The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ksseller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Just came from Classic Hotel.

Ground Floor Club - Entrance 75k - Girls apparently from Uzebek and China and Locals. ranging from 600k to 1.7mil. did not go in

3rd Floor - Entrance 30k - Girls are all locals. i arrived around 930pm and the place was quite filled for a monday night. Girls just sat on the sofas and mamasans keep pushing you to make a choice. i dont know if its just a personal choice but many of the girls seemed to just sit there and frown which is kinda off putting. furthermore many of them just resembled maids. a few decent lookers but mostly taken.

any one can add onto this ? could someone recommend some good places, i am staying near plaza indo. i have booked marked comfort spa.
Old 19-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

bro,
Was at My place, to be honest, the massage was just ok, nothing to shout about.
But the girls at the front desk girls are really pretty....

Cheers.
Old 19-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksseller View Post
Just came from Classic Hotel.

Ground Floor Club - Entrance 75k - Girls apparently from Uzebek and China and Locals. ranging from 600k to 1.7mil. did not go in

3rd Floor - Entrance 30k - Girls are all locals. i arrived around 930pm and the place was quite filled for a monday night. Girls just sat on the sofas and mamasans keep pushing you to make a choice. i dont know if its just a personal choice but many of the girls seemed to just sit there and frown which is kinda off putting. furthermore many of them just resembled maids. a few decent lookers but mostly taken.

any one can add onto this ? could someone recommend some good places, i am staying near plaza indo. i have booked marked comfort spa.
Try : http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/0...ummary-of.html

I thought price was 285K for 1 wl & 480k for 2 wl

The place open at 2.30 pm. Went to Terminal 2 (level 2) and then to terminal 5 (level 5) yesterday (saturday) and arrived at 11 pm and left at 1.30 am. Both places were fantastics. Level 5 are bigger in size with bigger crowd. Both have live musics & followed by topless dance. Full of young girls walking topless & girls sitting on the sofa mostly local waiting to be choosen/picked. A girl cost 285K. 2 girls cost 480 K for one hr inclusive of room. Highly recommended. Place you shouldnt miss when in Jakarta
Old 19-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Why is that so?
Guess he's saying Jakarta is best place for you, but just reserve Medan for him.......cos he miss staying in Indonesia so much that he doesn't mind Medan

My personal experience after 10 years staying in Jakarta, think more fun and activities as compare to Medan.
Old 19-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post

The place open at 2.30 pm. Went to Terminal 2 (level 2) and then to terminal 5 (level 5) yesterday (saturday) and arrived at 11 pm and left at 1.30 am. Both places were fantastics. Level 5 are bigger in size with bigger crowd. Both have live musics & followed by topless dance. Full of young girls walking topless & girls sitting on the sofa mostly local waiting to be choosen/picked. A girl cost 285K. 2 girls cost 480 K for one hr inclusive of room. Highly recommended. Place you shouldnt miss when in Jakarta
Those prices i put up were for the ground level club. entrance 75k and girls from 600k to 1.7mil (china and uzbek) Crazy.

The 3rd level club was 315k for 1 and 430k or 480k (not really sure which) for 2 girls.

Honestly was quite disappointed with the quality. just wondering if there's an ideal time to go ? alot of girls but really.. .80 percent are maids standard i think ...
Old 19-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsa98 View Post

What is available ? Delivery service with satisfaction guarantee ? Yes, I am asking too much
well there no exactly market rate bro.
jakarta freelance price vary from low to crazy high

Quote:

have your tried alexis, malioboro or emporium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post

different floor bro.
classic have a lot of service depend on the location.
the one he mention is the spa on lower ground.
the 2nd(3rd) floor is the classic terminal, price went up a bit though.
5th floor same service.

Quote:
Honestly was quite disappointed with the quality. just wondering if there's an ideal time to go ? alot of girls but really.. .80 percent are maids standard i think ...
there also 5th floor if you want to check
Travel hotel also have similar setup with about the same budget.

if you want better girl maybe you should try king cross, alexis, malio and emporium.
Old 19-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

Ok ... i have read that alexis and emporium are very high end ? I went to Classic and only saw 2 levels., ground floor and 3rd floor. Am i missing something ? How is the spa quality ?

if you want better girl maybe you should try king cross, alexis, malio and emporium.

How much is the average cost ? thanks
Old 19-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
512Milf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, this my first trip to jakatar with friends . Can i know where to get girls for overnight or for a few days and whats the rate for it ?Any bros out there have contacts for FL to share ?
Old 19-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ok ... i have read that alexis and emporium are very high end ? I went to Classic and only saw 2 levels., ground floor and 3rd floor. Am i missing something ? How is the spa quality ?

How much is the average cost ? thanks
there is 5th floor in classic

king cross and emporium around 800k-1 million
aleis and malio 1-1.5 million for local

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512Milf View Post
Hello guys, this my first trip to jakatar with friends . Can i know where to get girls for overnight or for a few days and whats the rate for it ?Any bros out there have contacts for FL to share ?
try bats and CJ, but they are looking for ang mo client
FL in jakarta is very costly compared to singapore.
For first time, I think better try on spa
Old 19-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 21
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sammyboy.online/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sammyboy.online/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sammyboy.online/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sammyboy.online/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 19-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Hi guys need help from snr bros here . I'm going jakarta next week care to intro some OKT or places where i can pick girls for overnight ? Can i know the rate as well ? thanks a million man
Old 19-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

any bros have any OKT in Jakarta . bros can you tell me whats the rate on average for the locals for there i might wanna book them for a few days if i can affort to .
Old 20-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just went for a business trip to jakarta and below is my field report.

1. Comfort Spa

Similar to delta and myplace, however, one thing that pops up is that there is a computer screen at the massage reception for you to see the girls and choose which girl you want to massage for you.the photos i believe are photoshop but actual looks are still quite near. I chose girl number 7, as I went there late and not much of a choice. I should say the massage is good and of course end with a happy ending. I heard from my indo friends there you can actually negotiate with the girl for full service. Did not negotiate with the girl as I just didint felt like doing and only wanted a good massage with happy ending. Overall damage only 230k, which is cheap!!! They have many branches around jakarta, but the one I went is near gunung sahari entering to mangga besar. Just opposite swisbel hotel.

2. Travel Hotel

Although the girls here are not the hotest, still one of my favourite joint due to the price, only 300k for 1 bonk. Went on a monday night and not many lookers to choose from, chose a 19 year old girl call christine from bandung. Not bad. Good gfe, and sometimes fucking a young girl do have its thrill, cuz you can lead in the session and not get pushed around. I also learnt that you can actually pay 50k more to have a VIP room which is at level 5 with a bigger room and more condusive bed. So total damage is (300k + 50K for VIP room, if you do not want VIP room then is 300k only)

3. Classic Spa

Also my favourite joint. Went there on monday night below going to travel and told the mami I want a tall girl, with big boobs and pretty. (not easy) I can recommand the mami's name call suzie, she is very friendly and not pushing. She will line up the girls for you and for you to choose. In this joint, they have china girls, russian or eastern european country (not sure which one). But trust me, the local girls look better. In my opinion, I find the service of china girls not particulary good and no GFE. Locals are better and more value for money. If you want to fuck china girls, mights well do it in Singapore. LOL. Damage is 700k for bonking one pretty local. I got this local, her name is a call cici, 27 years old. Look like some suria tv newscaster. Shoulder length hair, bit of highlighting looks like malay in Singapore. Went in, and had a great session. Tipped her 100k.

4. CJ Mulia

After going to classic and travel, went down to CJ mulia to just continue seeing girls. Not much left, just realized it is free entry on monday night. Went in there, saw some freelancers but there is a reason why are they still there at 1.30pm. they are not pretty and ugly! So I sat there with a friend, then this girl came over and say do we know CJ mulia is closing and do we have her to accompany my friend. I friend is not a good rejecter and when she see me, I just gave her a pocker face (hack care). and she keep begging us to bring her back, didint even want to ask for the price as she is not worth it. however, there are a few female patrons who dress damm sexily dancing damm sexily. I think the female clubbers there really dress to kill.However, i find the FL rates in CJ and other clubs too expensive and they do not have to be service oriented sometimes as they do not have a papasan or mamasan to control and no one for us to complain if they did not perform well. But well, of course there could be exceptions.

Tired, need to sleep! Bye!
Old 20-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Just went for a business trip to jakarta and below is my field report.

1. Comfort Spa

Similar to delta and myplace, however, one thing that pops up is that there is a computer screen at the massage reception for you to see the girls and choose which girl you want to massage for you.the photos i believe are photoshop but actual looks are still quite near. I chose girl number 7, as I went there late and not much of a choice. I should say the massage is good and of course end with a happy ending. I heard from my indo friends there you can actually negotiate with the girl for full service. Did not negotiate with the girl as I just didint felt like doing and only wanted a good massage with happy ending. Overall damage only 230k, which is cheap!!! They have many branches around jakarta, but the one I went is near gunung sahari entering to mangga besar. Just opposite swisbel hotel.

2. Travel Hotel

Although the girls here are not the hotest, still one of my favourite joint due to the price, only 300k for 1 bonk. Went on a monday night and not many lookers to choose from, chose a 19 year old girl call christine from bandung. Not bad. Good gfe, and sometimes fucking a young girl do have its thrill, cuz you can lead in the session and not get pushed around. I also learnt that you can actually pay 50k more to have a VIP room which is at level 5 with a bigger room and more condusive bed. So total damage is (300k + 50K for VIP room, if you do not want VIP room then is 300k only)

3. Classic Spa

Also my favourite joint. Went there on monday night below going to travel and told the mami I want a tall girl, with big boobs and pretty. (not easy) I can recommand the mami's name call suzie, she is very friendly and not pushing. She will line up the girls for you and for you to choose. In this joint, they have china girls, russian or eastern european country (not sure which one). But trust me, the local girls look better. In my opinion, I find the service of china girls not particulary good and no GFE. Locals are better and more value for money. If you want to fuck china girls, mights well do it in Singapore. LOL. Damage is 700k for bonking one pretty local. I got this local, her name is a call cici, 27 years old. Look like some suria tv newscaster. Shoulder length hair, bit of highlighting looks like malay in Singapore. Went in, and had a great session. Tipped her 100k.

4. CJ Mulia

After going to classic and travel, went down to CJ mulia to just continue seeing girls. Not much left, just realized it is free entry on monday night. Went in there, saw some freelancers but there is a reason why are they still there at 1.30pm. they are not pretty and ugly! So I sat there with a friend, then this girl came over and say do we know CJ mulia is closing and do we have her to accompany my friend. I friend is not a good rejecter and when she see me, I just gave her a pocker face (hack care). and she keep begging us to bring her back, didint even want to ask for the price as she is not worth it. however, there are a few female patrons who dress damm sexily dancing damm sexily. I think the female clubbers there really dress to kill.However, i find the FL rates in CJ and other clubs too expensive and they do not have to be service oriented sometimes as they do not have a papasan or mamasan to control and no one for us to complain if they did not perform well. But well, of course there could be exceptions.

Tired, need to sleep! Bye!
brilliant breakdown bro .. .thank you so much for this.

Just to clarify, classic spa is on which level ? i went to 3rd level the live band area wasnt too impressed but may try again tonight or something
Old 20-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512Milf View Post
Hi guys need help from snr bros here . I'm going jakarta next week care to intro some OKT or places where i can pick girls for overnight ? Can i know the rate as well ? thanks a million man
to pick up girl you can go to CJ, Bats, Immigrant or if you want lower down the line you can try top gun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread