The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy View Post
I tried ask few times, she don’t want tell me or give her ctc, she say follow her TikTok to get info.

I am ugly so I am use to such response from pretty syt ML
You do a TikTok video showing a stack of $100 notes and forward to her. Her response will miraculously change I’m sure.
Old 17-11-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 2
Walabbq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalabbq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Golden Mile

Handsome bro got tipped by ML lol
Old 18-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Yok u mean? Haha
anyone have Yok contact? IG pm her she never reply..
Old 18-11-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5441 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
anyone have Yok contact? IG pm her she never reply..
Bro, I don't know who is Yok... but from my visit in late Sep 2022, most of the shops told me they are preparing to move out by end Nov 2022 , next block to GM Tower.

Hence, no reply maybe busy planning the logistics to move out... I stand corrected..
Old 19-11-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, I don't know who is Yok... but from my visit in late Sep 2022, most of the shops told me they are preparing to move out by end Nov 2022 , next block to GM Tower.

Hence, no reply maybe busy planning the logistics to move out... I stand corrected..
Really? I jus a a ML move to GMT. Planning to try next sat
Old 19-11-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
This viet coco is syt, beautiful, best pair of 36c . The down side is there is no toilet here. I think she will change shop soon
Want to try her sia.
Old 19-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdot007 View Post
Want to try her sia.
I wounder if could unlock more if go more often.
Old 19-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:

saw her always on tiktok live
Old 19-11-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5441 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
saw her always on tiktok live
I'm wondering if Yok is Jennifer A?
Old 19-11-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy View Post
Her massage is damn good - super value for $, very cute & friendly, $50 an hour… but she say her shop this Friday last day… sad sia
No wonder I could not find her shop
Old 20-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
Nx125 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNx125 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
This viet coco is syt, beautiful, best pair of 36c . The down side is there is no toilet here. I think she will change shop soon
Just went yesterday. Found out from my ML that C*C* is not changing shop any sooner. C*C* will still be around most probably till year end. For her service, you cant unlock more than a HJ & only can outer roaming.

Here is my first time Simple & humble FR of my ML. I think most bros have tried her.

As usual, went in greeted by Malaysian ML G*** . Went in room. Start changing. Full Naked. Lie down start session. Massage was good enough for me but those bros required hard massage may ask her to use more strength. She is very chatty & friendly ML. After massaging about 20min to 30min, start to prep for package. She is very cautions & hygiene person. She says that shop does not provide sanitizer & she bought it herself. First she start to spray liquid Sanitizer on my P area & her area, wipe and clean dry. We Start off by hugging down she goes for BBBJ. Suction strong with chut chut sound. She is quite accomadation what i requested. Went 69, start to fiddle with her Raisin. It gets hard fast. so start attacking her. She wets. No smell, lick lick....she says pain........The rest you can imagine. End session, she clean me up time not up so started to chat & hugging. Before leaving she still ask me to hug her. Very GFE.

Looks: 8/10, late 20s (About 20% Discount from Photo)
Body: 9/10, petite and long hair
Boobs: 10/10 C cup(Soft & Big)
Massage: 7/10, Good enough for me
Service: 10/10, wet, Suction strong, Accomodating.

RTM: Yes.
Damage: 4B include Check in

Last edited by Nx125; 22-11-2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm wondering if Yok is Jennifer A?
No, not even close

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-11-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro here for so clear direction finding this coco.

I found her contacts in telegram.

Telegram her that I am around GMT.

Although she is new to massage, she is still doing quite well. Unless those ML who are only interested to suck you dry.

1B entrance. 2B bj includes fingering but no zhut zhut. Please respect her.

She can converse in Mandarin well.

PM me if you need the ctc. You don’t have to up my points. I am just sharing as a good samster.
Old 20-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
I asked her whether I can share her contact. She agreed.

If you are a senior who is willing to exchange, you can PM me. Else, I will just ignore others. Minimum: either those with at least 12 Power or has mad
e at least 500 posts.
nvm bro enjoy your new meat, me newbie also don't know the rates haha. The 350 is for fj?
Old 20-11-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nx125 View Post
Just went yesterday. Found out from my ML that she not changing any sooner. She will still be around most probably till year end. For service, you cant unlock more than a HJ & only can outer roaming.

Here is my first time Simple & humble FR of my ML. I think most bros have tried her.
As usual, went in greeted by Malaysian ML G*** . Went in room. Start changing. Full Naked. Lie down start session. Massage was good enough for me but those bros required hard massage may ask her to use more strength. She is very chatty & friendly ML. After massaging about 20min to 30min, start to prep for package. She is very cautions & hygiene person. She says that shop does not provide sanitizer & she bought it herself. First she start to spray liquid Sanitizer on my P area & her area, wipe and clean dry. We Start off by hugging down she goes for BBBJ. Suction strong with chut chut sound. She is quite accomadation what i requested. Went 69, start to fiddle with her Raisin. It gets hard fast. so start attacking her. She wets. No smell, lick lick....she says pain........The rest you can imagine. End session, she clean me up time not up so started to chat & hugging. Before leaving she still ask me to hug her. Very GFE.

Looks: 8/10, late 20s (About 20% Discount from Photo)
Body: 9/10, petite and long hair
Boobs: 10/10 C cup(Soft & Big)
Massage: 7/10, Good enough for me
Service: 10/10, wet, Suction strong, Accomodating.

RTM: Yes.
Damage: 4B include Check in
This fr is for coco or malaysian G***? Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1