The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
recently been visiting a ML who i unlocked CIP offered her $300 but she insist $200

she warned me if i go CIP other ML pls dont visit her anymore hygienic purpose

she does not disturb me when i did not visit her and extremely happy with hug and kisses whenever i visit her

not sure is it KC or not any bro got any advice?

sorry won't be sharing this contact
How would she know if you CIP another ML lol? You CIP her in the shop? I find it quite difficult to do there because of limited space on that massage bed (ok, I don't know how to do it in limited space).
Old 09-09-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42411 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...230909-1431745
Old 09-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow, this guy spend so much on ONE ML. I didn't spend that much in the whole of my chionging life lol.

But I see these MILF MLs are a target for these older guys. Those lone MILF MLs can give excellent gfe and sometimes have less regulars. Probably these guys wanted to keep them for companionship. I know of some guys spending quite a lot to date their MLs, wonder if it is worth it.
Old 09-09-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The old saying is ever so true. When you have money, you have honey. That doesnt mean true love. Go in with eyes wide open, knowing its only a fleeting moment.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Good real life lesson for bros who kanna KC by ML. They will always tell you business not good, boss pressuring her, cant sleep, kids need to study, husband not doing anything to make guys who are soft hearted to give them more money.
Old 10-09-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Good real life lesson for bros who kanna KC by ML. They will always tell you business not good, boss pressuring her, cant sleep, kids need to study, husband not doing anything to make guys who are soft hearted to give them more money.
Once u started giving $$$ n KCed she will not stop to keep asking for more
Old 10-09-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wow, this guy spend so much on ONE ML. I didn't spend that much in the whole of my chionging life lol.

But I see these MILF MLs are a target for these older guys. Those lone MILF MLs can give excellent gfe and sometimes have less regulars. Probably these guys wanted to keep them for companionship. I know of some guys spending quite a lot to date their MLs, wonder if it is worth it.
Back in early 20s many Old Uncles even gave away their CPF saving to PRC PDMM .... tats the KC power of PRCs 1st invaded SG The stories will never stop as SGmen r too weak for KC game
Back then Sim Lim was famous for PRCs mei mei tat bring uncle to buy computer or HP paying cash .... then will return alone for refund n split the $$$ with the salesperson

Last edited by loneyheart; 10-09-2023 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once u started giving $$$ n KCed she will not stop to keep asking for more
Then after sometime he will come to SBF to ask for advice: Is it normal to carry on like this? She said am her oni man & she oni loved me nia, She is different from others, I showered her wif luxurious gifts, Is this relationship genuine? Shall i bring her to see my parents? ..

Alamak, am speechless sia ..
Old 10-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Then after sometime he will come to SBF to ask for advice: Is it normal to carry on like this? She said am her oni man & she oni loved me nia, She is different from others, I showered her wif luxurious gifts, Is this relationship genuine? Shall i bring her to see my parents? ..

Alamak, am speechless sia ..
Then when u r dry up for $$$ she will reply like the ML in the news 人是会变的
Old 10-09-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then when u r dry up for $$$ she will reply like the ML in the news 人是会变的
More importantly she will tell u: we are not compatible(after knowing that u hv run out of $$$ but for this she wun tell la), tio bo? ..
Old 10-09-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Back in early 20s many Old Uncles even gave away their CPF saving to PRC PDMM .... tats the KC power of PRCs 1st invaded SG The stories will never stop as SGmen r too weak for KC game
Back then Sim Lim was famous for PRCs mei mei tat bring uncle to buy computer or HP paying cash .... then will return alone for refund n split the $$$ with the salesperson
Depend on each resistance and what they want ba. I won't take out the ML if it costs more than GL Cat200 PRC (total cost). I don't buy usually gifts for MLs and WLs. Simple snacks as gifts if I travel, maybe haha.

Today I got a lone PRC ML from the nearby MP ask me wanna date or not, only visited her 2nd time lol. She probably sense that I visit the MP just for feeling therapy and release, end up OT for almost 30 min when she try to provide gfe after release, paid only $55 + 1B for ~90 min lol. Maybe she herself wants too, so looking for target. 30yo divorcee with 1 daughter, looks + body not really my type. Came to SG about 1yr+ at another joint, just moved here for 2 weeks. She thought I'm <35yo lol, it seems these MILF MLs are targeting younger guys too. I won't mind taking advantage if her looks and body is acceptable + low cost / FOC. My objective stays, I won't spend on them.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
More importantly she will tell u: we are not compatible(after knowing that u hv run out of $$$ but for this she wun tell la), tio bo? ..
I find picking a lone ML as regular partner can have her on a budget for a long time without spending much in a long run until someone starts to spend on her. Then it's time to use your backup or find another one. Too bad, my potential backup is going RTC for a while soon, now looking for another one in between.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 857 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Another case in JB MP

MAN FALL IN LOVE WITH VIETBU MASSAGE GIRL, PEW PEW ALREADY THEN GIVE HER $2K

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-...EkvFxSUdLei2g8
Old 12-09-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Another case in JB MP

MAN FALL IN LOVE WITH VIETBU MASSAGE GIRL, PEW PEW ALREADY THEN GIVE HER $2K

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-...EkvFxSUdLei2g8

HIs friend solution on how he can curb this problem can also be used by some retired rich cpf uncles.
Old 13-09-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
She maybe offered to other brothers the same cip.
Do u know a lot of ladies provide raw and CIP recently in geylang? This thing is getting popular becos of high demand.
din know that, been a while since i went there. might try soon haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1