The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Second update for the day. Surprise!

------------------

gog: I'll just take the katsudon.

B(ernice): Huh, so little? Order more la!

gog: Erm, okay the sashimi, (and some other sushi I think, sides like steamed egg, etc).

As the server walked off, Bernice finally started her sales talk.

The front of the dialog should be accurate, but I cannot remember the full session's dialog except roughly what was talked about, so it's made up slightly.

B: So the owner is asking for $XXX, with 20K COV, I managed to discuss and with the seller's agent we ...

As she spoke, I wasn't really listening, her eyes were on the forms, pointing here and there and she was sharing information as it goes.

My eyes, however, were peeping at her breasts rubbing against the edge of the table as she leaned over.

B: Are you okay with this arrangement?

gog: Huh? What?

B: Seller requests to stay for 3 months after the sale is completed as they need to renovate their new place so they willing to lower the price slightly. If you are okay, just need to sign, then we arrange for valuation and wait for HDB to arrange for the sales.

gog: Then I stay with you for 3 months?

I was joking, of course. She was rather hilarious though.

B: Huh? You need to move in asap ah? Oh no.

She sounded disappointed, thinking she probably can't close my deal.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

GNNACCB Gog, you have all the traits and DNA of a good gentleman, just like all your samster bros here. So, stop repeating you are gentleman, virgin or whatever. Write more or you will be kick between your two blue ones.
She was half right, you wanted to stay with her, but not in her house lah. You needed a blur F like her to be able to up her valley.
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Agobmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates please Mr. Gentleman
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1