The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I disagree with you...for me will not bow to my citizen's rights...I will challenge every officers or in-charge to ensure I get the service rendered to me as singaporean, taxpayers or voters...one must know where we stand and where to seek help...or course we must know our place in society....that is if we had committed crime dun expect to be let off lightly....similarly for our loved ones too...and will dun ask stupid things and so will not get standard answers...

I had appealed successfully for many regards to LTVSP applications, Hospital bills, Financial Assistance, Fines, etc...each letter must has their own merits without which you sure get standard rejection letters...many of these reasons can only used once only...
agree with you...i always write a letter for my parking/traffic fines...every time was successful , but like bro hurricane mentioned, many of these reasons stated in the letters that i sent can only be used once...
Old 04-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Marrying yur gf soon?
end of the year or next year see how

Old 04-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I disagree with you...for me will not bow to my citizen's rights...I will challenge every officers or in-charge to ensure I get the service rendered to me as singaporean, taxpayers or voters...one must know where we stand and where to seek help...or course we must know our place in society....that is if we had committed crime dun expect to be let off lightly....similarly for our loved ones too...and will dun ask stupid things and so will not get standard answers...

I had appealed successfully for many regards to LTVSP applications, Hospital bills, Financial Assistance, Fines, etc...each letter must has their own merits without which you sure get standard rejection letters...many of these reasons can only used once only...
You mentioned on our place in society, apparently that is society status, so what of being singaporean, taxpayer, the 'service quality' are still across the board.Citizen right are only applicable during GE time, our right to vote & it can't simply use it to challenge the officers, our dear minister quoted ' no one is above the law'. worst still, you might even get blacklisted if your challenge go overboard.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
You mentioned on our place in society, apparently that is society status, so what of being singaporean, taxpayer, the 'service quality' are still across the board.Citizen right are only applicable during GE time, our right to vote & it can't simply use it to challenge the officers, our dear minister quoted ' no one is above the law'. worst still, you might even get blacklisted if your challenge go overboard.
nobody asked you to challenge the law, officers, or ministers...only ask you to seek their help and explanation...ask them simple questions with courtesy and strong english...nothing wrong to ask...always can ask below...

"can you help me....."

"care to explain how do i get this done..."

"what is the next course of action...."

"is it alright if I may know your name and designation..."

Citizen rights is not only GE time...you can always tell the officer that we get the MP to write to them if the officer dun help enough...you can always write in to his superior if you dun get service quality from the officers at the counters...if you still think otherwise then just be it...you felt defeated by all these failures and dun believe such meritocracy works in our society...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
my wfe went to bugis street on Monday and told me the same thing...

not sure if its the same gal but i would prefer you to bring me go of cse...
I maybe going to that JW one tml but my wife is tagging along. U wanna join?
Old 04-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

can pass me the format of the letter .... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
agree with you...i always write a letter for my parking/traffic fines...every time was successful , but like bro hurricane mentioned, many of these reasons stated in the letters that i sent can only be used once...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
where ?? Bo Jio ?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Quote:
nobody asked you to challenge the law, officers, or ministers...only ask you to seek their help and explanation...ask them simple questions with courtesy and strong english...nothing wrong to ask...always can ask below...

"can you help me....."

Citizen rights is not only GE time...you can always tell the officer that we get the MP to write to them if the officer dun help enough...you can always write in to his superior if you dun get service quality from the officers at the counters...if you still think otherwise then just be it...you felt defeated by all these failures and dun believe such meritocracy works in our society...
Agreed with u. We as citizens have our rights to good customer services from these civil servants, remember we pay for their salary. See it in a way, we are their "衣食父母". if we as citizens still get sub standard services then be citizen for what? Of cos the way we approach them also have to be appropiate. Dun simply just scold them n be rude. Use strong words not harsh words. They also human beings.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
where ?? Bo Jio ?
Not near yur place lah.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed with u. We as citizens have our rights to good customer services from these civil servants, remember we pay for their salary. See it in a way, we are their "衣食父母". if we as citizens still get sub standard services then be citizen for what? Of cos the way we approach them also have to be appropiate. Dun simply just scold them n be rude. Use strong words not harsh words. They also human beings.
hehe...you got my point...let me tell a story...

there was this FT, a PR...working at Transitlink...damn rude...I wanted to top up my son's EZY link card only SDG 5.00...she topped up SGD 50.00 and said cannot alter roi...I was like hey, cannot give me this kind of service when I am Singapore...demand to speak to manager...or write to press about Transitlink hiring FT to give lousy service...the officer came on the phone to apologise to me...and told me that they will get a replacement card for my son...the officer called me personally to do QC...and I blasted the FT...after a week the FT no longer working there...moral of the story hold firm and be courteous when demand service...knew your rights...

Old 04-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

"can you help me....."

Correct, that should be the basic way of approaching, however with these sometime they still reciprocate with nasty response afterall, It still depend on whether you 'clink' with the officer & whether they like your face.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wat time? give me a call then..u hav my number...
Old 05-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
can pass me the format of the letter .... ?
hehe...no particular format...just be courteous and show some remorse in the letter plus emphasize that it would not happen again...
Old 05-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
hehe...you got my point...let me tell a story...

there was this FT, a PR...working at Transitlink...damn rude...I wanted to top up my son's EZY link card only SDG 5.00...she topped up SGD 50.00 and said cannot alter roi...I was like hey, cannot give me this kind of service when I am Singapore...demand to speak to manager...or write to press about Transitlink hiring FT to give lousy service...the officer came on the phone to apologise to me...and told me that they will get a replacement card for my son...the officer called me personally to do QC...and I blasted the FT...after a week the FT no longer working there...moral of the story hold firm and be courteous when demand service...knew your rights...
Your stories let me feel more pity for people working in service industry. Just imagine, everyday they got to handle thousand of commuters & work under pressure with different customer requests, a slight overlook are always inevitable, afterall topping S$5 or S$50 are still your money, why make such a fuss over this small matter, people are also earning for a living
Old 05-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
Your stories let me feel more pity for people working in service industry. Just imagine, everyday they got to handle thousand of commuters & work under pressure with different customer requests, a slight overlook are always inevitable, afterall topping S$5 or S$50 are still your money, why make such a fuss over this small matter, people are also earning for a living
simple reason...she simply "bo chap" after topping off SGD 50.00 for my son MRT EZY Link which is just a simple apology to me...if she had paid attention to commuters listening and checking how much we want to top up for each card then such a mistake can be averted...

your attitude and mentality tells me a whole lot about you...first you complained of the hard core services given by the scholastic ICA officers which is also service oriented...then you pity those TransitLink FT when I cited my incident...so you pity ICA officers too right???...

even though I dun know you personally...but can tell me you had NOT had a firm grasp on your own decisions...anyway to each his own and will not reply to your post anymore...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1