The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2016, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parans95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

@ypy73 yea she is the one
Old 03-08-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Anatoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is booking easy? or have to wait few hours?
Old 04-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Samster

It's very easy. Choose the target and wechat OKT. He'll reply in minutes.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parans95 View Post
It's very easy. Choose the target and wechat OKT. He'll reply in minutes.
Just wechated the okt but havent reply. Is the location far from custom?
Old 05-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

You can take a 15mins bus ride but it only comes every 30-40mins or so. On average 15+km from the causeway i guess. Best is to drive. Parking lot is in abundance
Old 14-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This review is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, it may not think is good. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Wechat ID
vipspa88888

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 13 Aug 2016
Duration of stay: 1330 till 1900hrs

Lady Choosen

No: 238
Her name is lynn, ling or lin (I cannot hear her pronounce but agar agar is that)
She was only 19 year old. Her hometown was in Hanoi and she was in this job some some time already and is consider one of the “ang pai” over there. She has the cute and shy looks and can easily consider as an SYT. She does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, very petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size. She has hairy pussy with nice ass and tight pussy. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type. One can can easily click.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Action

Take the waterbed service and this this how the fun began.....

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to the waterbed with my face down. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. The soap me and do a B2B soap rub for me which is rather similar with those in Thailand. While soapy, she rub the ass hole area that make me feel very shiok, she also gave a short soapy massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After soapy, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B soapy at the front. She did a good soapy for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After soapy, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. It repeat for the cold sticky liquid process and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. I almost cum into her mouth but i tahan it, she gave me a very long solid blow.

It was rather SOP. After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We start off with hot frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. The procees to gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she gave up very loud, nice and innocent groan and moan. The expression was like liking a virgin.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal petite syt. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 14-08-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 14-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This review has two parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
The Details are as follow :-

Lady Background
Pikachui was from Chiangmai. She works as a operator back in Chiangmai. I also understand from her that, this is her first trip to JB and it is her first time working for this stable in JB.

Stable details

These stables only have Thai ladies, and the stable is experience and have been in this scene for quite a while already. Responses were fast and also very patient in entertaining my entire enquiry. This is my second time engaging the services from this stable. Instructions were very clear and communication was clear too. I always re-visit this stable because they have not failed me and the location is convenience for me. They did well so far, hope they can keep out the good work. I wish can have many more time of those. So far this stable has not failed me yet. Overall, satisfy and thing go off nicely and smoothly.

Actress

The pics stated in the ads show her recent look. It accuracy comparing with her real person was 100%. I have no doubts about it. Minah look and also not bad looking.

Other ladies of this stable
I did not have any chances to see the real person of any of their ladies, but judging from their website, this batch, the look just ok, not really that easy to make a choice for me.

Bonk details
Date of Bonk: 13 Aug 2016
Time of Action: 2000 hrs
Accommodation: Hotel
Location: It is near to shopping mall and is also very discreet and convenience. Hotel name was change recently and there is a new temporary link bridge to make it more easily access to the location. Pls check with stable directly where the location when slot is confirm.
Package taken: 2hr max 2 shot 348RM
Total Shots taken: 2 X FJ with various positions
Position tried: missionary, doggie and riding
Room's Condition: nice room ambience, room was big, cosy and spacious.
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition

Old 14-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

This is how the fun begin……

Take Note
-All gif posted here will illustrate the similar act that both parties have performed

Pikachu Stats
Pikachu was not tall or short, just nice. She has a sexy, seductive and nice curvy body. She has nice complexion, smooth skin and she is consider mid dark to me. Her neh neh is not big but was ok to me. She wear a braces and has a set of long hair and she does not have any tattoos on her body. She also have a round nice butt, that make it very nice to doggie her. Her pussy has no smell. It was bushy wet and tight.

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple english,
Chemistry level: not bad consider my half pass six thai
KC level: medium high
GFE feel: have the feeling of fucking FB or GF
Characteristic: a sweet lady who alway wear a nice smile

Sextistics
Massage: not bad, quite good about it
Foreplay: fast hand job and licking of my nipple to arouse me
Frenching: kissing like long lost GF
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get damn wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: she slowly lick and sucking my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard and also suck the side and top area of the balls hard
CIM: almost but never
Painting: never try
Moaning: moan that beg you for more
Moan Volume: super high
Facial Expression In FJ: almost cried being screw hard
Fj: we did a few positions; she is accommodating and very responsive
AJ: Not into it

Verdict
She is hardworking and willing to please type. She has no complaints and is patient in serving you. She is worth the bonk and she is leaving soon, so those that have not tried yet, be fast.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 23-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

kkeenn123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time trying HD88.
Contacted bro when I reach the place. Hotel has free wifi, the inside is abit run down though. Got the number and went straight up and knock on the door. Greeted with a smile. She then asked if payment can be done first and asked me to proceed to shower. She is abit meaty and had some stretch marks but not too bad. Has some tummy and also some tattoos on the back and arm. She then joined me in the shower and helped me wash putting focus on certain areas. After that the action started. Catbath my back and front with boob rub. Then she proceeded with bbbj and she was quite hardworking at it. She then capped me and started riding quite aggressively and I couldn't tahan and fired my shot. Fired abit too fast but she said that it was good as I felt good. Then gave me a massage, she told me she learned it from videos but it was quite okay for me as she used some strength. After shower again started action again. This time round her bbbj lasted quite long till I told her to cap me. This time round lasted longer and I finished in missionary bonking hard. All is quite SOP but She's very nice and service oriented overall.

Myhd88 Ocean.
Face: 7/10 (Can tell is the same person as photo but meaty)
Cat bath: 7/10 (Used some lotion but for me it felt okay only)
Frenching: Didn't try
Lick nipple: 8/10 (Not really my thing)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Really aggressive and deepthroat)
FJ: 8/10
Old 25-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Ns45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk at a hotel near jb stulang.
The gal looked like a student. Forced my cock into her mouth once I got her naked. Passionately kissing me throughout my body , fucked each other like horny jackrabbits .
Old 25-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Ns45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk at stulang hotel. Young innocent gal. Lollipop may. Forced herself on me, sat on my face , licked her pussy, she nearly piss herself. Protection on, and I rammed her hard , got her so wet, she cried for joy. Anyone else tried lollipop girls b4, do share ur exp thks
Old 28-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

27 August - JBGirl88 Grace
Wanted to book Christine but not feeling well, had to change

Looks: 6/10 not ugly but dont look like photo at all
Body: 6/10 slight tummy, soft skin, not much complains
Shower: 8/10 was shy at first then playful in shower
BBBJ: 6/10 standard, nothing special
Frenching: 9/10 nice, ok to kiss
FJ: 7/10 tried a few difference positions, but she wasn't too hardworking, i did most of the work, not recommended for bros who want service
GFE: 7/10 friendly and nice, chat a bit here and there
Overall: 6/10 was a decent only, nothing much to write about. wouldn't rtf
Old 07-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

shsiher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Got fantastic waterbed service from Kitty (Number 1033).
She is from Vietnam & a young MILF.
She is not really a looker but her service is really very good,
especially her ass rimming. got 3 types of ass rimming.
First with AV Gel, then she washes it away, follow by raw ass rimming,
then with IceFire. She will crack open your ass like coconut and lick your asshole quite long and she will also lick you from back of the ankle all the way up to back of your neck. Her BBBJ also very good.

The waterbed service is at Sri Tebrau (quite near the market)
can pm the shop name and location? thanks in advance.
Old 18-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to this new joint Mavita Spa near Plaza Sentosa and had Krystal.
She may not be a ravishing beauty but her services is superb and she got boobs.
Took the waterbed service at RM220.
The services has so much similarities with VIP Spa, Rich & Bitch waterbed services with slight difference, there is water in the bed and when Krystal was doing the sensual tantra massage B2B, water is raining down on us from the big showerhead above, it has a unique feeling to it. NO icefire like VIP Spa.

FR:
Went in Mavita Spa in the evening.
Got to book girl from picture (VIP better, which they will parade in front of you)
Krystal was friendly, she brought me to room where there is a massage bed on the floor and beside is a waterbed in the middle of the shower room (bed is bigger than VIP spa). On the ceiling is a big showerhead and on the wall is another handle showerhead. Big mirror on the side wall and another on the ceiling. Its a beautiful room, dim and romantic.

First it was a good normal oil massage on the bed from ankle to neck, then it was B2B, then we move to waterbed, this is where the happening is, and you could see it directly on the mirror above and the wall mirror but slowly due to the warm water raining now, the wall mirror become misty LOL.

Krsytal did a very good job of boob massage and also at times only using her nipples to slide on the body, balls licking, pussy grinding on dick.

Came with CIM. NO FJ in that joint.

For address and pictures, check link below.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=624519
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1