The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-11-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If you happen to come back with an FR or 2, who knows i might consider linking you up with some lookable female taxi drivers in Batam,hehehe...to drive you around the whole day (8 to 12 hours).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
U got pm.

Just sm simple questions like pricing etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If have cewek taxi drivers...at the same time double up as playmate, i dont mind engaging one. Grab cewek also can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Wat kind qns u asking?

pricing? onli S$30, she insist sin$ lei...lol

Car color is whitey, she said sm time can b blackie....lol...i ask her nxt time bring pink color.

what kind of parkin position @ btm? hmm, missionary & some time doggy.
U guys sure u want to hire a female driver? Happens on 2/11/2019 at ard batam harbour bay.

From the news,it says the driver was a lady (shown in video below as well). Jogger also lady.

Hope the lady jogger is well.

Last edited by Kaboon; 06-11-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109047 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont buy on impulse as yet,bro. Current e-coupon price still VERY high, and i have lots of Nov 2019 coupons to clear (to be given away FREE to friends/relatives) and for myself to travel to Batam with it. By the time i finished clearing, hell knows if March/April 2020 e-coupons would have arrived.

I am also working on turning the leftover Nov 2019 coupons to 29th Feb 2020 too,hehehe...these e-coupons arent that important to Horizon Ferry company. The more important ones were the open tickets issued from the e-coupons. And if there are longer expiry date on the open ticket, even Nov 2019 e-coupons can be good stuffs too.

Just a gentle reminder.

With all those tickets, seem good idea to have a trip sometime before cny

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-11-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi gents, headed over tomorrow. Quick question, does Fame Spa take credit cards? Cause I really dn like to carry so much Rupiah around and I don't want to hit the ATM too often. Bank rates are not very generous. And I am a single man, so no worries about showing up on my credit card bill.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have seen the same at Newton or Pacific many times. Just the clothes are less fancy.
no wonder brother blkpage always nvr run short of cute & pretty young gers in btm...lol...bcs u ask & talkin 2 rite person!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Hi gents, headed over tomorrow. Quick question, does Fame Spa take credit cards?
oh, veri gd qns...i ask my 'good' brother the same qns u ask here...lol

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15208

...& he send a pigture of fame spa cashier counter....lol...so i post here 2 share share lor.

dn't knw weather 'good' brother ans iz rite or no rite....lol
Old 06-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
My guess is,probably end of the November or somewhere beginning of December. I am almost out of rounds, hence either they came up with the promo or i will be buying it anyway,hehehe...no choice, when i am out, i got not much choices. So much to buy, but so little money.
i dn't knw weather can tahan until end mth bo lei...i onli left with less than 3k ac 2 play ard...

ani way, if i reli need it if they cum out wit more events, then have 2 buy means have 2 buy...cannot run de.

Quote:
Sometime if you were to think back, if an overnight booking girl is willing to take your booking at 1 juta or so, and with ONLY 50% of THAT 1 juta (or more) ,going to the girls you booked. What makes one think if there are no overnight booking girls around 800k rupiah and/or below,hehehe...and comes with 3 bonks in Batam.

To me, girls in wechat and/or other online phone apps are VERY expensive in Batam. Most time,these girls asking between 400k to 800k rupiah (and more) for 1 pop. Yet they still have takers,hehehe... Last 6 years in Batam, i have never use those apps to book girls before so not going to comment further,hehehe... (never is a strong word) i dont speak their language anyway.

As usual, when i give up on one option, i look for another way around it to fix the situation. A solution i called it,maybe its 2 solutions. Share it? I did...but most didnt listen well enough, but this type of thing, the more i share, the more times i will be publicly listed as an OKT,hehehe...just like those celebrity look-alike girls Batam and those pure breed indo chinese girls incidents...what for go seek that kind of trouble since i am only just a regular cheongster in Batam.

Clue: Not every girl in Batam are tech-savvy.
until nw nobodi wan 2 solve the ministry of y tose WJ gers in btm take in 600k rp 4 ovrnite bking 2-3 ovr yrs ago, they onli get half amt & stil give u pop 3x, so it's onli abt 100k rp 1 pop lei. Sm more tat time the 2 gers is onli 20-22 yo age onli. Onli recent yrs they up their price to 800k rp 4 ovrnite....lol

i still r'ber when go 2 formosa hotel tat time, the young bell boys wen see u & the 2 gers together walk in tat time stil gives u a dumps up 4 their good looks!!

in case tose brothers who join u in tat trip didn't r'ber, u brought 1 of the ger hving toothache 2 a doktor gigi in btm tat time...ring a bell?

Most wechat apps ger monopolize by okt one, tat's y i nvr like 2 promote their service...so if u bk from tose apps, then likly is they wil tel u they got boss up tere & need 2 pay boss bla bla bla....lol...so mani lazy ppl ard gng 4 wechat kind of apps, good 4 okt aso, like tat they no need pay rent, less worry abt raids 2 ma...and yet no lack of tose gonk gonk sinkie go pay higher price than bking joint tere...lol

yr other options help u getting all the gers all ovr indo land rather than jus gers in btm....lol...but tat's onli after u spend years researching.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

...& he send a pigture of fame spa cashier counter....lol...so i post here 2 share share lor.

dn't knw weather 'good' brother ans iz rite or no rite....lol
Thank you bro iicycold! Your bro sent a very good pic. The receptionists look tempting.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
soccermanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, it had been almost 10 over years I had not been to this island (Batam) ever since yr 2008 and I heard a lot changes happened over there. May I know where is the most happening disco for picking up ladies at this moment ever since Pacific disco was closed down as one of my friend decided to celebrate his birthday over there this coming month end. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...y-took-selfies
Hope the injured will be alright.

Went to Bunga yesterday around 11am and there were not much cewek. Mummy told me to come at 1pm but still not much at 1pm. Booked a cewek at 22 years old, good GFE, baby face with make up, cup A and initiated the bonk most of the time. Her pussy skill is good as she will squeeze it and I can feel it on my dick.

We watched Countdown and there are several frightening scenes which the ladies seating beside us were screaming and the sound system, Dolby at BCS cinema is louder than Grand Mega Mall. I wanted to watch Terminator but she watched it and Doctor Sleep but the show is at later timing.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
With all those tickets, seem good idea to have a trip sometime before cny
The best part of it is, the coupon CAN be claim in advance. Meaning if your coupon expires on Dec 2019, and if Horizon Ferry open ticket for Jan 2020 is available, you can go to Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour Front, pay S$28 to get the ticket (not coupon) in advance. Therefore extending your expiring Dec 2019 coupon to Jan 2020.

Of course, you need to got to Batam by 31st Jan 2020, otherwise your S$28 will go wasted.

Quote:
i dn't knw weather can tahan until end mth bo lei...i onli left with less than 3k ac 2 play ard...

ani way, if i reli need it if they cum out wit more events, then have 2 buy means have 2 buy...cannot run de.
I will wait...December usually have lots of good goodies.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
until nw nobodi wan 2 solve the ministry of y tose WJ gers in btm take in 600k rp 4 ovrnite bking 2-3 ovr yrs ago, they onli get half amt & stil give u pop 3x, so it's onli abt 100k rp 1 pop lei. Sm more tat time the 2 gers is onli 20-22 yo age onli. Onli recent yrs they up their price to 800k rp 4 ovrnite....lol

i still r'ber when go 2 formosa hotel tat time, the young bell boys wen see u & the 2 gers together walk in tat time stil gives u a dumps up 4 their good looks!!

in case tose brothers who join u in tat trip didn't r'ber, u brought 1 of the ger hving toothache 2 a doktor gigi in btm tat time...ring a bell?
Looks like you have got some good memories.

Its still a mystery to me until today. Girls in Batam are willing to do "take home cash" only 400k to 750k rupiah for overnight booking with 3 shots and 250k to 300k rupiah for 1 bonk short time. But in wechat or watsapp and the likes, they ask for as high as 1 juta for short time. I remember 1 of the bros who talk to the girl asking for 1 juta shared that there are willing takers too,hehehe...

I am guess that guy must be a real desperado.

To me, 500k rupiah a pop is consider as VERY expensive in Batam. If its the same price as Singapore, i will either stay put in Singapore or simply just drop in at Johor Bahru. SBF Dome 3 sub-forum Indonesian girls going at about 90min/2/S$100 if i didnt remember wrong. And they were ALL definite SSYTs,hehehe....

Come to think of it, if i were to pay same price in Batam as of Singapore (pop to pop calculation base on the same category of girls), then my sustainable cheonging theory can also be achieve in Singapore. So why would i still go Batam to look for what can be done in Singapore? Ironical indeed...hehehe...to each his own, i guess.

Quote:
Most wechat apps ger monopolize by okt one, tat's y i nvr like 2 promote their service...so if u bk from tose apps, then likly is they wil tel u they got boss up tere & need 2 pay boss bla bla bla....lol...so mani lazy ppl ard gng 4 wechat kind of apps, good 4 okt aso, like tat they no need pay rent, less worry abt raids 2 ma...and yet no lack of tose gonk gonk sinkie go pay higher price than bking joint tere...lol

yr other options help u getting all the gers all ovr indo land rather than jus gers in btm....lol...but tat's onli after u spend years researching.
While sharing is caring, indiscreet sharing can also become disastrous. I learned that in SBF.

*let's not forget indo authorities (and OKTs) were also watching this forum, and this is afterall public.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If have cewek taxi drivers...at the same time double up as playmate, i dont mind engaging one.
If there's a will, there will be a way.

Otherwise it doesnt make a difference if an OKT in Batam just ask a girl from his/her joint to drive a motorbike to go to ferry terminal to pick you up to go to your desire Hotel,hehehe...

If i have that kind of "will", i will seek a way. 1st of all things, i need to find a female taxi driver 1st (or those in that category at least, just like when i 1st started seeking Indo Chinese girls). Since these drivers were barely less than 1% of the total population of taxi drivers in Batam. And then followed by turning them into "playmate". If the female taxi driver in Batam turns out to be those you seen in Singapore, would you still wants them to be your playmate?

Try everything, works on making the near impossible possible. And that is what most of my Batam trips were about most of the time (if you followed this thread from time to time),hehehe...same theory applies when i say i look for pure breed Indo Chinese girls, same for those celebrity look-alike girls, same for turning clean massage parlor in Batam to become my very own backyard for special services,hehehe...not forgetting my idea/s of booking the cream of the crowd girls from all over indonesia (from Batam Hang Nadim,remember?)....blah blah blah, and those list goes on. Those were the past whereby it has been PROVEN possible (and done before) during public discussion before by many reputable bros in the open public in this thread.

All these discussion and sharing CANNOT lie itself, which is what i like about SBF...where real people discuss things and makes true of it and these discussion history wont be removed.

Today, 2019/2020...its taxi drivers in Batam,hehehe...lookable female taxi drivers in Batam.

(History, Today and Future..they were all linked-up somehow..hehehe..)

Out of 100 bros here, maybe only 10 were willing to share. Out of those 10, maybe only one (or less) is like-minded. And i am lucky to find a small handful of these bros over the last 6 to 7 years while i am here. And ta dah! Many near impossible is now possible in Batam and at only a small fraction of the price becos we all work together to seek our common fun.

Lightning and calamity will strike me down if i open up my record books in public,hehehe...

* i spend most of my internet time seeking my kind of fun in Batam, rather than bickering over trivial matters. Or feed to the trolls/trouble-maker.

Sustainable cheonging in Batam. Still working on it tho,hehehe...and dont plan to give up.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

One recent example of a MAN in SBF who kept his word which i respect.

I take this opportunity to compile all the scatter FR he send to me into one piece since he shared he has trouble sending it to me in one lot via PM. Most likely it is due to the forum system's PM limitation on the number of words. The least i could help is to help him compile into one full FR.

Part 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Good Day Nono 1973

Many thanks for your kind consideration to block my nick and also thank you very much for taking your time and effort to answer my questions and giving me the information, very much appreciated. Sadly your reply came too late, not your fault but mine for asking you so late, I sincerely apologise. Three of us went on Wednesday and came back on Thursday, will give you a field report as the days go by, because it seems you not getting my report, do not know why, let see if you get this. Have a blessed day.
Part 1

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

Hope you received the first part, anyway we took the 10.45am ferry from SG to Harbour Bay jetty. One of the guys had engage a driver by the name of Fekir which he used before. We told driver to go to Gideon Hotel driver say no good and expensive took us to Kireinn, which was terrible no breakfast and many things in the room not working like kettle, hot water showers. The rate of the room is 250k. He pickted us up in a taxi, please advise of you get this.
Part 2

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973
Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

This is part 3, hope you received previous two parts. So after checking into hotel went for lunch, told driver wanted to go to food court and have a range of food to choose from, he conveniently ignore our request and brought us to coffeeshop that sell only malay food like mee goreng and nasi goreng. Driver sat and ate with us and ordered what he wanted to eat and drink and we paid for his portion. After lunch went for cewek hunting, he took us to Happy 8 and another place I think it call Happy. Only 3 girls at Happy, but more than twenty girls at Happy 8. Two of my friends took cewek at Happy 8, one paid $1.2 mil and the other paid 1.6 mil. According to OKT 1.6 mil have not given birth, friend was very happy with her service. I did not take any. To be continue
if this is part 3, then i missed part 2.
Sorry Nono 1973 then this is part 2.
Part 3
(added on 12th Nov 219)

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

Very sorry I read your post, and thank you very much for blocking out my nick, anyway not too sure if you miss or I did not send out, between part 2 and 3 there is another part.

After booking cewek we went to Go Massage, everyone very happy with their 2 hours massage. After that the guys with cewek went back to hotel for target practise me on the other hand wanted to go to Golden Factory outlet to have a look see. Driver kept telling me no good and expensive. Keep asking me what I wanted to buy, he will bring me, that where I got piss off and ask him to drop me off at Nagoya SC. Yes that the Kueh Lapis shop in the photo that you post.. Nono once again thank you very much and sorry for all the grand mother stories, you have a blessed day.
Part 4

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

Continuation from Nagoya SC, so after 2 hours he picked me up and went back to hotel to rejoin the group. Discuss about dinner, wanted to go to A2 food court, driver say no good, dangerous always fighting when people are drunk, so I suggested WEy Wey read about it from tripadvisor. Went to the jetty where all the restaurant are, driver just walk straight into the one next door to Wey Wey call something seafood I think it Harbour or Batam seafood. I ask driver why come here when I suggested Wey Wey, he say Wey Wey expensive and lousy. After dinner call it a night. But before driver left us, I told him I wanted to go to Penuin Market next morning and ask him what time it open showing driver name and picture on my mobile, that dickhead told me 10am, I say cannot be but cewek also confirm his statement, so could not argue. To be continue.
Part 5

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

So woke early next morning and since I got no cewek and google opening hours of Penuin Market at its say 8am. Anyway forgot to tell you the previous night arrange for driver to come at 10am since I could not go to the market and the other two are having last shot.
But told the driver that we want to go to sports massage in the morning. Driver came at 9.30am told us sports massage no good and he has a better place, friend insisted on going to sports massage since he been and say very good. So all 3 of us went for two hours sports massage and was very happy. To Be Continue
Part 6

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

Anyway in the taxi i ask the driver why he told me the Penuin Market open at 10am when it say 8am, bloody moron say that he thought I was asking the opening hours of the shopping centres in Batam and did not understand me. which is a bloody lie when I show him photo and picture on my phone. So after massage we wanted to go for lunch but because we wanted to buy Kueh Lapis, driver say we have to go to this place to order and collect 3 hours later, place is call Nyonya Melati Kue Lapis and driver say this place supply to all of Batam. I saw the prices and found that they were 50k more than those in Nagoya SC when I was there yesterday and told my friend about it in a mixture of English and Hokkein, and driver told me those in the Nagoya SC when you buy back cannot eat because spoiled, they keep too long.
Lost my cool and told driver you fucking understand what I just said but you did not understand when I ask you about opening hours of the market. No doubt this place make them fresh, but the samples we tried to me anyway were tasteless, no texture and aroma. To Be continue
Part 7

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

So after ordering Kueh Lapis, we went for lunch, told driver that we do not want to go to the same place that we had lunch yesterday, so drove around to a few places, but they did not look clean and appealing, so I told driver to go to Nagoya SC food court, that clown told us food court not open and the time was 12.30pm. I told myself is this driver joking, got angry and told him to bring us to the seafood jetty where we had dinner yesterday. We rock up to the carpark driver park right in front of last night restaurant and walk in front of us straight into the restaurant, we took a left turn and went to Wey Wey instead, he was not happy. Nono you may think I am a bastard for doing this prank, , but we let the driver sit with us like friends and ordered what he want and drink what he want, even alcohol. To Be Continue.
Part 8

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

So after lunch we were discussing about whether there is Nuru massage in Batam, driver say there is and he know of a place, brought us to this place call H3 massage. You choose the girls from photo album, there were no customers at all and the rooms are three floors up the building, rooms only had a mattress and long bath not bath tub. Price was 800k for 1 hour. Told the manager will consider, so we went to buy dried goods. Driver brought us to this place call Betty snacks, I only bought raw keropok and belinjoe, but friends bought ikan bilis, hae bee and many others. So in the process of buying we were discussing about the Nuru massage at H3 place. To Be Continue
Part 9

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

So while discussing about Nuru massage told them I was not comfortable because the place look so run down and dirty at H3. So friend suggested a place he been before that look like a ship near the jetty. Driver say he do not know about this place, luckily when we were eating at Wey Wey friend said he notice a building that resemble a ship so we told driver to drive along the road, true enough friend recognise the building and we went to the 9th floor the place is call Octopus I think. We sat down they brought out the girls and told us there are two classes one call Gold/900k and the other call Platinum/1.2mil if memory is correct. To Be continue
Part 10

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

So while viewing the girls, driver kept saying no good and expensive why not go to H3 massage, a lady in Gold Class caught my eye so I chose her, the other two friends went back to H3 massage, anyway I ended up paying 817k because of promotion. The other two friends pick up two girls at H3 massage and paid 700k each. Was told by them that they were happy with the service but I suspect that they not telling the whole story. Anyway I was happy with the service at Octupus only thing is the body to body massage was not oil base and no body sliding. To Be Continue
Part 11

Quote:
Good Day Nono1973

So after Octupus and H3 massage we took the ferry home. I understand drivers have a family to feed, but being kind and charitable is totally different from being ripped off. Anyway we paid the driver S$60 for his services and gave him half a bottle of whiskey. Nono very sorry to have to make you go through reading these shitty stuff but was hoping you could share with others about the places I been. Anyway many thanks again for your information and help, sorry could not take up your tips and offer this time round. Hope to meet you one day in the great outdoors and hopefully you can arrange a driver the next time. You have a blessed day, Merry Christmas and a awesome 2020.
Please advise if you have received all the reports sorry lost track of the number of parts also, feel free to ask if there is anything missing from the reports.
These are all that i received all word by word without alteration. The only thing i did is censoring off the person sending the FR to me.

Thank you for sharing, if there is anything i miss, keep me posted so that i can make amendment in this post in the next 25 days.

May you have a better next Batam trip.

The gravest mistake/s i have seen above is the overly-reliant on taxi driver AND not reading page 1 of this thread. If you still plan on going to Batam again, beside page 1, dont forget to read :

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...9#post18753429

And as a newbie, you should be staying in Formosa Hotel. 1st step not right, every steps thereafter would become almost wrong.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 12-11-2019 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
U guys sure u want to hire a female driver? Happens on 2/11/2019 at ard batam harbour bay.

From the news,it says the driver was a lady (shown in video below as well). Jogger also lady.
Oh wow! Next time if i travel via Harbour Bay, got to keep my eyes big and mind alert. I hear from the girls in Batam claiming that the lady driver doesnt have a driver's license.

The good news is, the lady jogger is still alive but in a coma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Thank you for sharing.

Straits Time says 26 Singaporean were injured, but Today News says 18.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...n-batam-resort

Their group selfie photo appears in Tribun Batam news tho (as of below photo),before the bridge falls.

Nongsa area seaside were known to be mostly rocky area during low tide. Few years ago, Batamfast ferry was grounded in that area before.

Hope they are all ok.

* avoid quoting my whole post. If you cannot do that, simply reply to me w/o quoting at all. Thank you all.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109047 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best part of it is, the coupon CAN be claim in advance. Meaning if your coupon expires on Dec 2019, and if Horizon Ferry open ticket for Jan 2020 is available, you can go to Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour Front, pay S$28 to get the ticket (not coupon) in advance. Therefore extending your expiring Dec 2019 coupon to Jan 2020.

Of course, you need to got to Batam by 31st Jan 2020, otherwise your S$28 will go wasted.

I will wait...December usually have lots of good goodies.
Ya, that good, i doing to claim in advance liao. hahaha

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The gravest mistake/s i have seen above is the overly-reliant on taxi driver AND not reading page 1 of this thread. If you still plan on going to Batam again, beside page 1, dont forget to read :
Cheers!
when did A2 foodcourt became so lousy...will never trust any driver...best o once to experience...what else can be wrong...Grab only 11 to 15k per trip...

Becos of driver the gal cost inflated by 200 to 300k per gal...

if stay Formosa then walk to Happy 8 is almost 5 mins away...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1