The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sakura Message - Cat Linh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
yo guys... i freq Sakura Massage at next to Horison Hotel > Next to British Council > Mini Mart cum Lang Sch which located at Cat Linh Street. Full address dont know as didnt get any 'evident' back with me.
happy hunting!
Dear Guru,

You now quite season already man! I up your points. Excellent contribution. I suggest those Samsters who staying at Fortuna take Guru's recommendations on the Sakura massage seriously. I have not been there yet myself but will definitely report directly to Guru when I land in Hanoi two weeks from now. I also want to go to the shampoo shop . . . Cat Toc Goi Dau Thu Gian . . .

Keep the FR coming, Guru!
Old 12-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
. . . go to the shampoo shop . . . Cat Toc Goi Dau Thu Gian . . .
no lah, still green compared to the grand master DepTrai. next stop, you bring me to the shampoo shop of yours ok?
---------------

Yesterday i went to the Hot Toc shop my friend recommend me near Hanoi Hotel. went in ask the price (normally i dont ask but this time due to the guy recept saw me b4 when my friend show me the place) and he said 50k for the time, 50k for the ger.

i suggest 1st timer visit, if you know the price b4 hand, then dont ask if not if the price diff from what you hear/read, problems...

anyway, the guy showed me a 6/10 20yo ger (meaty) type and she push me upstair. on 3 level, there's a typical room with many short ma sa table divided by curtains. i stripped till undie and the ger immediately french me! i pull down her bra and pull up her skirt to her waist and ra ba her...

due to first time in hot toc, dunno wat to expect, although read abt it and its happening but my session was damn boring. i expect bj as the ger took out a wet tissue (those cafe use) and wipe my no.2 but no action. she kept insisting that i finger her (she already wet til water 'leak' down to leg). damn watery ger.

she ask q and i told her i was vnese who live aboard for 20yrs and recently return and OMG she believes!! so i ask her can boom-boom or not while i fingered her, she says cannot but when i proceed to take off her undie, she also didnt resist... i ask got condom or not she says dun have... so i drop the idea...

suddenly...

my phone rang! bloody hell, its from office (my ha dong lion) & quicky put silent mode and i sian liao as ger no bj me... damn! as time closer and closer to pick up client at noi bai, quicky get up and get changed but the ger dun wan. bloody hell, so i forced my way to washroom and found no towel to wash up!!!

lan lan, shower myself quicky and changed. ger ask for my phone no. but i refuse to give (dangerous) and she gave me her no which i later del off from my phone. went down, paid 100k and leave...

maybe just my poor luck met this bloody hell ger, i shld try again next time... well, when for my next fr... i hv to confirm with my friend what he got when he was there...

Deptrai, any commend and tips on my hot toc experience?

cheers!
Old 12-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RTC89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Never knew so much info in Hanoi. I travel every month to hanoi and will be great to meet up with some samsters. Have already PM some of you for contact and will call you when I am next there. In fact, just returned home last weekend.

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no lah, still green compared to the grand master DepTrai. next stop, you bring me to the shampoo shop of yours ok?
---------------
Deptrai, any commend and tips on my hot toc experience?

cheers!
Hi,

I had three hoc toc experience and in both I feel like I being rape and still got to pay money.

usually they bbbj you until CIM. They also usually take out one or two breats for you to sqeeze. total damage is also usually 100K to 150K.

Only the one I had at intersection of Hang Tre and hang Mam got a good GF feel. Usually these girls also ask some direct questions such what u doing here in hanoi . . and the answer about stayed oversea for 20 years is a good one. Bcos they will want to meet you in your hotel later and do FJ for free even. The trick is really that you should not ask for FJ otherwise you will go into price nego. Be cool and let her ask for you number and watch for her buying signs and you lead her on with your clever answers such as :
1. yes, I am married and my wife in XXX (not Vietnam) have a wonderful life and no need to work.
2. Oh yah, becos of work, i need to be in Hanoi every month for at least two weeks and I have to do this for at least the next 10 years, AT LEAST!!!
3. true . . alone and lonely here . . . at night also very cold and dunno where to go.... sob . . sob ..

let her volunteer and then adjourn for late night coffee better, avoid dinner. Bcos if meet 10pm, its coffee for her and you coffee too, until 11pm say you hungry bcos still not taken dinner yet . . . then she take you for dinner lor. dunno where to go . . blah blah blah . . somehow she will ask to go back to room with you . . . so make sure you stay in a girl friendly room. If need recommendation for that, lemme know. the rest is history . . . .

Anyway, all these works only if you can speak a bit of Vietnamese. If the girl can speak English, then very likely she is a gold digger and you are the one who got to becareful.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Welcome to VNese Wife club!! when you coming up here again? we go together! hee... or maybe deptrai lead us... ha...!
now i'm in hanoi till close to end of May then will fly back HCM before heading back to s'pore in starting of June. Stay in s'pore for about 4-5 days then will need to head back HCM to report to CO again.
Old 20-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yo guys... i freq Sakura Massage at next to Horison Hotel > Next............... beer and food. dont ask me how is the food and beer as i havent try yet.

happy hunting!
Hey guru,

Thanks for yr tip on Sakura, went there yesterday and try yr recommendation..she is really gd. Think i was early as there were no one there..anyway, got to the rm, ask for Thu...(26, ht 1.55m), she came in quite surprise tt i not one her regular but ask for her.

I TCSS say she strongly recommended by my customer ...blar blar..she was quite happy. Got down to massage, wow - best massage i had in HN so far, the finger strength & target area...gd ! Then she goes on to blar "xin deptrai, xin deptrai..."....u know my half-f%$k vietnamese, thinking what the f%$k she talking abt, then rem...deptrai4u and guru's explanation of the nick (bro. no offence, but yr nick comes in handy !) - oh i c..she is trying to be nice in saying i gd looking !

45 mins of gd massage & TCSS, i turn & face her, she got nice face features (i give 7.5/10), small build (i guess 32A-23-33) and smooth skin..overall 7.5. Anyway, I started autoroam (want a gd massage, so did not started autoroam immediately), at first nei nei - ok, slide up her thigh - ok, push aside her shorts and slide in, tt is when she moan abit..OMG ! It is wet ! With this, my no. 2 immediately stand up, she saw it then lift my undergarment to view no. 2..tt is when she point at no. 2 and say "deptrai" and laugh it off....tt is when i thgt, kna..i deptrai, no. 2 also deptrai..so she saying i "COCK" face is it ? hahahahaha !

i signal her to massage no. 2, she then give me a HJ, it was SOP but all the while looking at me and smiling... Gd feeling (6.5/10) (For info., in HN, massage palour only do HJ, other extra to arrange separately). Anyway, off load (in less than 5 mins, tired lah bro) & got dress. Then i ask her can she come by my hotel to massage me (wah lau come hotel & massage, of course not lah), she say ok, then give me her mobile.

RTF - yes, nex time ask her to come hotel for "massage". For bro. in HN, recommended to try.

Damage - 60k massage, tips 100k (for gd service)

geco
Old 23-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geco
Hey guru,

Thanks for yr tip on Sakura, went there yesterday and try yr recommendation..she is really gd. Think i was early as there were no one there..anyway, got to the rm, ask for Thu...(26, ht 1.55m), she came in quite surprise tt i not one her regular but ask for her.

she talking abt, then rem...deptrai4u and guru's explanation of the nick (bro. no offence, but yr nick comes in handy !) - oh i c..she is trying to be nice in saying i gd looking !

geco
Wah Geco,
You do us proud! You do cheongsters here proud, now promoting non-Fortuna also! I totally agree with you tip should be vnd100K for real good GF treatment. And I also quite honoured to be remembered just moments before you cum . . .

Went you leaving Hanoi? I may be there soon.

By the way, you also need to go check out the Xoa Bop at Khack San La Thanh which is at Doi Can street. VND70,000 and with your half cooked Vietnamese, tips 50-100K.

Try and let us know how it is compared with Sakura.
Old 23-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Wah Geco,

Went you leaving Hanoi? I may be there soon.

By the way, you also need to go check out the Xoa Bop at Khack San La Thanh which is at Doi Can street.

Try and let us know how it is compared with Sakura.
Hey deptrai,

Tried oledy (wanted to quote my posting, but dun know how), i guess each has it plus/minus. Sakura is pretty new, so rms and facilities better, gers wise not sure (hve not sample enough for comparison) ..La Thanh is more run down, but hve attached toilet in rms, heard from the lao jiao who brought me there, some of gers do BJ for regular in the toilet..not sure how true..

I am in HN, pm me..Alot to learn from you, i should..(die, talk like YODA in StarWar liao....)

geco
Old 24-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hey deptrai
I am in HN, pm me..Alot to learn from you, i should..(die, talk like YODA in StarWar liao....)

geco
We have a lot to learn from each other, brudder!

Have u tried those Hot Toc Thu Gian at Dai Co Viet? at the most southern end of Ba Trieu street, turn right and look across to the other side, some of those shops with pink lights and ladies sitting outside. The other place is 117 Mai Hac De, which is also at junction with Dai Co Viet. These are BBBJ places, entrance fee should be about VND70K and tips generally VND100K.

the other place is Karaoke at the middle of the Hoang Quoc Viet stretch, those ladies usually can tar pau one.

The other time, I was at run-down Hot Toc at Hoang Hoa Tam (parallel to Thuy Khue) and it has a Karaoke room upstairs. Ladies generally way below fuckable standard but i saw a gem there, and A-Z there is VND300K only!!!

Me only in Hanoi maybe next week, see ya there.
Old 24-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey guru,

Thanks for yr tip on Sakura...

geco
well, glad that you liked it. wait till i hum her, i will let you know how she perform.

never knew she cld wet easily... plus for you!
Old 27-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster

Hey guys,

Me in Hanoi now. PM me and we go for Kopi.
Old 28-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

Sakura Massage

FR about experience just 20 mins ago
============================
Name : Dung
Looks : 7/10 (not too bad)
Massage : 7/10
attitude : 1/10 (long story, see below)
Damage : VND 320,000
RTF : NO!

Arrive at reception counter, asked Sauna + Massage how much, was told VND120,000.

When in room, girl came in, I did my regular routine of Vietnamese script . .. tried to touch her a bit at the ankle, she moved away . . so i sian liao.
Then comes hand-job which she asked me how much I willing to pay. I damn fucking pissed off liao . . how can she be so dumb?? Me already speaking Viet and she still asked such a stupid question!

I insist I not telling her and if she is willing, just finish the job, if not just fuck-off, I can always DIY. well, she lan-lan complete her job and she tried to amend for her rudeness. After HJ, she asked me about tips again, I said I normally pay only VND50,000 as I am Viet Kieu, so how much she wants, she can tell me. That damn bitch still dare to ask for VND200,000. So, I just smiled and wrote VND200,000 and tell myself never to return again. its small money, and I do not want any futhur argument with that stupid bitch, that's why I agree before she goes into a tear jerking tales about sick mother and lost sister. To me, talking about money in middle of massage is the biggest turn OFF for me, and of course the next is charging me Tourist price is an insult to me!

Dech gi!
Old 28-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

Hanoi Hotel KTV

FR on Last night Hanoi KTV
====================
Now on lighter notes, I fell in love last night . ..

Was at Hanoi KTV with couple of friends, booked a room, opened a bottle and the action starts.

Got a sweet looking Girl-Next-Door type named Hanh. Very GF although I play it cool and let her be the first to make all the moves. While my 2 friends still talking about good old times, I was already in middle of smooching session and after 30 minutes, nobody start singing any songs yet.

Hanh did not asked if I want to take her home, but anyway I told her I very poor and those are my 2 bosses and I have no money to come such place without my boss. Apparently she believe.

However, for the whole 3 hours, she gave me the feeling that I am her first ever BF and we both really like love birds.

Exhanged phone numbers and 15 minutes after I left that place, she starts to SMS me, asked me if I still near Hotel (she just knocked off from work). Told her I already at Hotel and bid her Ngu Ngon (Goodnight).

Next morning 10am, she SMS me again, asked where I am and if I have eaten Breakfast, and that she missed me much. Told her I busy working in office and dreamt that she goes out dating with me last night and that I missed her too.

She replied she loved me much too and hope that dream will come true soon.

This looks like a potential fish, I will fish carefully and continue to update u brudders . .

I could have just asked her out, but I didn't, she could have just tell me to meet her, but she didn't, this is going to be better than Starwars . . .

Stay tuned, as the Saga continues and the Plot thickens . .
Old 28-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
dinoleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hanoi-june

all bro,
back to hanoi 6-8 June, see if any bro in HN to hang out in evening...
Old 29-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
macfan1905 is Cool - loads of Potential

I will be going to hanoi for the first time on 6 june and i need the bro help. Any budget hotel that is girl friendly ?...i mean i can ta pow lady back to my hotel. I need your info coz i still lokking for the hotel that a lady friendly. Any bro knows where to book overnight lady?...prefer to be cheap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1