The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
JJDoggieNDoggie is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Encounter with Sis

{You know , those Kanni Nabe Foreigh Trash ang moh guys in Shenton Way, half the time of the day, they are sitting outside having coffee and not working while the local Singaporean males are in the office doing work.

Sis SP says I have a innate hatred for Ang Mo men and then why I am so into Ang Mo chabor. I clarified myself and said that I hate foreign trash who come to Singapore because they FUCKED IT UP in their own country and can;t find a job and then come here and take some other Singaporean place.}

Nice one, I am not so good terms with Ang Mo, most of them. They think they are that good just because they are white and know a few words from Hollywood movies. I can tell you they are more dirtier than others. I know quite a few fuck countless and making remarks that Asian girls are stupid and attracting them like honey.

I lectured them of course. Piss off, just don't do it to an extent.

By the way, live telecast and commentaries, nice one. So many sis....maybe one day I may wana join in, as I am more free in daytime for a drink for the time being hehehe, flexible.

Anyone want to meet can buzz me for a chat or drink to kill time to see and chat if I am free.
Old 27-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

We drove to the coastal road and then to Changi Village and headed on to old Loyang Rd to the Pasir Ris and then on to the TPE and then back on KPE to the ECP again...

Damn shiok...
So about likre 1.5hrs later I drove back to her condo. Repark her car at her lot and she offered to let me look see look see her aprtmt ma...

So off to the lift and got on to the xxFlr. I must say she has nice simple aprtmt. But a lot of books.

(Sorry guys, I didn't become a Chee Hong to see her bedroom) There are just some things that are off limits and to behave like a gentleman on a 1st time meeting.

I glanced at my watch and realized it was getting late. And decided to leave before i OVERstayed my welcome.

Before I left, I told her that I had a great evening and that I honestly enjoyed the meetup and hope she felt the same.

She nodded and I said to her : Oh... sorry to disappoint you too cos I am fat and not the studly dude you might think.

She broke into a smile and said : no I never had any preconcieved ideas of how you look like. And yes I did enjoy meeting up with you. Honestly I was nervous and didn't know how it would turn out, but I am happy it was good.

(Women... why cant they say "perception" but instead choose the word "Preconcieved" ...) I wonder why?.......... LOL !!!!

Stay tuned for our Lunch Date
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 27-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Ok people, we should seriously stop the bashing of angmos here which will deviate the story here.

I just like to say something here tough - we can go all days saying thrash things about them, on the other hand - they are saying the same things about us Asian among themselves.

We say they are arrogant and lazy, they will say we are weak and timid..it will go on and on and no one can say we are right and they are wrong.

Life is so fucking short, do we need to care about stuffs which do not benefit our daily lives

Hi Maxpee, If she can own a Maserati and slk previously..what is season parking to her ..the cost of fuel from pasir ris to Jurong per day = to the season parking..don't make sense tough..nevertheless I'm just reading your story with interest like the rest of them here ..

Wah lan eh.... Got Money to pay for Season PArking... but NOT ENOUGH SEASON PARKING LOTs ma... You got read my post properly or not
Same situation nowdays in Shenton Way.

That day, my HR lady tell me to keep quiet about my season parking benefits at UOB, cos we just hired 2 new senior consultants and they asking for season parking.. My HR told them dont have cos limited spots only. Even my VP also don't get a season parking. He came to the job 2 yrs ago, but his expat wife also take his car during the day. There are only like a handful of us (early employees) who managed to chope Car Park season parking.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 27-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Xpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As always.. been captivating and an enjoyable read.. thanks for sharing..
Old 27-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to behold

i find myself looking forward to updates on this thread everyday.
Old 27-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Nice update bro maxpee !!

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 27-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As always, amazing updates from you time to time.
Old 27-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread...!
Old 27-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nicely done on the updates, bro maxpee.. looking forward to your next update soon..
Old 28-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJDoggieNDoggie View Post
{half the time of the day, they are sitting outside having coffee and not working .

because they FUCKED IT UP in their own country and can;t find a job and then come here and take some other Singaporean place.}
Agreed. But me also having coffee all the time, only difference, no salary. Need to get a gal that drive an exotic car

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Wah lan eh.... Got Money to pay for Season PArking... but NOT ENOUGH SEASON PARKING LOTs ma... You got read my post properly or not
Same situation nowdays in Shenton Way. .
Agreed. Got money also no parking lots for u. Must ballot like HDB.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing thread bro. cannot get enough of this encounter!, but I guess the saying goes, patience is a virtue.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

---edited---

Last edited by wateva83; 28-02-2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: post wrong place
Old 28-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrandyShock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore amazing updates here? live?
Old 28-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Xpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more.. reality TV.. hehehe..
Old 28-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, waiting for more development

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1