inside the shower room.

Proceed to the room and started the action. Told her to just work on my bro cuz oreadi hard liao. Took her time and really painted my bro from head to toe. Thereafter she took my piece into her warm mouth and gulf my whole fucking rod into her mouth. She can really send me flying cuz I m a sucker for bbbj and deep throat.

I return the favor by stroking her. Started with her boobs and worked my way downto her love hole. As I reach her cunt, can feel the moisture coming out of her hole. Start playing with her clits and fingering her wet hole, while watching by bro being serviced by her wonderful tongue and mouth.

After a while, buay ta han liao. told her to cap me and started my assault on her wet hole. Had her in various position before finally offloading into her in doggy.

Now she is home, will return and try out the different gals, esp those working the pm shift.
Old 15-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 19
GZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud ofGZDesire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil069 View Post
To those ball-less ass out there, leave yr nick if u Only got 2 gals. Got back my Joey. This time round gave a more gf feel. Sad thing - she left on sunday. But managed ....
Now she is home, will return ....those working the pm shift.
dunno how u get stil can get joey tot she went back china donkey weeks bac...?

if the correct Joey , a syt indeed
Old 16-05-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Devil069

Is it same Joey from last time - small built (about 1.6m) sweet girl from Yunnan? I thought she left early April... Seems she came back but left again last Sun? I had her 3x in Mar / Apr... so obviously I am a big fan... just that I don't know how contact her short of going to the cake shop, lah!
Old 16-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Ronfold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can brothers pls. confirm this treasure is still operating. nothing in Newpaper. my eyes red from reading TNP five times over. plus my balls also blue.
Old 17-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wasabi29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Bro Devil069

Is it same Joey from last time - small built (about 1.6m) sweet girl from Yunnan? I thought she left early April... Seems she came back but left again last Sun? I had her 3x in Mar / Apr... so obviously I am a big fan... just that I don't know how contact her short of going to the cake shop, lah!
She's not the same Joey. The SYT Joey from Yunnan had left already.
Old 17-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

jason100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone please pm me the address? i seldom read newpaper. thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1