The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
leeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefuso
Bro, what does OMMIAMP means???

Let me kaypo alittle...ONE MAN`S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN`S POISON

rite?keke!
Old 03-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!

hi bros...

confirmed it's not chanel that was in the bright green dress that day.. tried Chanel today. Wasn't the one I saw..

FR on Chanel:

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 32A or small B
HJ: 7/10

overall.. not too bad.

still wondering who was that girl i saw! i can't find her today..
maybe it's Joyce since she's on leave today!

any bros can verify?? who are the chio ones in Leisure?

Joyce? Debra? Tina?

These seem to be the few names.. still haven't tried anyone of them. Can't get!

Tina fully booked today and Joyce not ard. So in the end settled for Chanel. turns out not the one I was looking for.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc1
hi bros...

confirmed it's not chanel that was in the bright green dress that day.. tried Chanel today. Wasn't the one I saw..

FR on Chanel:

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 32A or small B
HJ: 7/10

overall.. not too bad.

still wondering who was that girl i saw! i can't find her today..
maybe it's Joyce since she's on leave today!

any bros can verify?? who are the chio ones in Leisure?

Joyce? Debra? Tina?

These seem to be the few names.. still haven't tried anyone of them. Can't get!

Tina fully booked today and Joyce not ard. So in the end settled for Chanel. turns out not the one I was looking for.
I believe she is Mico. She usually dress in bright green dress.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

no leh.. dun think it's mico leh.

isn't mico supposed to be quite big bone so big frame type? think i tried mico b4...

dis one dat i saw was slim, with nice long hair beyond the shoulder..
Old 04-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc1
no leh.. dun think it's mico leh.

isn't mico supposed to be quite big bone so big frame type? think i tried mico b4...

dis one dat i saw was slim, with nice long hair beyond the shoulder..
Is she tall (at least 1.68m) or medium height (1.6 - 1.65m)? You have to be specific as the gals there wear two type of dresses with two patterns only if I am not wrong. I heard it is Leisure management rules that they have to wear either one of the dresses which are made from the same tailor. Only Tina dresses differently as she came from Eminent H/C not long.

Cheers,
Max
Old 04-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
Is she tall (at least 1.68m) or medium height (1.6 - 1.65m)? You have to be specific as the gals there wear two type of dresses with two patterns only if I am not wrong. I heard it is Leisure management rules that they have to wear either one of the dresses which are made from the same tailor. Only Tina dresses differently as she came from Eminent H/C not long.

Cheers,
Max
oh man... not sure.. i was at the lounge watching.. that's the place where i like to view the girls... and shy to ask the guys there for the names of the girls!

i think she's average height, should be between 1.6 to 1.65m...
Old 04-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
You have to be specific as the gals there wear two type of dresses with two patterns only if I am not wrong. I heard it is Leisure management rules that they have to wear either one of the dresses which are made from the same tailor. Only Tina dresses differently as she came from Eminent H/C not long.

Cheers,
Max
Bro, even such minor details you also know *kow tou* to you...you really king of HC leh...

As for me, never pay any attention to the labels of their clothings or the tailors because as far as I am concern...I will try to strip them down to the last piece in the shortest time possible...
Old 05-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

After so many FRs from leisure, I might take the plunge and return to the HC scene. Many years haven't tried. I'm mainly into the LOS FL scene at the moment. Does anyone know what time they open today?
Old 05-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If I am not wrong, they open from 11am. But, I think by 10.30am should be able to make your way there. But usually the ang pai s will only come in after lunch. So, go early maybe not good idea unless you want quiet place for privacy.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lohka77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fann
she very good in massage,very erotic and sensual. Good Foreplay too. Service tip top, one of the best i try before.
looks:6/10
figure:6.5/10
frenching:7/10
bj:7/10 good suction
fj:8/10
Service:9.5/10
Old 08-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
masterJACK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros...

Went a few weeks before without booking anyone. Asked the rece for someone who can give a hard massage too.. and she suggested GUCCI...

Accepted and went directly in to the room without using the facilities.. about 10 mins later there came Gucci.. a bit on the plump side.. But I like a little plump girls...

Massage was strong and was doing with joy.. I mean she wanted to please me.. and i was enjoying.. Also can chat a lot as she too enjoy talking and making fun etc.. good GFE..

Later I was asked for special and I opeted for a BJ and CIM. She went and brought the Cndm. stripped till only the g-string was there.. And started the catbath.. Wav... She was really good in it.. She does it like I am her BF.. And then put on the cap on my DINGO with her mouth and gave me a very good BJ.. Also she was making sure her tits was in my hand and i was enjoying.. about 5 to 6 mins i unloded in her mouth.. OF COURSE WITH THE CAP ON..

Bros...

Try her if you enjoy a good company and the massage and the service too..
She is really good...

Gucci
looks:6/10
figure:6/10
catbath: 8.5/10
frenching: didnt try
bj:8/10
fj:didnt try
Service:9/10

love you bros..

MASTER JACK
Old 11-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
hydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tina

After reading all the rave reviews about Tina, decided to go down and try it for myself. Was grossly disappointed... here's why

(1) yes, she speaks good english. but the accent is bloody fake which was a big turnoff for me. tried to make conversation with her in mandarin instead but she kept on talking in english? why? to command a higher premium? to differentiate herself?

(2) looks - the wavy hair just cannot make it. looks like a cheap perm went bad. makes her look PRC at the very first glance.

(3) looks - she looks a bit like ericia (ix shen's gf). though a plumper version. i don't like ericia because i think she looks like a cockcroach. ericia's only redeeming factor is her set of fabulous (.)(.)

(4) figure - nothing to shout about. a little on the plump side. i prefer my girl slim and petite.

Overall, massage was still ok and she's quite wild when it comes to the action. but because of the above - just not my cup of tea. one man's meat is another's poison.

time for me to go back to my SYTs... bwahahaha. cheers bro!
Old 11-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
enjoyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hydragen After reading all the rave reviews about Tina, decided to go down and try it for myself. Was grossly disappointed... here's why

(1) yes, she speaks good english. but the accent is bloody fake which was a big turnoff for me. tried to make conversation with her in mandarin instead but she kept on talking in english? why? to command a higher premium? to differentiate herself?

(2) looks - the wavy hair just cannot make it. looks like a cheap perm went bad. makes her look PRC at the very first glance.

(3) looks - she looks a bit like ericia (ix shen's gf). though a plumper version. i don't like ericia because i think she looks like a cockcroach. ericia's only redeeming factor is her set of fabulous (.)(.)

(4) figure - nothing to shout about. a little on the plump side. i prefer my girl slim and petite.

Overall, massage was still ok and she's quite wild when it comes to the action. but because of the above - just not my cup of tea. one man's meat is another's poison.

Hi bro,
I think Tina is just not your cup of tea, that is why everything about her is not good for you.

Her English is very good , i dont think she has fake accent, the other way arond i think her accent is much better than most of singaporean. i think most of bro will agree what i think. And i was talking with her about this, when she speaks english . she was saying , up to her clients . if the clients start talking in english , then she will speak english, if the clients start talking in chinese ,she will start talking in chinese. she dosent like to mix the two, i guess only our singaporean are good at mix, she said for her is kind of strange.

anyway to me she is good, not plump but fit... well, just not your cup of tea. but thanks for telling me that she is back .
Old 11-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of
Re: Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydragen
After reading all the rave reviews about Tina, decided to go down and try it for myself. Was grossly disappointed... here's why

I don't think she that bad afterall. Visited her a few times already. she is one of the better ones, I must say. Well, Don't want to elaborate further but we are moving into the next stage. B4 she went on leave, she told me that we wil try something new when she comes back. I have yet to look for her to try new things. I guess, the closer you get the better the friendship can get.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Diabolical is Cool - loads of Potential

i'm afraid u're not the only one she said that to. did she mean to go greek when she said "try new things"?

oh well. let us know how it went if u do get down to trying that. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1