The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Errrrrr cannot leh, I need to go home for awhile, I c 'Lao Pa' for the past few weeks more than I c my family. Need to go home be a good boy eat dinner then come out again n cheong till 0600hrs next morning......
Okay, no problem lah, me need to take care of your ah ma need also so you go ahead and 'cheong' on my behalf. See you some other day then
Old 04-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:
Not going blue but dom.... how??
dom? where dom? pls pardon my ignorance. i newbie.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:
till 0600hrs next morning......
why 0600hrs? midnight charge over oridi is it?
Old 04-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
dom? where dom? pls pardon my ignorance. i newbie.
Will educate u when we meet.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cos there is a disco open till abt 0600hrs.....
Old 04-06-2004, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:
Will educate u when we meet.
I will be going to La Bleus ard 6+. Will i see you there?
Old 04-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
MM1 u can have it, but anyway, heard from int sources, she got a pay master right?

Hey, previously I heard that XY got a pay master as well. Any verifications on that?

since like the source you heard from all come from me leh .......

most of the gals have their paymaster whether permanent or temporary and that is without a doubt so why should we bother .....

let others pay through their nose and we take care of their emotional needs ..... thats y i always say i go for the heart of the matter .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 04-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro 6+ I still having a 'war' with someone n I need to go home for dinner..... can't reach that early. Tonite is a long nite for me..... U go there n take care of my hamster first. GS will tell which is my hamster, I dun mind... I will go for the other quiet shy hamster....
Old 04-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I guess all these big font n shit stuffs have to stop here, refrain from flaming one another here, although we r meant to be joking but others who dunno us will find them offensive or bo liao. This forum is read by hundreds of samsters everydays.... sooner or later the old birds or sammyboy will come n f us. Share more info, casual talk but keep the offensive stuffs. If anyone of us is not happy with anyone, just ask/invite him out for kopi n talk privately. Be a man n come forward, dun just hide behind a computer.

To all cheongsters,
The rule of the game in KTVs, GLs, JC ..... the gers are working gers... their main objective is to earn MONEY n secondary others. Do not because of a ger then here not happy there no happy with another cheongster..... grow up if u think u buay tahan ppl touch or f your ger, keep her in your 'cage' pay her a reasonable amount of money n here only u can shower your love tender care........
well said ..... but then to each man his own style and way of playing the game so lets respect each other ..... as far as we know they have to work for a living so why bother ..... not as if they are sweet virgins ... i myself have always presented some of gals on a silver platter to friends whom can give them the money they want ..........

It pains me to see them walk off into a hotel room with someone I know but then again what can I do ..... just the heart wanes ........ but then my favourite quote to my gals has always been:

"Anh biet em muon kiem tien ve nha cho bo me, em muon lam gi, em lam. Neu anh gap, anh khong biet. Neu Anh khong gap, anh khong biet. Khi nao khong co nguoi muon em, anh se di doi em...."

Translated as:

"I know that u need to make money for your family, do what u have to do.If i see, i pretend that i dun see but if I dun see, i dun know. When nobody wants you, i'll be there waiting...."

This is my fav quote with Viet gals .... learn it well ...... no secrets but this is the ultimate phrase but must come with lots of TLC and heart.... remember never ever lie to them though they can do to you. If u have a gf or wife just tell them so, they will reject but if u persist u will win them over......

Old 04-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cos there is a disco open till abt 0600hrs.....
Yup. Plus road block on Tues. Want to siam also cannot.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

u 4got he got SIR so no need to worry about midnite charge ......

Old 04-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

bo chio ......

see how lah may drop by before i go see Ms Saigon, her joint close at 3am ...... another new late nite area to explore ...... at least a new viet zone alternative to U-turn .... 2 bad is not many gals ...... but heck who cares ... i going 4 big fish ......

Old 04-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

Dear Bros,

I have started a mailing list so that we can track of each other such as contact and email address.

To subscribe, please send email to [email protected] and identify yourself.... this is more for exchange of private information .... but all discussion will continue on the main thread

Old 04-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Talking Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

All Leblues gang :
Date: 04/06/2004 (Friday)
H Time: 700 hours
Objective: D.O.M
Echo Charlie: 900 hours @ D.O.M

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 04-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Talking Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
How come bro Naemlo is always at the front of the Q, as CO I should be in front. Btw the Ble warrior promotion system stink!, didn't know can promote and demote overnite leh
Ya...CO Zhustar...here are the answers for your questions...! haha
First: In the Leblue gang, Gstringgal was the only one don sit with hamsters and only doing recee works most of the time.
Secondly: In the Leblue gang, Zhustar was always the earliest to report back camp to his BG Zhustar so not enough time to take action sometime.
Thirdly:Poolhot will always give his GODSON to attack first cos GODSON mah!! haha!
Fourth:Newcummer and Hustler attendents to Leblues are not enough so wat do u think??? haha!
Last: I do recee works doesnt mean i don attack... will launch my second wave of assualt after i settled everything with my No.1 Hamster! Time is not ripe yet for me!

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)

Last edited by gstringgal; 04-06-2004 at 03:39 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1