The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future
Re: Supermarket Cashier

Don’t worry Bro Winning Dreaner she will be back for more. Not much guys can F like u n make her super high type. Good Day Everyday
Old 16-01-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
HoneyNoTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I slowly put it in and then pulled out! This action will always make women want more!
Fully agreed on this part hehe
Old 17-01-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 5
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
How the other guy managed to snatch May? Any way you had one week of enjoyment, cheers!
Same old story lo, again lost to a Chao Ang Mo!
Old 17-01-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Don’t worry Bro Winning Dreaner she will be back for more. Not much guys can F like u n make her super high type. Good Day Everyday
Unfortunately the other guy is much stronger than me..I concede defeat
Old 17-01-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

I went up and consoled May and I assured her I wont do that again. It took quite a while before she cooled down and she told me she need to go home already. Realising the time, I wanted to have another fuck before we finished the day, but May said we meet another day as she need to be home before her husband came back, so no choice We dressed up and I drove the yacht back. Sent her to the nearest mrt station as she said better not to let others see, so we parted ways..

After seeing May got down the car in her tight jeans,I recalled those bare ass again and my cock started to erect. Decided to call KTV gal to go hotel and she agreed..

Before I picked her up, I downed another packet of hunter honey and We went to my usual hangout, Kim Tian hotel. I finished her off with another 3 rounds and I was left with very little sperm.KTV gal collected money from me happily and kissed me like a happy bee. Then I wanted to finish off with anal( Im actually tired of her already, she had earned enough from me).

KTV gal was shocked with my request, but being money faced, she asked how much I give her. She also has a broken asshole, done by her bf. So I said 500. She agreed and I fucked her backside slowly, assuming she is May, but feeling is different as her ass is very small, no pik piak pok sound. As the hunter honey effect reached its peak, I poked right inside her asshole, making her moaned and she even call me her bf name. Fucked about a good 10 mins in her asshole, I realised all my cum inside it. Waited for my cock to soften and pulled out from her asshole and I really lie flat on the bed. How I wished KTV gal is Ah May..

Fell asleep for a while and woke up after the receptionist called and checked out. Sent KTV gal to work and I went home and knocked out..
Old 17-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Woke up the next day and saw May had sent some messages. Read her messages and she said she had some time to meet up before she start work at 11pm. I asked her where she wished to go and she replied up to me, she just wanted to spend time with me. I know thats an indication that she wana fuck again, I told her I would arrange..

As it was a Saturday, I asked her why she dont need to spend time with her daughter and she lied that her daughter had gone out with her husband. I dont care even if she lied, since she wana fuck, I just play along.

Before picking her up, I again downed a packet of hunter honey. Picked her up at Mrt station around 7pm and I drove towards Kim Tian hotel. I asked her whether she is afraid of where Im beinging her, she said she already followed me up the cruise, wads there to be afraid.

Reached the hotel and I was surprised not to see the usual male receptionist(no need to register ma). Instead saw a very cute gal(think from Vietnam based on her accent) at the reception. Later confirmed she is Vietnamese. She said upstairs no more room already, only left with one room just beside the reception counter. I asked May how, and she replied its ok ah, so we checked into the room. This time we need to register and I managed to look at May's work permit. I realised she is only 30 years old, meaning either she really last fucked at 18 years old and gave birth to her daughter at 18 or she had lied again..

But I didnt bother too much as I was engrossed in another thing. The cute receptionist was copying our particulars and I realised her breasts are big for her size. She is very short though and after returning our Ic and work permit, she stood up and guide us to the room. She explained that theres no key to this room and we just need to lock the door will do. I then saw she also has a round ass but much smaller than May's.

I purposely stood in front of the drinks fridge before we went into the room and I asked May what she wanted to drink. But my hands were caressing her ass and then I squeezed hard, all for the cute receptionist to see. May quickly threw my hand off,obviously embarrassed, and I saw the receptionist also smiling awkwardly.

I took some drinks and placed some coins onto her hand and I felt how soft her hand is. She thanked me and She again reminded us to lock the door from inside, if not the door will open by itself. I said ok, but I have other ideas...haha
Old 17-01-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

May And I went into the room and I purposely turned the lock clock wise and anti clock wise many times so that it appeared I have locked the door. Instead I opened the door knob slightly so as to make the door not closed. The cute receptionist did not notice that as she was not at the reception.

I went over to May and hugged her on the bed and soon I was kissing her all over. She didnt resist even when I started to strip her naked. Pulled off her tshirt and jeans easily and I threw them all on the ground. Unhook her bra and rolled down her panty and the familiar bare ass showed again. I spanked on the ass a few times but I realised my cock got not much feeling. Rubbed my cock against her crack also never erect, must be the previous day fucked too many times. May realises my cock still soft, she stood up and helped me remove my clothes. Then she knelt down and gave me blow job. I purposely moaned loud so that the cute receptionist can hear but my cock only erect a bit. Then i pulled May up and led her to the washroom which is pretty big.

There is a small adjustable bench under the showers and I pulled down the bench and told May to sit down. I turned on the showers and I rubbed those shower gel onto her body and started massaging her to arouse her. She started to moan softly and my cock slowly grew..And its time for some thrilling actions..
Old 17-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Started off with fucking her in the standing position under the showers and May felt shiok by moaning moderately while I didnt really like it as I see her face. Quickle changed position to doggie in front of the mirror. With her hands held tightly onto the basin, I doggied her and her moans went a few pitches higher, and not forgetting the lous pik piak pok sound coming out. I looked into the mirror and saw May's expression. She was obviously enjoying it but I quickly fantasised that the face in the mirror is that cute receptionist..
Old 17-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
uglywin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope you bang the receptionist next
Old 18-01-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 3
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post

Yeah
Didn't know that charshaobau is Viet

Old 18-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe a threesome with May and the receptionist, cheers!
Old 18-01-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4038 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Didn't know that charshaobau is Viet

Yeah, Charlene Chew - piak piak material.

Did you see her porridge video make for boyfriend when he was sick.

Wife material siah.
Old 18-01-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Maybe a threesome with May and the receptionist, cheers!
sounds like a wishlist, lol
Old 18-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Yeah, Charlene Chew - piak piak material.
Very true bro
Old 18-01-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manwithbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1