The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigCiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
And it began with games, yes the games has just started.
Wah! Got Hunger Games feel sia hahaha
Old 02-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

We divided in pairs, using the number we got in the beginning when we came to the party. It seemed fair when numbers were draw from a bowl and if it drew 2 numbers of the same sex, they would redraw until there was a match. I waited for a long time but my number was never called, and it was rigged!! The last couple that was auto decided without drawing was Pris and Me. Ah Kai and Stephanie were not joining as they were the games referees, and we moved on and went to the stairs landing and started with the games.

We played a couple of games like the limbo rock thing where we have to thru under the pole, and yes we used the "tecko" (bamboo pole use to dry laundry).
All was well until the last game, the 3 legged balloon fight. This game the couple had their legs tied together and balloon was tied onto each leg and also the legs in the centre. We were to try to bust the opponents balloon.

It was an elimination game and the final was Pris and me vs petite girl and Andy (I really pity the girl as she was dragged around by Andy like a rag doll during the pervious rounds)

Andy looked at me and gave me a smirk, I too put on a confident face. As the girl shouted for us to begin I aimed at the ballon and tried to step on it, but Andy seemed to have a different idea of the game. He was kicking me and kicking me hard, for the first few kick I can take it as miss kicks but when he held onto me a jabbed his knee towards me,( which I managed to block with my hands) I knew he wanted to play another way.

I asked for the game to stop giving the excuse that the cloth tying our legs together was loose, I did not tighten it, in fact I loosen it as I look and glared at Andy. He did the same and when the next match started we were separated from our partner and our brawl was on, he seem to like kicking giving me several kicks which was not hard to evade. I manage to sweep him on the ground when he was making one of those kicks, I was about to give him more of my when Ah Kai pulled me back.

That was when I too took up the arrogant Ah Beng Stance, clenching my fist on the sides and tilting my head up slightly.

Me: lai la...

Ah Kai holding me and whispers to my ear: Pris birthday, Mai daichi Liao Liao ( avoid issue)

I cooled down and Ah Kai stopped the game and shouted for all to go in for cake cutting.

But my glare towards Andy never stopped but Ah Kai was always holding onto me.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 12
nexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud of

Nice story TS, spend the whole Saturday morning read from page 1 to 40.

Can't wait to continue reading after my lunch
Old 02-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 10
edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!edmondjtan is one of the Best!

Bro TS you said you still keep contact with some of the girls disclose some leh haha. Btw good story enjoying it
Old 02-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

Solid update! Can't wait for the impt update you said previously.

Wack that fat bugger Andy!!!!
Old 02-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

fireman008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am hooked to this story...
Old 02-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I guess at that age, and in my time period we deem our own fist to be the best solution to all problems. Pris seemed startled by my actions and Stephanie was talking to Andy, I think she told him not to create trouble here. Ah Kai told me to cool down and enjoy the party, I just briefly told him I was starting to enjoy it before he stopped me.

I had a good temperament, but once I am provoked to the max I stick like a leech and never let go. And seriously Andy has gotten that far, I knew he was not happy with me either.

We started the photo taking session and I took a couple of photos with Pris, Ah Kai and Stephanie together I looked around and did not see Andy. Soon was time for the song singing and cutting of cake, Stephanie took over the camera and started taking photos, we gathered and sang the birthday song.

Pris had large cake, I figured it was more than 3kg. After the song, Pris made her wish and I was forced to kiss her on the cheeks pressured by the crowd which was instigated by Stephanie.

It was the usual cake fight after the the cutting of the cake, and Pris hid behind me make me her human shield. it lasted for a while and I had cream almost everywhere and on my clothing as well, Pris got me a towel to clean up. I went to the toilet and Stephanie came to me standing at the door.

Stephanie: Andy is waiting for you at the top floor, I believe you will be going?

I threw towel on the basin, and asked Stephanie to excuse me.

She turned around and walked off: Anyway thanks for giving Ah Kai my number.

I was shocked, how did she know? I only had a conclusion for that, Pris has betrayed me. It was not hard for me to think that way as I recall the things she done and plus the fact that I rejected her last night.

I exit the house as I saw Stephanie with Ah Kai, I did not want Ah Kai to be involved in this and went to the lift, going up to the highest level.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Swee la. It's showdown time!!!
Old 02-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Using data to refresh

Retired
Old 02-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

jawman71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Omg I am hook to your story too. It is like having a ciggy after meal and infact I check in almost every hour to check for update.
Keep up with the powerful story and thank you for the wonderful story
Old 02-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
steel52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pk time !!
Old 02-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

As the lift door opened, I saw Andy. I was ready to take him on as I heard him shout: Lai Liao!!!

He was not alone, him and 2 other guys charged into the lift having me cornered. I tried to fight back and I was shouting :Knn wu ji 1 on 1! (Got balls 1on1)

I was trapped in the corner as they kicked and punched me. The 2 guys soon locked my arms and pulled me out of the lift.

Andy: lim bei pak lu tio pak lu, simi wu ji bo ji ( I whack you means I whack you I don't give a damn about what got balls no balls)

Andy move and tried to punch me, with my arms lock I could only flung my body forward and try to kick him. It was reckless, as the 2 guy pulled me down as I was kick I landed on my back with a great impact. Kicks weighted onto my body and when one landed on my stomach, All I could do was groan in pain. I did not stand a chance at all, I curled like a prawn after taking blows on my stomach and kick now fall on my head.

I swore I felt my brains shaking inside may head when it took the blows. I thought I would die there, under the legs of these juvenile murderers. I asked for it, I was about my pride.

Soon they stopped and I was in a daze, I was in pain but i can't seem to move.

All I remember was hearing Stephane talking to Andy and asking him to leave, before shouting for Ah Kai. I feel the floor trembling and footsteps it was Ah Kai's voice I last heard before dots of darkness took over.

Ah Kai: Yang!!
Old 02-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel52 View Post
Pk time !!
Epic PvP incoming!
Old 02-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Bugsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy