The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
1hr 2 shots will be super tight and difficult. Usually 90mins easier for 2nd shot and not so rush. In this case it won't be 65rm +150rm is it? Need to topup for the room is it?

Yeah not much around 50-60 additional
Old 03-12-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

Quote:
2 shots / 90mins or how long is it for the session 150rm?
There is no 90 mins.
If you want 2 shots.... have to do it inside the 60 mins session.
Otherwise need to pay rm65 to extend another session.
How much you pay the lady or number of shots... what you and the lady agreement has nothing to do with shop.... which only collects the rm65 for every session.
Old 03-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

At distinction, counter staff will assign lady available to you?
Or can choose?
Old 03-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
There is no 90 mins.
If you want 2 shots.... have to do it inside the 60 mins session.
Otherwise need to pay rm65 to extend another session.
How much you pay the lady or number of shots... what you and the lady agreement has nothing to do with shop.... which only collects the rm65 for every session.
Thank you for the info! Shall try out one day. The other day went down to this 2nd level shop near pelangi. Quoted me 300rm. I was browsing, didn't try. Seems ex over there
Old 03-12-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

#8 is distinction ? Is curtain type or room type ?
Old 04-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13433 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
Went back to her few days back, yes love the slow-mo massage, compared to the last 2 stroke per sec from a prc was like washing machine prefer ICE method, she's also accommodating and nice boobs.

On the way out saw a short hair MILF anyone know what no?
There got many short hair MILF bro, but what i heard is their sis code is not to engage or converse with customers on the way in or out as they do not want to offend other sisters at the place.
Old 04-12-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Feels like coming over to try out the milf here. Read alot the juicy FR. Are there any places to makan or shop near this place or it is along a highway (ulu kind)? I checked grab from ciq to ek is around 16rm. Quite okay.

Alot of things in mind esp to cramp everything into 1 hr
Old 04-12-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Feels like coming over to try out the milf here. Read alot the juicy FR. Are there any places to makan or shop near this place or it is along a highway (ulu kind)? I checked grab from ciq to ek is around 16rm. Quite okay.

Alot of things in mind esp to cramp everything into 1 hr
nothing to shop, got 2 kopitiam in walking distance.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Thank you for the info! Haha. The AR Queens here goes deep ah?
Old 05-12-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

A bit confused already, so this #8 aka ICE from PRC is from Distinction or EK? I understand that they are 2 different shops just diagonally across?
Old 06-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

This area JJ really got nothing much. After the 1hr fun, come out, you are in the middle of mixed residential and factory. Walk also consider far to tebrau city or IKEA. However can take grab $3sgd more or less. Hmmm thinking next time should prepare enough budget, visit ek and distinctions to "max" the trip out over here hahaha
Old 06-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

JJ have other MPS also other than EK or Distinction , just nearby got conler can try also
Old 06-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Thanks! Will explore. Anyway rarely see any reviews by chiongster on those Malaysia stables who advertise here.

Some of their girls look good. Just worried may not look as photo etc.

Or is there already a thread for such reviews?
Old 06-12-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky79 View Post
A bit confused already, so this #8 aka ICE from PRC is from Distinction or EK? I understand that they are 2 different shops just diagonally across?
Tempted to try #8 also. I frequent this area but didn't know about this MP
Old 07-12-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Price and value are the main reasons I believe. And thanks to all the seniors who shared here, then I realise milf are indeed more experience and more shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1