The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold
Re: malay milf house cleaner

haahaha at least he changed some of the words and title to cater for local taste..
Old 22-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
haahaha at least he changed some of the words and title to cater for local taste..
The least he could have done was to tell us what he has did. I also regretted that I've upped his points too.
Old 23-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
Elliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK lah TS, I sorry break your lobang lah. You zap my points I so sad and unhappy now I have to go for therapy

Because I spoiler you cannot copy anymore so I make up for it by giving the link where ppl can read the rest, ok ?

http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=205244
Old 23-07-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
OK lah TS, I sorry break your lobang lah. You zap my points I so sad and unhappy now I have to go for therapy

Because I spoiler you cannot copy anymore so I make up for it by giving the link where ppl can read the rest, ok ?

http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=205244
It seems that he only plagiarize the mother in law part. The Malay part is either original or copied else where. So ok la at least he got put effort in joining the stories and con many of us here before someone found out.
Old 23-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 15
PussFlicks is a glorious beacon of lightPussFlicks is a glorious beacon of lightPussFlicks is a glorious beacon of lightPussFlicks is a glorious beacon of lightPussFlicks is a glorious beacon of lightPussFlicks is a glorious beacon of light

Another one bites the dust. But I think at least the first half of TS story is real lah...about the malay MILF cleaner. After that the part about his MIL causes his lobang pichak.

Bros out here ought to be employed part time exam invigilators by MOE - so good in detecting plagiarism.
Old 23-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
The least he could have done was to tell us what he has did. I also regretted that I've upped his points too.
Yeah me too! Oh well, at least he made the effort to localised it as some bros here stated. Was a good story while it lasted he? , cheers bros ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1