The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://liltigersden.com/bessie/

Anyone tried this bessie?? Tempted siol!!!! D~ cup....
Old 27-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8452 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustissotired View Post
http://liltigersden.com/bessie/

Anyone tried this bessie?? Tempted siol!!!! D~ cup....
See this https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=13617207
Old 27-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage Review: 小歪
http://www.shenhua69.com/wai/

Location: a nice condominium in an extremely central location. Not difficult for parking (could park along the road). A walk from either of the two nearest mrt stations requires 10mins.

Looks: 9/10 very pretty face.

Figure: 8/10 she isn't heavy-chested which I think is the only drawback. I love her very slim body very much - I thought she was very sexy.

Complexion: 9/10 very fair and smooth. She had make up on as well so I would like to commend her for the effort made early in the day.

Massage: 10/10 very strong and lots of effort given. One of the best that I've tried. Periodically asked if it was too hard.

Processes leading to my happy ending: 9/10 i enjoyed every second of it - it was that fabulous.

She offered to wash my back and helped me to turn on the shower when all was done. I overstayed for a while as well but she was totally fine with it since there wasn't any bro coming right after.

Return to massage: definitely!
Old 27-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bro, I tried her 2 times. Her Juagen is ok, have some knowledge on it. Playability is nil, she wears clothes on all the time! Did not get to touch her boobs nor other parts of her body. Very very disappointed. She says she is strictly professional, no hanky panky. Anyway I squeezed her boobs thru her clothes. Her boob size is tiny A.

Moreover she is attending to all her SMS and calls during massage. Very disruptive, not likely to waste time & money on her anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneri View Post
Any brothers tried xiao xue from sbc? http://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=13729473

Want to try her juagen,how does she compare with angel from lexus.

Any comments on looks and playability?

Thanks in advance
Old 27-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 20
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh what is hj for man orgasm? Lol... U mean got ml dun do till u orgasm and shoot meh?
i think he meant man squirting
Old 27-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you so much for sharing. Heng never waste my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
Hi Bro, I tried her 2 times. Her Juagen is ok, have some knowledge on it. Playability is nil, she wears clothes on all the time! Did not get to touch her boobs nor other parts of her body. Very very disappointed. She says she is strictly professional, no hanky panky. Anyway I squeezed her boobs thru her clothes. Her boob size is tiny A.

Moreover she is attending to all her SMS and calls during massage. Very disruptive, not likely to waste time & money on her anymore.
Old 27-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Anyone can shed some light on this ML?
She seems to only have 1 MR which is a big risk to book.
Thank you!

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/gigi-2/
Old 27-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
goshunkugi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited Ini today and promised her a FR.

Location was easy to find and ample parking in the vicinity.

Upon reaching her unit, i was greeted by a bubbly SYT in figure hugging leotard, immediate reaction.
She is very eager to please and willing to learn, and will keep asking you for any improvements or changes in her technique.

Her JT is indeed unique and fun, and her massage is of good strength. High GFE and seduction skills. And have i mentioned her ass? While her tits are firm and perky and her overall figure is nosebleed worthy, her highlight is those hips…mmm

Will definitely RTM, she is a gem, bros take care of her!

She is fast becoming a favourite of mine, can't wait to see what happens when i RTM.
Old 27-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Thanks. Haha ... too many $110.. to choose from....
Old 27-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Anyone can shed some light on this ML?
She seems to only have 1 MR which is a big risk to book.
Thank you!

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/gigi-2/
She looks very familiar - was marketed as some yakuza girl last year. Reviews were fine as far as I can remember. She was an FL for some time I think
Old 27-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone still remember the ML Mayee? Does anyone still contact with her and knows is she coming back?
Old 27-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

It took me some time to think whether do I want to put up this MR. Being skeptical me, seeing so many positive MRs n hyped over Ini makes me curious to check her out. Sadly but objectively, I decided to put this MR which might let bros reconsider what they prefer coz I always believe in one man's meat is another man's poison. And in my case, it will lean towards the side of poison coz my expectation for a $120 ML is high. To charge such a premium rate, my primary criteria is looks and that failed quite badly for me. I would rate her only 6.5/10 and give her 20% off her photos from wechat coz her facial blemish is quite bad(acne scars, freckles). She reminds me instantly of my experience with Sugar/Chanel previously as I've high hopes on the looks dept after seeing the photos. Based on looks, there are so many MLs which looks better than her n yet charge cheaper and she dun look like a 20yr SYT to me, more like late 20s. But she do have a hot slim bod and figure to boot. Her ass is firm and perky with nice B boobs.

My secondary criteria is of coz massage skills since we are looking for ML n not FL. While I'm not looking for expert masseur, but her massage is definitely amateurish though she attempts to put in effort but it's still quite lacking overall, maybe 5.5/10.

The last criteria is of coz the sensual part, which that I'll agree with most bros it's excellent in terms of playability, accessibility and gfe. But again the jelly thing is nothing but a replacement for ice-cube painting which is offered by FLs. That's why most of her sensual actions is more towards what a FL will do rather than a ML. So for sensual segment I'll rate abt 8.5/10. While her attitude is excellent with good gfe, but my personal preference is someone with good looks, decent massage skills n sensual actions. Eg Mint, Miqi, Peace, Clearly, Feel, ex-Moon, ex-Eunice, ex-Vicky, ex-Princess, ex-Ruby, is all so much better and cheaper. If I can rate, I'll probably classify her at Tier2 only and should charge only $100. Sorry that's my honest opinion coz money is hardearn.

Apologies if my views is not the norm and I'm juz giving my honest MR. Hopefully I dun get zapped too badly ��

Last edited by GilaCow; 27-10-2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Edits
Old 27-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

I fully support your honest FR. For me, there is no return from FL to ML except for one particular ML who has been successful in doing that.

Ini is a good fantasy for men who wants to have a sensual and slutty mistress fuck and if you take the sex out of the equation, she has much lesser value as she doesn't have the face value.

Many turn to become ML so that they have option to fuck or not fuck the guy they like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
It took me some time to think whether do I want to put up this MR. Being skeptical me, seeing so many positive MRs n hyped over Ini makes me curious to check her out. Sadly but objectively, I decided to put this MR which might let bros reconsider what they prefer coz I always believe in one man's meat is another man's poison. And in my case, it will lean towards the side of poison coz my expectation for a $120 ML is high. To charge such a premium rate, my primary criteria is looks and that failed quite badly for me. I would rate her only 6.5/10 and give her 20% off her photos from wechat coz her facial blemish is quite bad(acne scars, freckles). She reminds me instantly of my experience with Sugar/Chanel previously as I've high hopes on the looks dept after seeing the photos. Based on looks, there are so many MLs which looks better than her n yet charge cheaper and she dun look like a 20yr SYT to me, more like late 20s. But she do have a hot slim bod and figure to boot. Her ass is firm and perky with nice B boobs.

My secondary criteria is of coz massage skills since we are looking for ML n not FL. While I'm not looking for expert masseur, but her massage is definitely amateurish though she attempts to put in effort but it's still quite lacking overall, maybe 5.5/10.

The last criteria is of coz the sensual part, which that I'll agree with most bros it's excellent in terms of playability, accessibility and gfe. But again the jelly thing is nothing but a replacement for ice-cube painting which is offered by FLs. That's why most of her sensual actions is more towards what a FL will do rather than a ML. So for sensual segment I'll rate abt 8.5/10. While her attitude is excellent with good gfe, but my personal preference is someone with good looks, decent massage skills n sensual actions. Eg Mint, Miqi, Peace, Clearly, Feel, ex-Moon, ex-Eunice, ex-Vicky, ex-Princess, ex-Ruby, is all so much better and cheaper. If I can rate, I'll probably classify her at Tier2 only and should charge only $100. Sorry that's my honest opinion coz money is hardearn.

Apologies if my views is not the norm and I'm juz giving my honest MR. Hopefully I dun get zapped too badly ��
Old 27-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
...except for one particular ML who has been successful in doing that.
know who that is I have my particular one as well.

Anyway, agree that no harm posting a truthful MR as long as no sabo/ill intent...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 27-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
She looks very familiar - was marketed as some yakuza girl last year. Reviews were fine as far as I can remember. She was an FL for some time I think
Thanks bro for your response.
I will give her a miss as I think FL to ML is an indication of red flag.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1