The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 02-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Posting this message hoping some kind brothes can help. It could have been more than 2 or even 3 years now. Anyone can remember a ML by then name Ada, an PRC. She used to work at level 2 shop @TPP. Anyone, knows her.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
Posting this message hoping some kind brothes can help. It could have been more than 2 or even 3 years now. Anyone can remember a ML by then name Ada, an PRC. She used to work at level 2 shop @TPP. Anyone, knows her.
Last I heard from her about a month ago she told me the shop she was working at is closing.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Last I heard from her about a month ago she told me the shop she was working at is closing.
Brother, appreciate if can share her contacts or even her shop name she working at.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
Brother, appreciate if can share her contacts or even her shop name she working at.
I do not have her contact nor know where she is working now.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Her shop is closed liao, she not working
Old 03-10-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 11
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I went to try 'tiantianhappy0517' as she was highly recommended... Here are the fun facts in a nutshell:
1. Many dishes offered except last page is 'out of stock'
2. Hot Jelly is above market, quoted $100 but negotiable like at the market in Morocco.
3. Then she offered Bean Jelly for $100 but i felt she was very materialistic and her Bean Jelly is good only for a couple of licks but not Crunchy In Mouth.

mostly northern cousins, but those hills are nice, handfull... Limited choices from the south.
Tried once but will not return, not even to the shop because I think other persons offer the same menu at same prices. Try it at your own risk...

PS: Im just cheap, if you come with thick valet and leave with a thin one you might have a good time.
That's the way to share yet keeping it hidden. Great report bro.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Hot Jelly and Bean Jelly both 100?
Old 03-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Passed by area yest n went up look see again..wanted see the other car mart but end up the saleswomen saw me n was dragged into her showroom, as usual go in close n lock car door, had a mouth n tongue quarrel with her over pricing n strip her car skin off, as usual small headlights but nice bright lowlights to suck on, was roving her engine when I remove my wrapper for my gear n shove her face down to check on lower gear, had a gd face f almost cim but held on for the final mile…quite tight and her sound effects was 👍🏻 Would say equally gd customer service though high asking price, but always neg next time rd will walk other side stairs up easier to access the dark coloured showroom..
Old 03-10-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Hot Jelly and Bean Jelly both 100?
Yes, she starts from $100 for the Hot, than I say you negotiate. She prefers to add extra dish rather than lowering price (thats usual practice lately).

I did not mention in my post but I went for the dish that was not available... Stood firm for a while (not like that ) than had the hot jelly for $50... She was very seducing selling it but SOP, poker face whil performing.

My General Feeling Experience was very low, hence not considering revisit.
Old 03-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
wolfy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Passed by area yest n went up look see again..wanted see the other car mart but end up the saleswomen saw me n was dragged into her showroom, as usual go in close n lock car door, had a mouth n tongue quarrel with her over pricing n strip her car skin off, as usual small headlights but nice bright lowlights to suck on, was roving her engine when I remove my wrapper for my gear n shove her face down to check on lower gear, had a gd face f almost cim but held on for the final mile…quite tight and her sound effects was 👍🏻 Would say equally gd customer service though high asking price, but always neg next time rd will walk other side stairs up easier to access the dark coloured showroom..
Great FR. I am a newbie Which show room is this? Can you share contact of the saleswoman as I would also like to go and have a car service soon.
Old 03-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
wolfy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Yes, she starts from $100 for the Hot, than I say you negotiate. She prefers to add extra dish rather than lowering price (thats usual practice lately).

I did not mention in my post but I went for the dish that was not available... Stood firm for a while (not like that ) than had the hot jelly for $50... She was very seducing selling it but SOP, poker face whil performing.

My General Feeling Experience was very low, hence not considering revisit.
Bro, wow! Great FR and great negotiations skills. So what was the dish that was not available that you had? Thanks for showing the way for a newbie.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol....no wonder car showrooms are always crowded during the weekends......

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shanghaistar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, can share contact of car saleswoman? Which showroom is this? Thanks.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Lol....no wonder car showrooms are always crowded during the weekends......
I think this showroom more crowded on wkdays bro…
Old 03-10-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
Her shop is closed liao, she not working
Brother, able to share where her shop was. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1