The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Mind if I comment.There was once that we wanted to dine at Somboon at Ratchada but realised it was quite expensive...example, the price of the big head prawns as displayed was twice the amount of that in Nam Seng, Yowarat. More over, the restaurant was not posh..more like the setting of a hong kong cafe.

So decided to check it out at the nearby VIP Traditional Massage...was surprised that their viewing cum cafe lounge did serve quite good dishes...we had a light but good meal of deep fried garlic pork ribs, deep fried chicken skins and of course, the ever favourite tom yam goong.

After a good and not too heavy meal, we then proceeded to pick our fish from the tank...200b per two hours for thai massage and if you opt for an individual room...you will get more than just thai massage but no bath tub or attached bath room for you to wash up. I think our seasoned bkk cheongsters will know more than I do...no need for me to elaborate further.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 22
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to BKK at the end of this month and I'm thinking of booking a model from Pegasus. Where do you guys think I should bring her out for dinner? I want a place that is not too cheap and not too nosiy.. I wanna impress her you see Any ideas?
Old 02-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
I'm going to BKK at the end of this month and I'm thinking of booking a model from Pegasus. Where do you guys think I should bring her out for dinner? I want a place that is not too cheap and not too nosiy.. I wanna impress her you see Any ideas?
hehehehe
check out SIROCCO!
If she's not impress, I don't know what will! hehehehe
Another alternative is Vertigo.

cheers
Old 03-11-2005, 03:01 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
Mind tell us why you need to impress her?

U want impress her? Book her straight for 30 days

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-11-2005, 03:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

maybe he is a sincere young chap mah.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
hehehehe
check out SIROCCO!
If she's not impress, I don't know what will! hehehehe
Another alternative is Vertigo.
you bastard. you want to break his bank arhhh!?
Old 03-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Andrew
you bastard. you want to break his bank arhhh!?
He say one leh... I want a place that is not too cheap and not too nosiy.. I wanna impress her you see Any ideas?... hehehe... not too cheap, that means must be expensive! How? Like my recommendations? Sunday i go take some pictures for u to see!
If she's not impress with the restaurants, seriously, I don't know what will already! hehehe.. I think these 2 must be one of the best in Bangkok already.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cat Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody got recommendations for a good restaurant by the riverside at Chao Phraya River to do Loy Krathong? Gotta book a table soon before places are all taken up.

Last year went to Riverside for their loy krathong cruise. Prices quite hiked up leh.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:13 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
He say one leh... I want a place that is not too cheap and not too nosiy.. I wanna impress her you see Any ideas?... hehehe... not too cheap, that means must be expensive! How? Like my recommendations? Sunday i go take some pictures for u to see!
If she's not impress with the restaurants, seriously, I don't know what will already! hehehe.. I think these 2 must be one of the best in Bangkok already.

Wah Bro your reccomendation is very Hi-so leh..But speaking of reccomendation, can you reccomend a place thats not too noisy but AFFORDABLE, and not too far from Rama9/Ratchada/Suk areas...

many thanks!!

I prefer, Local cuisine or western(italian).
Old 03-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
Wah Bro your reccomendation is very Hi-so leh..But speaking of reccomendation, can you reccomend a place thats not too noisy but AFFORDABLE, and not too far from Rama9/Ratchada/Suk areas...

many thanks!!

I prefer, Local cuisine or western(italian).
hmmm..
Local and western... fusion? hehehe
Ratchada- 13 Coins (sip sarn lian)at Ratchada is not bad. I can't remember the name of the dish, but its served in some shell and has cheese on it... very nice! The restaurant is in the opposite direction of Poseidon along Ratchadar Road... inside a small soi...
Rama 9 - Taleh Bangkok (02-641 4818). Nice local Thai restaurant just beside Love Boat. Got live accoustic band...
Suk? U mean Suttisan? Not sure that area.. but one nice restaurant in Ladphrao is Bale. Thai pronouce it as "Bali". Got nice live band and light orchestra.

Lots of nice restaurants in Kasert NganWongmin too... but i'm not good at remembering the names.... hehehe I like those with live bands and friendly waiters/waitresses....
Old 03-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
Mind if I comment.There was once that we wanted to dine at Somboon at Ratchada but realised it was quite expensive...example, the price of the big head prawns as displayed was twice the amount of that in Nam Seng, Yowarat. More over, the restaurant was not posh..more like the setting of a hong kong cafe.

Yes.. i agreed the decor of Sampoon is quite "plain" many Thai restaurants got better decor anytime....Price not cheap too by BKK 's standard..

I go there mainly for their curry crab...best so far i've ever eaten...

You are right too...many restuarants in the Massage centre or bath houses served quite good food. Like the Plaza and Emanulle too the food are pretty good. Reasonable price and cost environment....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 03-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Man
Anybody got recommendations for a good restaurant by the riverside at Chao Phraya River to do Loy Krathong? Gotta book a table soon before places are all taken up.

Last year went to Riverside for their loy krathong cruise. Prices quite hiked up leh.
Here are Some:

Rim Nam Restaurant
11:00-00:30 daily. 111 Somdet Phra Pin Klao Road. (424-1112)

Baan Rim Nam
10:30-02:00 daily. Charoen Nakhon Road. (860-4500)

Bann Khun Luang
10:00-23:00 daily. 131/4 Khao Road, Dusit. (243-3235)
Old 03-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cat Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Need
Here are Some:

Rim Nam Restaurant
11:00-00:30 daily. 111 Somdet Phra Pin Klao Road. (424-1112)

Baan Rim Nam
10:30-02:00 daily. Charoen Nakhon Road. (860-4500)

Bann Khun Luang
10:00-23:00 daily. 131/4 Khao Road, Dusit. (243-3235)
Thanks, bro! Getting Mrs Cat Man (Catwoman??!?) to call them for reservations.

I was my own carrier of a hatchet. I needed no hatchet man.
I have never flinched from going into a dark street on a dark night
and it happens to be a cul de sac, no outlet - either the gangster or I will come out alive.

-- LKY, Minister Mentor, Republic of Singapore
Old 03-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 23
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

interesting that someone brought up bale restaurant. its a nice place in lad phrao - soi 45, i think. food is not bad and the ambience is nice.

there are also nice places along rama 3 like good view and buri tara.
Old 03-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

hahaha
SC
Well said....

Lau jiao really lau jiao.... short and sharp. No nosense.....

I like it....

cheers...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1