The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Fernandes staying with Benfica

The Portugal Under-21 midfielder has been starring in the European Championships in Holland, but will not be returning to the top flight this summer.

Fernandes spent the first five months of last season on loan at Portsmouth from Benfica, and the final four on loan at Everton.

But because of issues relating to his ownership by a third party, Benfica demanded in excess of £12million for him - a fee which put off the two potential suitors.

Fernandes told the Daily Express: "I'm back at Benfica now, it's finished for me in England. I enjoyed it, it was a great experience."
Old 20-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bardsley fee agreed

According to reports on This is London, Everton boss David Moyes has agreed a £2m fee for Manchester United defender, Phil Bardsley.

The Blues boss has been given permission to speak to the 21 year old and contract negotiations are believed to be under way for the right back.

Having had loan spells at Royal Antwerp, Burnley, Rangers, and more recently, Aston Villa, Bardsley is clearly not part of Manchester United's plans, and will be relishing the chance to get some permanent first team action.

Having started his career as a central defender, he will have the required versatility factor that Moyes looks for in his players, while still giving Tony Hibbert a run for his money at right-back.
Old 20-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Having started his career as a central defender, he will have the required versatility factor that Moyes looks for in his players, while still giving Tony Hibbert a run for his money at right-back.
hibbert is a hardworking and good player. but how come man utd is willing to sell bardsley? he should be a better back up for the ageing g.neville instead of wes brown or o'shea.
Old 20-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
hibbert is a hardworking and good player. but how come man utd is willing to sell bardsley? he should be a better back up for the ageing g.neville instead of wes brown or o'shea.

not gd enough for man utd, but good for us at everton!
like all others have said, we are in a diff league from the top 3.. ( excluding liverpool)

how come no news abt drunkard van de meyde? moyes happily letting him earn 50K per week and cho bo lan?
Old 20-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
how come no news abt drunkard van de meyde? moyes happily letting him earn 50K per week and cho bo lan?
that sounds alot like Winston Bogarde

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-06-2007, 03:55 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Bardsley fee agreed
Didnt c Phil Bardsley much last season, so he is still an unknown commodity.....Hopefully he can turn out to b a steal like Cahill was for us.....

Besides, Everton really need more competition at the right-back slot given their limited cover at this area..........

Quote:
not gd enough for man utd, but good for us at everton!
like all others have said, we are in a diff league from the top 3.. ( excluding liverpool)

Everton should b good enuff to challenge for the last CL slot along with Liverpool, Newcastle n Tottenham next season, provided they keep up with more good signings in the close season....

Van de meyde is a huge letdown last season but my guess is Moyes will give him another 6mths to shape out or b ship out.........
Old 27-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Samster

Nugent's future still up in the air

Preston striker David Nugent's future remains uncertain after he held talks with Sunderland, who are nervously waiting on his decision.

I say let Sunderland take Alan Smith n Everton sign Nugent...Nugent has an outstanding tournament with England in the just concluded U-21 Championship.....What do u guys reckon??
Old 27-06-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

Pardew wins race for French star

The 20-year-old right-back, who was reportedly a target for Aston Villa, Everton, Celtic and Lazio, cost the Addicks £400,000 from French second division side Chateauroux and has signed a four-year deal.

"I'm delighted to sign Yassin and we have very high hopes for him," said Pardew. "He's a player who a number of clubs were very interested in, and we're naturally very pleased he has chosen Charlton.

"He brings exactly the qualities we are going to need in the Championship next season. He's a very honest player who wants to succeed and he has plenty of hunger.

"He's a player I've been aware of for some seven months now, and he's going to be a great addition to our squad for next year."

Moutaouakil follows strikers Luke Varney and Chris Iwelumo, and centre-half Patrick McCarthy, in joining Pardew's new-look Addicks side ahead of their assault on the Championship next season.

Another right-back lost......Any idea whats the damage like?
Old 27-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

dun worry, moyes will sign players in his budget.
u see arsenal, also have not sign players but ship out players first.

relek, maybe surprises coming for the toffees.
Old 28-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
dun worry, moyes will sign players in his budget.
u see arsenal, also have not sign players but ship out players first.

relek, maybe surprises coming for the toffees.
Cant help but feel abit jittery abt the inaction of Moyes....A lot of the reported transfer targets r getting restless waiting for Everton....N taking into account the massive re-building project at Newcastle now, Everton will surely face a massive fight on their hands next season 4 the 4th CL slot.....
Old 28-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Thaksin shld have bought everton instead.!!!!!!!
Old 28-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm...that made sense...but maybe he angry leh with Merseyside that time want to buy Liverpool no give face...

JWNY (ret.)

drink Coke...save water
Old 29-06-2007, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm...Thai sponser with thai owner.....Will the thai gals go crazy over me if they know that I m an Everton fan???
Old 29-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Hmmm...Thai sponser with thai owner.....Will the thai gals go crazy over me if they know that I m an Everton fan???
yes...if your last name is Backham!

JWNY (ret.)

drink Coke...save water
Old 30-06-2007, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
yes...if your last name is Backham!

JWNY (ret.)
oic....I know ur middle leg is as good as his right leg, so still got chance........
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1