The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopit View Post
Thanks repsoi, i do think $1k should be enough & i will bored the whole day in the province, but what to do...her mum saying that their relative wanna see me ...my intent is to go Nha Trang after in her province for 4days
Normal leh,they want to see u cos u are a foreigner and they like to see foreigner like u who hold a red passport
Old 06-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
1st impression ma...no money never mind but 1st impression to in-law must be nice i think
ok loh,up to u cos u dont get what i mean when i put the word in cap
Old 06-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question;742$$$$
ok loh,up to u cos u dont get what i mean when i put the word in cap
I get what u mean but dont u think 1st time visit them empty handed not so nice?
Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
1st impression ma...no money never mind but 1st impression to in-law must be nice i think
Up to individual,when i first go my wife house,i dont try to impress her mom partly because of my few years experience with vietnamese ppl and culture before i know my wife and i know i need to 'protect' myself first.

The word cautious is always on my mind whenever i deal with them but after few years with my wife and her family,this word is gone for them from the way they treat me till now
Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Up to individual,when i first go my wife house,i dont try to impress her mom partly because of my few years experience with vietnamese ppl and culture before i know my wife and i know i need to 'protect' myself first.

The word cautious is always on my mind whenever i deal with them but after few years with my wife and her family,this word is gone for them from the way they treat me till now
Roger
Old 06-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

can i do a simple poll.. like how many members' marriage were registered in SG or VN, or both?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I get what u mean but dont u think 1st time visit them empty handed not so nice?
I not say u go empty handed but dont let them think like u are a cai sheng ye to them,can buy fruits or other products instead of giving money.

They will still be happy and if u still in Sg,go mustafa buy those chocolate and give to them as gift cos they will like product from sillypore

But up to u lah,if u want give red packet,then u give loh,i just make my suggestion only cos u really very new of vietnam scene,so maybe guide u a bit
Old 06-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
I not say u go empty handed but dont let them think like u are a cai sheng ye to them,can buy fruits or other products instead of giving money.

They will still be happy and if u still in Sg,go mustafa buy those chocolate and give to them as gift cos they will like product from sillypore

But up to u lah,if u want give red packet,then u give loh,i just make my suggestion only cos u really very new of vietnam scene,so maybe guide u a bit
Thanks & understood...im lazy to buy gift therefore i thought of give them $100
Old 06-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks namelo & Golden question,
I forget to state what I bought. 2 cartons of Heineken, a bottle of Double Black JW and a big bag of ice. After a few drinks it was easy to communicate with the old relatives and parents
Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I forget to state what I bought. 2 cartons of Heineken, a bottle of Double Black JW and a big bag of ice. After a few drinks it was easy to communicate with the old relatives and parents
but i cant speak their language even im down with alcohol
Old 06-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

buy the family a carton of cigars
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Roger
Anyway what i share is my own thinking and experience,different bro will have different view and handling.

I not say mine is correct and u must follow cos i have few years of bad experience with vietnamese ppl before i know my wife.

I just want to highlight to u is the most important is the girl u marry.Not all in law or family is bad and will always ask money from their daughter foreign boyfriend or husband

My in law have never ask from me a single cents from my 6 years of marriage with my wife.

Every chinese new year,whether i got go visit her or not,i will always give her $500 SGD as red packet but this only start after my 2 years of marriage
Old 06-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky my ger's famiy speak english.. My ger told me, her dad dun speak much but after some drinks he will open up more so she suggested beer and whisky. It worked well, good to break the barrier. Think of this, I miss HCMC, her n family.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

:rolleyes
Quote:
Anyway what i share is my own thinking and experience,different bro will have different view and handling.

I not say mine is correct and u must follow cos i have few years of bad experience with vietnamese ppl before i know my wife.

I just want to highlight to u is the most important is the girl u marry.Not all in law or family is bad and will always ask money from their daughter foreign boyfriend or husband

My in law have never ask from me a single cents from my 6 years of marriage with my wife.

Every chinese new year,whether i got go visit her or not,i will always give her $500 SGD as red packet but this only start after my 2 years of marriage
rolleyes & golden question,
Old 06-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your girl can translate for u.But what she translate,u will not know.

U really very excited huh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1