The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JouleEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Great story, enjoy reading it!
Old 28-12-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ketwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecurityGuard View Post
I just realized after scrolling....
I am not reading your story, I am paying more attention to those lovely pics
Same here as well
Old 28-12-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i have been looking one baby in sugabook and i do not think it is a crime
Old 31-12-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She heard Roger and it was as if, her mature pussy had just caught on fire and Beth's nipples started to swell. "Forever huh?" she asked, trying not to smile at him.

"Yes." Roger quickly replied.

"Wouldn't that be a little...strange and against the law?" Beth asked with one of those motherly looks, as she caressed his face and thought about him making love to her lonely body. Yes, it would be wonderful to have Roger as her lover, but it was wrong and she had to make sure he understood all that could happen. 

"Who cares? I wouldn't tell anyone and I don't think you would either."

Beth let him go and turned to watch a group of kids running to see Santa. "What if someone found out about us...what then?" she asked as they started walking hand in hand, towards the biggest Christmas display and Santa. 

"We will deny it and if all else failed...we could always run away and hide." Roger said with a laughed and he hoped Mom would see things his way, but she wasn't.

Beth held his hand and knew he wanted her, but Roger was young and crazy. "Well, the playing is all we're doing Roger and nothing more...ok?" 

"If it keeps me close to you, I'm fine with that."

She heard him and didn't know what to think. "You're giving up, this easy?" Beth asked and wondered about him.

"Yeah, I don't want to piss you off and mess everything up!" he laughed, slapped Mom's ass and ran away from her. 

"That's my boy!" she laughed, ran after Roger and quickly caught him by the Santa display. "Want to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas. I have connections and can slip you in line!" she laughed and stepped in front of her son. Beth needed to feel his hard cock against her body and it was getter harder to refuse his advances. 

He laughed and when Mom stepped in front of him, Roger's cock was hard and ready to fuck. "Be careful, he's ready to blow," he whispered in Mom's ear as he slipped his arms around her and hugged Mom tight. 

"Mmmm, he sure is!" Beth moaned and couldn't help but push back. "I hate seeing you in pain, because of me and I feel so bad," she said, turning to face him and his cock pressed into her thigh. 

He smiled and ran his hands all over Mom's ass, hoping that the kit worked and he'd get Mom as his lover. "I love how you've been acting and the way you let me play with you." Roger said as he looked into Mom's eyes and he hugged her. 

"Every bad boy's dream, huh? Playing sooo dirty with his Mom and rubbing his big, long thing all over her! Mmmm, it's so nasty, but so hot and sooo fun!" Beth moaned as his hands rubbed all over her ass and the sides of her meaty thighs.

"It is very fun, if a guy has the right Mom and she's as sexy as you," he paused to hold her face and Roger kissed Mom's wet lips. "He could show her a new and very exciting life," he added and kissed her again, not caring if anyone saw them or not and his hands roamed over Mom's skirt. 

Beth smiled at him and was sure he was right, but it was still wrong and against the law. She nuzzled her face against his neck, enjoying his manly scent and Rodger made her nipples swell with excitement. "I bet he'd show her all kinds of wonderful things, but a woman needs a man for lots of things like...hugging her when she's scared or has a bad dream and not just sex," she said as kids kept running past them and to Santa. "Will he do those things for her too?" Beth asked, as she kissed his ear and couldn't wait for tonight.

"I'll hold her and comfort her." Roger whispered back to Mom and flexed his cock against her thigh. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJQnSJl..._web_copy_link

"Oh God, you evil boy!" she laughed and hugged him tighter, hoping that Roger would flex again and he did. "Ohhh baby, this is a fun game...isn't it?" Beth moaned and knew they needed to stop. "I need to walk around and if anyone sees me kissing...I could get fired," she added and saw a strange look cover his face, but didn't think about it. 

"We don't need that," he said and walked with Mom, enjoying all the beautiful lights flashing and the decorations. "If you had one wish and you knew for sure that it would come true, what would it be?" Roger asked her, wondering what Mom would say. 

She thought and knew. "I'd want to be happy and not worry about living from one day to the next...and I'd want a good man that would love me."

"You'd wish for a man? What if you already had one that loved you, what then?"

"Is this man young, horny and walking next to me?" she laughed, but Roger looked very serious about it and Beth hugged him. "And um...could he be my son?" she asked with a low and very sexy voice.

"What if he is?" Roger asked. 

"I really wonder about you." Beth smiled, as they walked hand in hand.

https://www.xvideos.com/video4448565..._teen_got_fuck

TBC
Old 31-12-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
NewTexxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome update TS, thank you very much!
Old 01-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Oh God, I'm so tired!" Beth said as she and Roger, walked into the cold house and she hated this so much. She watched as he gathered some paper, the matches and Roger had a fire going in a few minutes. 

He turned and looked at Mom, she was lying back on the sofa, eyes closed and her skirt was to the tops of her thighs. He moved towards her and slipped between her legs. Roger slid his hands on her legs and slowly caressed. 

"Mmmm, are you trying to make advances on me, young man?"

"What if I am?" he replied, as his hands slid to Mom's hips and slowly back down her legs. 

"Mmmm, I was going to say...I'm enjoying it, very much." Beth purred as his loving hands moved all over her tired legs and down to her feet. "Ohhh, that's it, yes!" she moaned as he rubbed and caressed her aching feet. 

He just smiled and kept rubbing Mom's tired feet. "I bought some steaks and potatoes for dinner. Plus, I got a very nice bottle of wine too." Roger said as Mom's eyes opened and she just looked down to him. "What?" he asked with a laugh and Mom looked weird. 

'I want you to baby and this is killing me!' Beth thought as she looked to Roger and if he got the nerve to take her, Beth knew that she would not fight him. "Nothing, I'm just tired and hungry," she whispered and closed her eyes.

Roger leaned to kiss Mom and he stood up. "I'll get things started and you rest," he said and wasn't even sure if Mom heard him. "Oh well, rest for later and we can play with the new stuff I got you." Roger said as he stirred the fire and went to get the things for dinner. 

He wrapped the potatoes in foil and laid them on the small fire, hoping they wouldn't take very long. He looked over, Mom had turned on her side, sleeping like a baby, and her skirt went higher than ever. "Nice view, Mom!" he whispered, moving to the sofa and his sleeping Mom. 

Roger looked over her legs and Mom's sexy stockings, enjoying every inch of her legs and thighs. "Oh Mom, I wish you would understand how I feel about you," he whispered and Roger's left hand slid over Mom's bare, right thigh and he caressed. "I love touching you," he whispered again, felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Mom smiling. 

"Are you taking advantage of a sleeping woman?" she asked with a grin, as he moved up to her and Roger kissed her. "Mmmm, I'll take that as a...yes then," she smiled and hugged him. 

"I'd never do that to you and besides, I'd want you to be awake and enjoy it!"

Beth giggled at him and she knew she wasn't going to last very long, until her son was, back inside her and breaking so many laws. "I would never sleep through something so wonderful!" Beth smiled, as she kissed him and her pussy was on fire. 

He returned Mom's kiss and Roger slid his hand over her legs, towards her thighs and between her legs. "You're really hot," he whispered as he slowly caressed higher, until he bumped Mom's panties and she just, smiled. 

"Yeah and I wonder why?" Beth teased as she enjoyed her sons loving hand moving towards a place he was forbidden to go, but she was lost in seduction and a dark, dark sin, unable to stop him. 

He heard Mom and watched the poor thing chewing her lower lip. "Maybe I should stop and get the wine," he whispered into Mom's panting mouth and she kissed him. 

"I think that would be nice," she moaned and had to get up. "You get the wine and I'm going to pee!" Beth said with need and ran towards the bathroom. 

He laughed and did as Mom asked. "After dinner, I have a nice surprise for you and I think you'll like it." Roger said as she walked back into the room minus her bra, skirt and stockings. "Nice look!" he winked and stood to hug Mom.

"I'm hoping to tease my son and make him happy. For some odd reason, he loves seeing me half naked and rubbing all over me." Beth whispered as their lips touched, opened and they kissed as lovers.

"I don't blame him, I would too!" he moaned as they kissed and Roger slid his right hand under Mom's blouse, cupped her left breast and gently squeezed. He held Mom's breast, his thumb slid over her nipple and he teased it.

Beth looked into his eyes as they kissed and she chewed her lower lip. "Oh shit, I have a feeling that you've done this before!" she whimpered as he continued to kiss her lips, while his thumb teased the nipple and Beth felt his cock against her upper thigh.

"I told you that I could take care of you, Mom." Roger said as he held the back of her head and kissed her deeper. 

She pulled back and Beth fanned her face. "Damn, I'm in sooo much trouble." Beth said with a smile and sat down on the sofa. "How much longer until dinner?" she asked and watched him turning the potatoes. 

"These are close, so I should get the steaks going now."

"Need me to do anything?" Beth asked, but Roger had things under control and she stayed out of his way.

"Nope, I'm spoiling you until Christmas Eve Mom and you can't refuse me." 

Beth looked at her son and the poor kid was going to die of a boner, but he wanted her to play and Roger was getting his wish. "That thing might fall off or break by then!" she laughed as his long cock pointed outward and it stretched his shorts.

"No way, I'm on a quest and nothing can stop me." Roger said as he placed the steaks in a pan and put them over the fire. 

She looked at him and Beth had to smile. "I know one person that could, so...you better keep her very happy," she said and Roger winked at her.

"I'm learning more and more about her every day. I have the magic to unlock her heart and capture her soul."

Beth sat and watched him. "Just remember this, some locks need opened slowly and with great care."

"I will, Mom."

After a nice dinner and lots of talking, Beth was seeing that her son was a wonderful man and he did love her. "Hey Mom, I started you a hot bath and I put some bath oil in it." Roger said as he walked back into the living room and to his Mom. 

"Bath oil?"

"I did some Christmas shopping for you and I hope you like everything," he replied and pulled Mom to her feet.

She hugged him and had a good idea that her son would have her very soon. "I will love everything." Beth said and went to enjoy her bath. She eased into the tub, a sweet scent of roses filled her nose and Beth's entire body started to tingle. "Mmmm, this is nice," she moaned and closed her eyes, not noticing that Roger put something on the sink and he slipped from the room.

Beth sat in the hot water thinking of Roger, being lonely and all of the love they shared. 'I'm not sure if I should let him or not,' she thought and slowly rubbed her swollen nipples, wishing that this wasn't so complicated and hoped she would do the right thing. She inhaled the sweet smell of the roses and his reasoning did seem right. They did love each other and they both were lonely. 'Maybe just...one time and we'll stop." Beth moaned as she twisted her nipples, thinking of her son in her body and she would be loved again, heart and soul. 

She stepped from the tub, dried her body and Beth looked on the sink. 'Oh, how cute!' she thought, lifting the tiny pair of red, bikini panties up and Beth loved the color. Plus, there were little white prints of Santa's, Christmas trees and tiny presents all over them. 'Maybe, you'll get to open a wonderful present on Christmas Eve.' Beth thought as she slipped the small pair of panties up her legs, over her meaty thighs and on her hips. She gently ran her hands over them and Beth had to smile. It was as if, they were tingling against her skin and it felt good. 

'Wow, this is insane and they don't cover much, but...oh well,' she thought with a grin, looking down and knew her baby was going to love them. She quietly walked from the bathroom, down the hall and into his room. 'I'm going to drive you nuts, mister!'Beth giggled to herself, looked in his closet and found Roger's white, dress shirt and she put it on. 'I'll do the two middle buttons and leave the rest open.' Beth thought as she stood in front of his big mirror and Beth was impressed. 'Damn, not to fucking bad, girl!' she smiled to herself and she did look good for her age. "Here goes!" Beth whispered and took a deep breath.

Roger was just finishing the hot chocolate, when Mom cleared her throat and he turned to see her leaning against the door, smiling from ear to ear and her face was red with embarrassment. Her hair was fluffed, her makeup was perfect and Roger loved Mom wearing his shirt. Her large breasts were half covered and he could see the panties he bought for Mom. They formed to Mom's pussy, as if they had been painted on her and he could see the slit up her middle, but something caught his eye and he smiled. The tiny Christmas present above her pussy looked like it had already moved lower and he could not wait to open it. 

He quickly stood up, walked to Mom and looked down to the little white present just above her pussy. "Do I still get to open a present on Christmas Eve?" Roger whispered with a little wink and Mom's face turned red again. He reached up to her face with his left hand and pressed it against her cheek. 

She turned her head to his hand and Beth felt her face blush. "I don't know yet. Have you been a good boy this year?" Beth asked with a giggle and she peeked down to the front of Roger's shorts. "I think he likes the way I'm dressed or um...something," she whispered and wanted to grab him and squeeze it as hard as she could, but she stood firm and resisted him. Beth hadn't had a cock in years and Roger had her insides burning for one. 

"We both do Mom! You look so sexy!" Roger moaned and he pulled Mom against his body. "Oh Mom, I could hug and squeeze you all the time!" he moaned again, as his hands roamed her lower back, until they found Mom's ass and the new panties on it. "Aren't they so soft and sexy? Plus, they are magic panties." Roger said as he gently caressed her panties and pressed his very hard cock, on Mom's upper thigh and he heard a soft moan. 

Beth melted into her son's arms and she felt his stiff cock against her thigh, enjoying its hardness and his lust for her. "Mmmm, are you having 'nasty' thoughts about your Mommy again?" she teased, kissing the side of Roger's neck and Beth shifted her hips. "Magic panties?" she giggled at him.

Mom moved to her right and Roger wanted to scream. His hard cock was only an inch above her sweet pussy and he was dying to rub it on her new panties. "Why don't we lie down and do this?" he asked and Mom laughed.

"If I were to lay down right now...I um...in a few minutes," she moaned, reluctantly pulled from Roger and walked to the bed. Beth sat down on her knees and hoped she could keep this under control, but the playing was turning down a new road and it was taking its toll on her. 

Roger let her go and figured that Mom was close to giving in or something. "I made your hot chocolate while you were in the bath and it should be ready to drink," he said, looking into Mom's eyes and he saw them sparkle. 

She took the mug from him and Beth wanted him, but it was incest and wrong. "Thank you, baby." Beth whispered as Roger moved in front of her and put one of his knees, between hers and she could feel his warm breath on her face. "What would I do without you?" she asked and he leaned forward, kissing her on the lips and Beth felt his left hand creeping under the shirt and it moved up her quivering body. 

"You'd very lonely and you wouldn't have me to...kiss you." Roger replied, as he leaned to Mom and he kissed her again, while his hand continued up her front and found her breast. "Or...touch you, Mom," he moaned into her open mouth and Roger gently sucked her lower lip. His hand cupped Mom's breast and his thumb slowly brushed over her hardening nipple.

Beth felt odd, but it was a pleasant feeling and each time Roger touched her, the panties seemed to tingle and warm her flesh. His big hand held her breast and Beth wanted to scream, but as Roger's thumb crept over her nipple, she moaned his name and her back arched. "Oh Roger, yes!" Beth moaned without thinking and this was getting so hard. 

He held Mom and Roger just smiled. 'Maybe that stuff is working!' he thought as his thumb teased Mom's rubbery nipple and Roger slid his right up Mom's thigh. "Oh Mom, I love touching you!" he moaned to her and his hand found its goal. Roger was holding Mom's very hot, very wet and beautiful pussy. "Oh fuck...you are so hot!" he moaned again and very slowly, started to pull away from her and let things cool down.

Beth was disappointed, but they did need to cool down and relax. "Wow, you sure are the ladies man," she said with a half smile and sipped from her mug. "Where did you lean to touch and kiss, so well?" she asked and wanted to know. 

He just smiled and sipped his mug. "Nope, a true gentleman never tells of his ladies or what they do together and I'm a gentleman." Roger replied and watched a frown cover Mom's face. 

"Shoot, I wanted to thank them for teaching you so well!" Beth smiled and sipped her mug. "Is it one woman or more?" she quickly sipped and hoped to catch Roger off guard. 

"Two very, very wonderful ladies." Roger said and he could see Mom trying to think of who they could be. 

She thought and tried to think of any woman Roger had been around, but she couldn't. "Anyone I know?" Beth asked and he laughed at her. 

"I told you Mom, I won't talk about it and I mean it too," he said and hoped Mom would drop it. If she knew who taught him how to love a woman, Mom would shit her panties and faint. 

She sipped her drink and couldn't think of anyone he could have been with. "If we had money, what would you want for Christmas?" Beth asked and sat down her mug. "Pretend we had money and what you'd like," she added and lay on her side, her arm by her head and leaning on her hand. 

He thought and Roger always wanted a big TV. "I think I'd want a giant TV with all the sports and movie channels...and," he replied and moved next to Mom, caressed her face and kissed her lips. "A pretty woman to snuggle with." Roger added and kissed Mom again, but this one lingered and his fingers moved back to her breast. 

Beth was lost in his soft touch and his sweet words. "Oh really now and who would you snuggle with?" she asked and waited for his reply. 

Roger's other hand moved between her legs and she spread them. "You're the one I'm crazy about...who do you think?" he asked as his fingers caressed Mom's wet mound of mother pussy and it were soaked. Mom was dripping like a broken faucet and he loved it. 

"A woman loves hearing that she's needed and wanted." Beth said, spreading her knees for Roger's probing fingers and her heart was pounding. "Oh baby...you make me feel so good...it hurts!" she moaned and turned on her back. The panties were tingling more and her flesh was on fire. 

He moved over her upper body and smiled. "You are so beautiful!" Roger said and lightly kissed her, as his hand slid over her pussy again and gently rubbed her.

TBC
Old 02-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Ronn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice photos of chio girls!!
Old 06-01-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

She watched his hand sliding down her belly and between her legs, but she didn't say anything or stop him. "Thank you, baby." Beth whispered and looked into his loving eyes for an answer, but he never spoke. He caressed her wet mound and Beth felt his fingers tracing up her middle. He found her clit and Roger teased it. "Oh baby, please!" she moaned, her back arched and Beth was losing the battle. 

Roger knew Mom was close and he was excited. "Want me to stop and let you rest?" he asked and Mom didn't say anything or move. "Earth to Mom, hello!" he teased and sat up.

She turned her head and smiled. "Whoever taught you to make out so good...tell them that your mother says, thank you." Beth said as she tried to gather her thoughts and pull herself together. 

"I'll do that and I'm sure they will be happy to hear that."

"Why would they be happy?" Beth asked and turned to face her son. 

"I told them how I felt about you and how much I wanted to be with you."

She looked at him with wide eyes and wasn't sure if Roger should tell anyone about this. "Are you sure you should tell anyone? We haven't done anything but play and touch, but still," she said and saw him smile. 

"If it bothers you that much, I won't tell them and I promise, Mom."

"Who are they? Maybe I wouldn't mind, if I knew." Beth said as she looked between Roger's legs and for the first time, she saw how big he was. "How big are you? I haven't had the pleasure of touching you, like you have me." Beth smiled as Roger got on his knees and pulled out his cock. "Oh my, how beautiful!" she moaned as her eyes roamed up and down his long, throbbing cock-shaft and her insides burned. 

Roger didn't hesitate and he dropped his shorts. He loved the way Mom looked up and down his cock. It was as if, she was going to eat him alive. "If I can touch you, why can't you touch me, Mom? I think that would be fun too." Roger said as he took her right hand and he put it on his cock. 

She couldn't move and when Roger took her hand, Beth wanted to jerk him off and let him spray it on her. She was burning and needed to be loved. No, Beth needed a long, hard fuck by her son and she needed it soon. 

"What would Santa think if he saw this?" Beth whispered and didn't see any harm in holding Roger's cock, so she left her hand on him and enjoyed the blood rushing through him.

Roger smiled and moved a little closer to Mom. Her hand stayed on him and it felt like she was about to squeeze him. "He'd be jealous of me and I'm sure of that!" he said with a grin and Mom just lay there. 

"You're a very big man and I bet you could have about any girl you wanted...why do you want me?" she asked, running her fingernail over the head of it and Beth watched his cock jump. 

"I love you and I want you forever." Roger said as he lifted his hips and pushed to Mom. She squeezed and held him, but Beth wasn't ready for anything more. Not yet, anyway. 

"I think you're crazy and you need to find someone your own age." Beth said as he throbbed in her hand and she knew he was dying to have her, but it was wrong.

He leaned to Mom, kissed her lips and her hand moved. Mom started stroking him as they kissed and she was moaning. "Oh Mom, yeah, oh God, oh Mom!" Roger moaned and kissed her more, deeper and with more passion. 

"Oh baby, yeah, yeah!" Beth growled as she held his thick shaft and stroked him harder. "This is all for me? Is it for your...Mom?" she teased and pulled his cock head, stretching hard and she twisted it. "Does Roger want his...sexy Mom? Hum?" she whispered and smiled. 

Roger could not believe that Mom was jerking him off, but he wasn't going to complain or stop her. "Holy crap Mom, what's gotten into you?" he moaned as she pulled and tugged on his cock, but Roger was getting close to cuming all over her and he wasn't sure if she'd want that or not. "I'm getting close and you should stop, Mom," he moaned and kissed Mom on the lips. 

She didn't want to stop, but they had to and Beth moved her hand. "I was getting even for some of the things you've done to me," she said with a little grin and rolled on her stomach. "I'm so tired tonight and I wanted to 'play' more, but..." she paused and yawned. "I'm so sleepy," she said and rested her head on her pillow. 

Roger was heartbroken, but Mom worked at the mall and he knew she was worn out. "You sleep and don't worry about anything," he whispered and pulled the blankets on Mom. 'Don't worry that I lost my job,' he thought and reached to have a smoke before bed. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video44066559...its_kcup_108cm

TBC
Old 06-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
steambuilding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share, tks TS!
Old 07-01-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 12
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

We really got very good writer
Old 07-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Roger woke the next morning, Mom was already up, lying by him, and she kissed him. "I'm sorry about last night, I was sooo tired," she whispered and kissed him again. "I'll make it up to you...tonight and you're going to love it." Beth said with a soft voice, as she caressed his face. 

"Do I get any hints?" 

"Nope, but all I can say is...you liked it, last night!" she giggled and quickly got up. "Come on or you'll be late for work and your coffee is getting cold." Beth said as she went to finish her makeup and hair. 

'Oh yeah, I'll be late for work!' he laughed to himself and got up, going through the motions of getting ready for work. 

"Hey, why don't you come and met me at work again. I liked yesterday and the fun we had." Beth said with a sweet voice and she couldn't resist giving her son a morning kiss. 

"What was that for?" he asked. 

"Just because," she replied and Beth was in love with her son. 

"I like it." Roger said as he looked into her eyes and he remembered something. "Where did you put the panties? I need to wash the out," he asked and Mom's face blushed. 

"Why do you have to wash them out?" Beth asked as she looked at him.

"Remember, they are magic panties and if I don't, they won't work." 

"Oh, they are on my bed, but you better hurry or we'll miss our bus and I'll kick your ass!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJLdkG2F..._web_copy_link

He ran to Mom's room, grabbed them and quickly ran them under water. After hanging them on a towel rack, he ran back to Mom. "See, it only took me a second." Roger said as he helped Mom with her coat and he grabbed his. 

"Magic panties for your Mom and what kind of magic do they have?" she asked as they walked out into the cold and to the bus stop. 

"They're going to help me seduce you, Mom."

She heard him and had to smile. 'You don't need any magic panties to seduce me.' Beth thought with a smile, but after thinking for a second, the panties did seem to tingle and turn her on. "Wouldn't that be cheating and unfair to me?" she asked with a smile, but she didn't care. 

"You're a tough lady and I thought that they could help me."

"Oh really and you thought that I wouldn't enjoy a young man, trying to seduce me?"

"I knew you would enjoy that, but I needed some 'extra' power thrown in, just in case!" Roger said as her bus pulled in and she jumped into his arms.

She loved his answer and Beth couldn't hold back. "I love you so much!" she said and kissed him deep. After a minute or so, she pulled away and said. "Come to my work, when you get off, please," she begged and got on the bus. 

Roger watched her bus pull away and he had eight, long hours to kill and no ideas of what to do. He walked through town and loved the flashing lights, the decorations and the smell of pine trees filling the air. He walked and he walked, thinking of Mom, how much he loved and wanted her, but she was right and if anyone found out, it could be hell. 

The day passed quickly and later that night, Roger watched Mom come from her bath. "Do you enjoy it as much as last night?" he asked and saw that Mom's face was blushing. She had a loose nightshirt of hers and he could see her breasts with ease. 

She smiled and moved to the bed. Beth went down on her knees, sat on her feet and smiled. "Yes and we have to get more of that bath oil. It's like...magic and it makes me feel wonderful!" she giggled and looked to see he was hard as ever. "How do you manage that thing?" she asked and loved to see it throbbing, knowing it was all for her and only her. 

"I'm glad you like it that much and it can be very hard to keep under control, but I hope to have help with it, soon." Roger said as he handed Mom her hot chocolate and the cherry drops in it, hoping that they worked as good as everything else had. 

She took her mug and smelled the cherries. "Mmmm, it smells wonderful and is that..." she inhaled and knew it was cherries. "Cherries!" Beth moaned and took a long sip. "Oh how nice and it taste sooo good!" she moaned again and took another small drink. 

Roger looked on and he had to smile. 'Cool, I wonder what they will do to her and how soon?' he thought and watched Mom sipping her chocolate. 

"Oh God, I love the taste of cherries!" she moaned, smiled at Roger and drank more.

He watched Mom; she loved the chocolate and was quickly drinking it. "I'm glad you liked it, would you like more?" he asked and watched Mom start to lean towards him. 

"Yes, I'd love more, but do you remember this morning...and what I told you?" she asked with a grin and reached to squeeze Roger's cock.

"Yes Mom, how could I ever forget that?" he asked and poured her more hot water in her mug. Roger let two drops of the cherry liquid fall into Mom's mug and he gently stirred it. "Here ya go, babe!" he said with a wink and he loved the way Mom's face always blushed for him.

"You bad boy, trying to turn me on and if we weren't drinking hot chocolate, I would swear I was drinking booze," she laughed and sipped from her mug. "Not that I'm complaining or anything," she with a giggle and moved closer to her son. 

He watched Mom and Roger was happy. Mom was acting as if she was loaded and horny as hell. "Enjoy it and have fun. You deserve it, Mom." Rodger said with a low voice, as they looked into each other's eyes and he kissed her.

She returned his kiss and Beth needed more. "This morning, at the bus stop and what I promised you, remember?" she asked, but didn't give him any time to answer. Beth reached between his legs, pulled out Roger's cock and started stroking him. "I'm sorry I fell asleep and um...left my baby hard and all alone," she purred and slowly stoked him with love. 

He looked on and was ready to blow, but Mom always seemed to know when to stop or slow down. "Oh fuck, you are sooo hot, Mom! Oh God, yes, yes!" he moaned as she moved faster and Mom pulled the head. 

"My baby, my baby!" Beth whimpered as she helped him and his big, beautiful cock. "Yeah, enjoy your Mom and have fun!" she whispered into his ear and they started kissing as lovers. "My baby! My big, big boy!" she moaned, as her hands stroked his 9-inch cock and Beth wanted to suck him, but the best would be saved, until Christmas Eve and not until then. 

He watched Mom and Roger was in heaven. Her small hands slowly stroked his length, twisting and pulling him, as she smiled and enjoyed the blissful look on his handsome face. "Is Mom doing it right? Hum?" Beth whispered as she stroked and continued to gently pull the head. "Do you like seeing your Mom...play with your big, long...cock? Huh? Tell Mom you like it, please!" she moaned, leaned over him and let a big blob of saliva on his cock. 

"Oh Mom...yes...yes! I love it and you!" Roger moaned as he watched Mom and her very skilled hands, working up and down his thick shaft. She was smiling and he could see that she was enjoying it too. "Oh God, yes! I love you, Mom! I love you!" he moaned and she kept smiling, as her hands worked him and Beth knew her baby was close.

She started moaning and pulling him harder. "Oh God Roger...are going to try and cum on your...your mother?" she asked with a playful, shocked voice and Beth went faster. "Oh no, don't, don't cum on me! No baby, no...don't cum on Mommy's face!" she whimpered as he stood in front of her and Beth could feel him tense. "Oh no, don't cum on me! I'm your mother, no, no!" Beth moaned as she pulled and twisted his thick shaft, pointing it to her face and panting mouth. 

Roger didn't know what got into Mom and at this moment, he did not give a fuck. He was standing if front of Mom, her mouth open and she was jerking him off. "I'm going to Mom and want you to open your pretty mouth too!" he growled as she pulled, tugged and twisted his cock. "I want to cum in your mouth...please, Mom! Let me do it!" Roger begged as he gently caressed the sides of her face and hoped that she'd give in. 

"You nasty, nasty boy! I should stop right now and never do this again!" she teased with an angry voice, but she loved his words and they made her burn. "How dare you ask such a thing from me...your mother! I am your...Mother and not some filthy whore!" Beth playfully yelled at him and she leaned her face closer to him. 

"I think you like it and you can't wait! Do you, Mom? Do you like the thought of my warm cum spraying into your mouth and you drinking it? Do you, Mom?" he asked her and his hips moved with her hands now. Roger could feel his balls were getting close to exploding and Mom was close to getting a shower. 

"Oh baby...yes...yes!" Beth yelled and her hands were fucking Roger's cock. She moved so fast, that they were a blur and Beth had to please him. "Yes, cum on me, anyplace you want! I'll drink it all, Mom will drink it all!" she cried and pumped more, watching his face and Beth had to please him. He was her man, her future lover and if Roger wanted, she would be his wife. 

Roger stopped, he grabbed Mom's head, but she pushed his hands away and she opened her mouth. "Ohhh shit! Ohhh fuck! Ohhh holy fuckin', shit!" Roger screamed when his cock jumped and he started filling Mom's mouth with his cum. He grunted and more of his thick seeds shot into her mouth, Mom gagged, but she kept drinking and moaning. 

Beth opened her mouth and had no clue of what was coming. His seeds shot into her mouth so fast and with such force, it gagged her and she was a master at sucking cock. 'Oh my God! Yes, yes!' Beth thought as she drank and drank her baby's cum. She held his hips, keeping him from fucking her mouth, but he would wait that and enjoy that, another night. 

He finished and Beth sat back on her ass. "Damn, my baby sure does pack a punch! I've never seen a man 'ever' cum that!" she smiled and pulled him close, until her face was against his thigh and his throbbing cock filled her eyes. "And just think, Santa comes in just a few days and my Roger is sure to get someone...something nice, this year!" Beth giggled and hugged him close. 

"I just got an early present, did I?" he smiled and sat down in front of Mom. She caressed his face and smiled.

"Baby, you're any women's dream come true...including me and I love you," she whispered as they both moved forward and started kissing. "Oh Roger, I do love you, I do!" Beth said as she hugged him and she needed to rest her eyes. "My eyes are tired and feet hurt," she whispered and slowly lay back on the bed, watching Roger move next to her and they kissed more, until she fell asleep in his arms. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video44077327...entaikuindo.pw

TBC
Old 10-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

The next night, Mom was taking her bath and Roger looked into his kit. 'This is night three, what will Mom be enjoying tonight?' he thought and picked up a small box of chocolates. 'Holy crap, if these are anything like the drops...she might fuckin' rape me!' he thought and was worried. Poor Mom was doing some crazy shit and loving all of it too. He liked this, but Roger didn't want Mom to turn into a whore or something worse. 

He made her drink, put the drops in and he set out the box of candy. Mom came in the room just minutes after and she saw the box. "Awe, is this for me?" she asked with a soft and very sexy voice, wondering what would happen tonight and if last night would be repeated or not. She opened the box, took out a chocolate and put it into her mouth. "Ohhh Roger, they're cherry flavored too!" Beth moaned as she ate the tiny morsel, having no idea that she was being seduced. 

"I'm glad you like them." Roger said as he reached and put another in her mouth. He read the box and she was only supposed to have two of them a night. Rodger closed the top and slid it out of Mom's view. 

Beth was floating on air and she liked this. "I have no clue what was in those, but I'm fuckin' loaded again and I love it, baby!" she moaned and pulled his face to hers. "What would you like...tonight?" Beth whispered and slid her tongue into his mouth. "Any nasty thoughts about me or something you'd um...like Mom to um...do for you? Huh? Tell Mommy, please," she purred into her son's mouth and thought of jerking him again, but letting him lay over her body and she'd hold his cock between her breasts. Beth did it with a boy back in high school and she loved it. "Would you enjoy fucking my breasts or do you have something in mind?" she asked with a cool voice and she was ready for action. 

"Oh God, are you joking? Yes, I'd love to!" Roger said, grabbed her and started kissing Mom. "You're wonderful and I love you!" he moaned as the kissed ended, she lay on her back and Rodger sat over his Mom. She lifted her breasts, smiled and he put his cock between them. "I can't believe this!" he moaned and started fucking his Mom's tits. 

She loved the way he jumped on her and he was going to town, in a few seconds. "Mmmm, fuck them, baby! Go tiger, go! Oh God, Rodger, yes baby, yes!" Beth cried as her son fucked her tits and it was very clear that they both were enjoying it. 

"Oh Mom, I love you, I love!" he moaned and Roger was enjoying this, but he would rather be kissing her and he lay on her body. "Hi, I missed you and I needed a kiss," he said as they looked into each other's eyes and they kissed. 

"Hi and I missed you too." Beth whispered as she hugged him and returned his kiss of love. "I thought that you wanted to um...cum on my breasts, baby?" she asked, as her fingers ran through his hair and she kissed him. 

"I do, but I just want to make out with you tonight and look into your beautiful eyes." Roger whispered as he kissed her nose and hugged Mom. 

She heard him and kissed Roger. "I'm betting that Santa will bring you something very, very special this year. You have been sooo good to Mom and Santa rewards 'good' boy's who are kind and loving to their Mom's," she said with a soft voice and Roger was doing something bad. She could feel his bare cock rubbing on her pussy and Beth knew her panties wouldn't keep him out. "No you don't, mister!" Beth said with a firm voice and made him get off of her body. 

"You can't blame a guy for trying!"

"I know and I'm sorry," she said with love and they kissed more, holding each other and Beth knew Rodger would love his present this year. 

He kissed her and didn't care. He did love making out with Mom and he was happy with it. "I'm fine with this Mom and kissing you." Roger said as he caressed Mom's left breast and he gently touched nipple. 

She pushed him on his back, moved over Rodger and smiled. "Mmmm, Mom has an idea and if you're a good boy...Mom will let you cum again, like last night, ok?" Beth said as she lifted and pulled his massive cock in front of her body, looked at it and moaned. "Oh my Lord, look Roger!" she moaned louder and pulled him to her tummy. "Ohhh God, this is going to be a wonderful Christmas, isn't it?" she cooed and started to jerk him off, while sitting over her son's hips and Beth didn't care. She loved him and it was time to show him. 

"Oh God, Mom, you're going to kill me!" he laughed and loved how far he would be inside Mom. "Every minute with you, is special to me," he whispered and watched Mom spit on his cock. "Ohhh fuck, that's it, Mom! Pull it and pull him hard!" he moaned and reached hold Mom's meaty ass. 

"Yeah, baby, squeeze Mom's ass and help me cum with you! Ohhh my baby, my baby!" 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJr7sR-l...d=uqund49z7wo5

http://www.xvideos.com/video60239461/_pech0073_

TBC
Old 10-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
quickfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice photos of sexy girls, support!
Old 11-01-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfoot View Post
Very nice photos of sexy girls, support!
谢谢Thank You Bro
Old 16-01-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Roger watched as Mom stroked him, pulled him and she went wild with his cock. "Oh Mom, yes, yes!" he moaned as she pulled and looked deep into his eyes, knowing what they both wanted, but Mom needed time or something. 

"Is this right? Is Mommy fucking you the way you like it, baby? Huh? Is Mommy doing it good? Hum? Tell Mommy, tell Mommy." 

He watched as Mom jerked and she voice was driving him nuts. If she acted like this now, Roger could not wait to sink his cock in her and see what Mom did then. "Yes Mom, its perfect...perfect!" he moaned as she twisted, pulled and jerked him faster. "Oh Mom, oh God!" he moaned as she moved down, sensing he was close and Mom was right. "Holy...fucking...God!" he yelled and watched Mom open her mouth. She looked at him and lowered her mouth over his cock. "Oh Mom, Mom, Mom!" Roger yelled and his balls opened, filling Mom with a massive load of his cum and like before, she drank it all. 

Beth gagged, but never missed a drop and she started sucking the head. She watched his eyes grow wide and he smiled to her. "How was that, baby?" Beth asked as she moved next to him and hugged. 

"Oh Mom, you're one of a kind and I love you!"

"I love you too, baby." 

Just like the night before, Roger ran Mom's bath, put the oil in and went to boil some water. He made her chocolate, put the drops in and took it to the living room. He put Mom's 'special' candy by her mug and tonight, Mom got the incense. "I wonder what tonight will bring?" he laughed and lit the small chunk of wood, thinking of Mom going crazy and the way she jerked him off last night. 

"Hey there, handsome." Beth purred as she walked to him and sat down on her knees. "What's that?" she asked, leaned towards the incense and inhaled. "Oh wow, it smells like pot, I'm sure of it! Where did you get...that?" she asked and her head began to spin. "Mmmm, you are trying to get me loaded and take advantage of me." Beth teased and saw the two chocolates by her mug. "Yummy!" she moaned and quickly ate them both. 

"I'm not getting you high or anything. I think that you have so much fun with me, you think that you're high, Mom."

She heard him and didn't care at all. This shit was fun, even if it was with her son. "I know, silly. I was kidding," she purred and Beth slithered on his body, kissing his face, his eyes and his lips. "I'm so um..." she laughed and figured what the hell. "I'm so horny!" Beth laughed more and started kissing her baby, her son and soon to be, lover. 

"So am I!" he moaned as his hands slid down Mom's back and they found her ass. "You should let me help you tonight. You've been doing everything to me and it isn't fair." Roger whispered as he caressed Mom's smooth ass, trying to push his shift cock up and rub it on her pussy, but she kept moving away and she laughed at him. 

"No I said or we can go to sleep." Beth said with her mother voice and Roger quickly stopped. Her head was spinning again, but she liked this feeling and it made Beth want to please Roger more than ever. "Baby, I will do it all and you're job is to...enjoy your Mom!" she purred and reached for his hard cock. 

"Alright Mom, but I'm getting you tomorrow night and I mean that!" he said as Mom smiled and she jerked his cock. 

"Oh poop, I almost forgot my hot chocolate and cherries!" she laughed, leaned over him and Roger's face was covered by her tits. "Oops, I'm sorry!" she laughed more and just looked into his dark eyes, thinking of him on her and fucking her brains out. 

"I'll get you tomorrow night." Roger said and he could not wait for Christmas Eve. "So be ready, Mom," he said with a soft voice and Beth leaned down to kiss him. 

"I'm very ready, baby and I can't wait!" she moaned, sipped her mug and inhaled the incense. "Will I get all of the wonderful things again?" Beth asked and figured it was part of some plan Roger had to seduce her. Beth didn't mind and she lowered to kiss him.

"Hell yes, you'll get them and a few new things too." 

"Tell Mommy, pweeze," she purred against his mouth and slid her tongue inside. 

"How about some...massaging oil? Do you think you'd enjoy a long, slow massage, Mom?" he asked and sucked her warm tongue.

She eased from her son's mouth and Beth's head was spinning. "Ohhh, yes!" Beth moaned and knew she would be his tomorrow night, Christmas Eve.

"I'm going to rub and caress...every...single inch of your body Mom and you can't stop me! My Christmas wish is to have you, Mom."

Beth heard him and smiled. "Mommy knows what you want, baby," she moaned, turned on her side and reached for his shaft. "I want to help you again...can Mommy help you with your big, long cock? Hum? Can Mommy help her baby again?" she purred against his mouth and she stroked him. Her son's cock was sooo hard and his hot blood pulsed through it. "You're always sooo hard, baby!" Beth moaned as her hands slid up and down his stiff shaft. 

"I'm hard for you, Mom!" he replied and watched as Mom worked her magic, on him. She leaned up, let a long drip of wetness drop from her mouth and ot landed on his cock-head. Mom moved it around, smiled and her hands worked him. She twisted, pulled and slowly moved up and down. "Oh Mom!" he moaned and knew she would keep him happy. 

She smiled and watched her son's pleasure. Beth knew how to please a man and her son would be the last. If anything ever came between her and Roger, that would be it and no more men. "Ohhh yeah, that's my boy! Are you Mommy's good boy? Hum?" she purred and leaned to nibble his neck and Beth started dry humping his leg. 

He grabbed Mom's ass and Roger pushed her to his hip. "Oh Mom, I'm dying!" he moaned as she stroked his cock and humped his hip. 

"I know...me too!" she moaned and had to sit up, but Beth couldn't move. Her hand kept pumping his cock, but her hips slowly and moved away from Roger. "This is getting crazy, isn't it?" Beth asked and slowly sat up, fanning her face and watching his cock throb. 

Roger pressed against her side and hugged Mom. "Hopefully, it will be over soon," he said with a soft voice, ran his fingers between her legs and traced up her center. Mom's eyes closed and she moaned. 

"Ohhh Roger, you drive me crazy!" she moaned louder and spread her legs. "Maybe by tomorrow night, your present will be ready to open and um...you can play with it!" she giggled and quickly closed her legs. 

"If I get to open it...I'll be playing with it, all night long!"

"You sure you could handle it?"

"I'll give it my best shot!" he laughed and Mom's face turned red.

"I've seen a few of your shots and I was very impressed." Beth whispered and wondered what it would feel like shooting in her belly. He came like a horse and she knew it would feel great, filling her insides.

He just looked into her eyes and couldn't wait to be with Mom, filling her and holding her close. "Wait until tomorrow." Roger said as he gently kissed her and caressed her breasts. 

"I'm looking very forward to it, trust me!" she replied with a little moan of need and want. "Want me to help you again?" Beth asked with a soft voice and ran her fingers over his cock-head, hoping he did and she'd get to play with him.

"I was thinking about just waiting and saving it."

"Oh really, what or whom, are you going to save it for?" Beth teased and knew he wanted to save it for her.

He caressed her face and kissed Mom's lips. "Tomorrow night, I'm going to be with the most beautiful woman in the world and I'm giving it to her."

"She's a very lucky woman and I would give anything to trade places." Beth teased and Roger's cock was throbbing. "It looks very painful, are you sure, Roger?" she asked again as his cock pulsed with need. 

"No, I'm saving it for someone special," he said and hugged Mom's side. "She'll get it real soon and not until then." Roger added as his eyes closed and thought of being with Mom. 

Roger nuzzled his face into her breasts and Beth caressed his face. 'You rest baby, you're going to need your strength for Mom. I'm going to fuck you and fuck you, until one of us faint!' she laughed to herself and drifted off to sleep. 

https://instagram.com/stories/shuqin...d=qmpof9sh6aqm

https://instagram.com/stories/ms_pui...=17hinrsqk64wm

https://instagram.com/stories/gatita...=1337rgogc90wa

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1