The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Kg baru, very near to KL International Hotel.
Old 23-10-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
desdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i was in secondary school, i went swimming with friends, my friend was wearing a loose two piece. we were rushing for a movie later, so i juz happen to stand very near her while she still sat on the babies pool, look right down and saw her nipple.. cant stop thinking about that till now
Old 23-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lookinglooking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walk down the row of lecture seats and bam! Saw the girl who was eye contact since a couple of weeks ago, cup bigger than boobs, saw her pointed pink nips m gonna make a move on her next week.
Old 23-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinglooking View Post
Walk down the row of lecture seats and bam! Saw the girl who was eye contact since a couple of weeks ago, cup bigger than boobs, saw her pointed pink nips m gonna make a move on her next week.
Xiaodidi, ask u go study, u bio charbo. LB zap u for yr parent
Old 23-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lookinglooking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Xiaodidi, ask u go study, u bio charbo. LB zap u for yr parent
Aw man, don't get too jealous on that Bro.
Old 23-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday went to tamp 1 kia kia..when i was going up by escalator..looking dwn to the foyer..i saw a promoter wearing low cut..can see her zg sia...
Old 23-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

Today at exam hall saw a few students zaogeng, got free downblouse view too.

Then went back to the common room, saw a teacher downblouse, what a day.
Old 23-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersden View Post
Today at exam hall saw a few students zaogeng, got free downblouse view too.

Then went back to the common room, saw a teacher downblouse, what a day.
Bro,u got many lobang.Can standby to take pixs & share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
Well..i gt a colleague that she told me she rented her extra room to 2 PRCs ladies..they at night also don wear bras and wearling long nighties before sleep..they sometimes naked at times at hm..WOW..PRCs are so open-minded..

I can confirm this - i have a spy vid of couple prc girls at home
Full naked in living room no probkem

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
I can confirm this - i have a spy vid of couple prc girls at home
Full naked in living room no probkem
bro,can pls share your video

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,u got many lobang.Can standby to take pixs & share
Will do when the opportunity arises, next year the school sports day is kinda major event, got cheer team, so...as said when the opportunity arises. Female teachers here think that coed school is less dangerous so they are less inhibited. VPL, downblouses and upskirts are norm.
Old 24-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Just came back from attending an essay writing course. Was sitting at the last row, when the lady in front of me wanted to go to the loo. She put her stuff on her chair and she was facing me and bend down while doing it. Twin B globes encased in bra greeted me instantly.

Had an activity where everyone need to contribute their ideas and write on a sheet of mahjong paper. So everyone went to the floor to plan for it. Plenty of downblouse views, peaks ranging from A to D laid in front me, couldn't take any photos .... too dangerous.
Old 25-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersden View Post
Just came back from attending an essay writing course. Was sitting at the last row, when the lady in front of me wanted to go to the loo. She put her stuff on her chair and she was facing me and bend down while doing it. Twin B globes encased in bra greeted me instantly.

Had an activity where everyone need to contribute their ideas and write on a sheet of mahjong paper. So everyone went to the floor to plan for it. Plenty of downblouse views, peaks ranging from A to D laid in front me, couldn't take any photos .... too dangerous.
Eh bro you sound very young but power 11. Wah
Old 25-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

Not as young as you think I am. But lately I have been having lots of voyeuristic luck.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
purpleheart10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my sec sch days, which is donkey years ago. we are having our final year art exam, we need to do some art project for it. i got this goodfriend (gal, of coz). we used to hang out alot, so we decided to do the project at her house. after we started the project for few hours, we decided to went to kopitiam to buy lunch back to her house, then suddenly the rain pours. both of us have to run back to her house, both of us were soaked.
she ask me to go to her kitchen toilet as she will give me some towel and dry clothes. As i was half naked in the toilet, she came with a towel. she came inside the toilet with me. then when eyes meet together. we just kissed and i start taking off her wet clothes. Dont know why i did that and she looks shy and did not reject me. so i fucked her from the toilet to kitchen and finally in her room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1