The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 10-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
apparently lust vegas really do not care about doing business at all

Ever since they change the website domain, all my account info is gone, try to retrieve it and website state will send an email but 3 days never send, PM and message OKT and no reply....
Many other stables available n willing to do your business. Relax😊
Old 10-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Many other stables available n willing to do your business. Relax😊
Saw Ejazz FR on Wilma was willing to give it a try... but no choice... next stable
Old 10-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw Ejazz FR on Wilma was willing to give it a try... but no choice... next stable
Mine is worknig fine...probably just a technical thingy. Just wait for them to update u. Their gals are really legit😊
Old 10-05-2017, 04:57 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine is worknig fine...probably just a technical thingy. Just wait for them to update u. Their gals are really legit��
Hi just PM you
Old 10-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jelty2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i would like to try wilma too but okt did not reply
Old 10-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
FR for Queen Titaniumbabes

Today, I decided to try out this gal who really caught my attention since her pics 1st appeared on SBF, I was too busy with Ray lol.

Opened her door and greeted by this pretty young thing, I told myself straight away, JACKPOT!!!

Looks: 9/10. What u see is what u will get. My guess is she is around the advertised 22yo max 23-25? Height 1.6m slim body lady. Guaranteed no rejection in the looks department. Ready to be brought to party type of gal. Foxy yet demure, shy yet pretty but all i can think of at that instance was I WANT TO FUCK HER!!! I might have unearthed a gem lol.

Body: 9/10. like I said, 1.6m of a slim young body. Skin tone lighter than normal Thai tan. Smooth as silk skin when I ran my fingers through it inch by inch and she smelled real good. Minimal fats and no sign of unwelcome stretch marks. Beautiful slim legs to top it up.

Boobs: 8.5 natural 35B? No silicone felt, soft to the touch and yummy to my mouth. Adorable nipples for nibbling and suckling. I spent some time to enjoyand suck them like a baby. I love boobs!!! Even better when natural.

Overall, a solid young body, reminds me strongly of Febby and Luffy??? who imo has the most proportionate bodies. Top grade stuff!!!

Comms: 6/10. Very simple english but not an issue for me, I understand nit noy Thai and she understood hand signs. She is shy probably bcos she is new in this line but such barriers are meant to be broken lol.

Showered together though toilet is not the biggest, but ample for a slim couple like us to squeeze in.

Once on bed, we started light kissing and i began to auto roam her body. She was shy initially but I coaxed her to relax and slowly light kissing moved to slow frenching and the rest is history.

Frenching: 8.5/10. Dont get me wrong, Queen can french but needs time to warm up and when she was ready, be prepared for a tongue fight lol!!!

Pussy: 9/10. Confirmed tight, no funny smell and JUST cleanly shaven today!!! Mai tu liao, played with her clits, fingered her slow to fast and there was plenty of juice to savour. Her pussy is one piece of fine abalone and I just simply eat away lol whilst playing with her boobs.

BBBJ / AR: 9.5/10. Slow, sensual with plenty of saliva and slurping sounds. Balls licking was really heavenly and as she worked my rod, the speed increased. Softly, i pressed and held her head down to get a DT and she did not resist and gamely took it all in. Good girl, I like!!! This went on for around 10 mins. As she worked my balls, suddenly I felt her tongue touching my a-hole and i moved up a bit and she really went down. A double check on her adv later showed she provides AR. Alamak, I should have washed cleaner earlier on. What the heck, since she did not complain and it felt so good, I just opened my legs wider to allow her tongue in. I am chin chye de. It felt heavenly good. I repaid her by mounting her face and gave her a good old face fuck. Sibei song!!!

FJ: 9/10. Surprisingly impressive!!! Normally I dont expect much from SYT but Queen was really good. Maybe she cannot fight Jojo here yet but damn, she was really horny when she started her cowgirl going fast and furious. Minimal KY was used cos we got each other ready during foreplay so it all felt natural!!! 10 mins riding was followed by a change to misisionary position, Her tight pussy, sexy moanings, now intense frenching finished me asap. Her lil pussy was really wet when i used my hand to feel it lol. Well done!!!. 2nd round was even better but i shall not go into details except Queen is willing to do CIM, again it depends on your ability to click with her. Not difficult if u ask me. Unfortunately, these few weeks, I bonked too much and i could only give her whatever was left in my tank. Next visit, I need to repay her back with a heavier load!!! Different folks, different style, different skill set so go figure out this part yourself. I was fully satisfied with her bed skills and attitude!!!. Jojo, Ray and now Queen. This is a really good month of bonks!!!

GFE: 9/10. After shots, there was no rush. We cuddled, kissed, french, look each other in the eyes, smiled and played with each other's private parts. She has loosened up and felt like a young girlfriend of yesteryear. During TCSS, i felt Queen has the good and positive attitude in her life outlook. For details, again,please find out yourselves lol.

RTF: 10/10 endless to say lol!!! Now she is maybe just a lil princess, but I am sure she can live up to her name "Queen" with more visits from experienced bros. OKT please wait for my calls No regrets for this wonderful bonk!!!

Saw Queen pic in Titanium Babes just a few days ago and put her on my radar liao.

Plan to book her on off day but din expect bro Koc88 already so fast hand and fast leg to post FR liao. Think must give him the Duracell bunny award for being the most "hardworking" and "tireless" one. Haha.

Honestly, this is my BEST bonk so far this year. Here u go...

Face: 8.5/10, it's her exactly like the 2nd pic. Sweet face.

Body: 9.5/10, confirm slim Syt . My left hand alone can wrap round her waist! (Maybe I hv long hands due to playing too much basketball and volleyball in the past) She told me she is 25 but she look like 22~23 to me! I did not notice any scar, tattoo nor tummy. All my eyes and hands are too focused and busy on the next point.

Boobs: 9.5/10, real C!! I cheekily asked her why so big and she replied with an innocent look that maybe it's becoz of her mom who has big ones too. She was moaning away when i was fingering and licking her tits furiously. She got so high that she laterally pushed my head onto her boobs lor. I happily sucking away like a new born baby. With such valuable assets, die die must also try COB too.

BBBJ: 8/10, am not a fan but she automatically bbbj me for more than 10min even when I din ask her to continue. Good suction.

Painting and fingering all ok. The look on her face is priceless when u make her cum. After she cum, she shyly slaps her hand on me.

FJ: 9/10, super tight. Already know it's very tight when I finger her. Did her in many positions and all are ok but I forgotten to do cowgirl. Shit, gonna miss the dangling sight. When I was doing her furiously at some intervals, she laterally put the towel into her mouth to stifle her own scream. The sight of her pulling and scratching the bed sheet makes me even more steam.

GFE: 9/10, surprised that she can speak English quite well. Broke the ice by speaking some limited Thai and Japanese with her. She studied Japanese for a short while during her university years. Told her to bring along her sexy and tight university school uniform the next time she comes back.

RTF: Absolutely!! Slim Syt with real C boobs and good attitude are the 3 things that I look for and rarely can I find all these 3 in 1 gal lor...

The only not-so-good point is that the hotel is quite old and the room is a bit too small for me to try other positions. Toilet is also too small to hv any action.

Poor Queen is trying her best not to scream out too loud throughout the session and gives the neighboring rooms a live stereo effect. Lol.

Disclaimer: For those real boobs lover who like slim Syt like me, she is the one. But as usual, I can't guarantee that ur taste is exactly like mine.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Saw Queen pic in Titanium Babes just a few days ago and put her on my radar liao.

Plan to book her on off day but din expect bro Koc88 already so fast hand and fast leg to post FR liao. Think must give him the Duracell bunny award for being the most "hardworking" and "tireless" one. Haha.

Honestly, this is my BEST bonk so far this year. Here u go...

Face: 8.5/10, it's her exactly like the 2nd pic. Sweet face.

Body: 9.5/10, confirm slim Syt . My left hand alone can wrap round her waist! (Maybe I hv long hands due to playing too much basketball and volleyball in the past) She told me she is 25 but she look like 22~23 to me! I did not notice any scar, tattoo nor tummy. All my eyes and hands are too focused and busy on the next point.

Boobs: 9.5/10, real C!! I cheekily asked her why so big and she replied with an innocent look that maybe it's becoz of her mom who has big ones too. She was moaning away when i was fingering and licking her tits furiously. She got so high that she laterally pushed my head onto her boobs lor. I happily sucking away like a new born baby. With such valuable assets, die die must also try COB too.

BBBJ: 8/10, am not a fan but she automatically bbbj me for more than 10min even when I din ask her to continue. Good suction.

Painting and fingering all ok. The look on her face is priceless when u make her cum. After she cum, she shyly slaps her hand on me.

FJ: 9/10, super tight. Already know it's very tight when I finger her. Did her in many positions and all are ok but I forgotten to do cowgirl. Shit, gonna miss the dangling sight. When I was doing her furiously at some intervals, she laterally put the towel into her mouth to stifle her own scream. The sight of her pulling and scratching the bed sheet makes me even more steam.

GFE: 9/10, surprised that she can speak English quite well. Broke the ice by speaking some limited Thai and Japanese with her. She studied Japanese for a short while during her university years. Told her to bring along her sexy and tight university school uniform the next time she comes back.

RTF: Absolutely!! Slim Syt with real C boobs and good attitude are the 3 things that I look for and rarely can I find all these 3 in 1 gal lor...

The only not-so-good point is that the hotel is quite old and the room is a bit too small for me to try other positions. Toilet is also too small to hv any action.

Poor Queen is trying her best not to scream out too loud throughout the session and gives the neighboring rooms a live stereo effect. Lol.

Disclaimer: For those real boobs lover who like slim Syt like me, she is the one. But as usual, I can't guarantee that ur taste is exactly like mine.
Yup she is a screamer alright. I missed out on that lol. Glad u also felt her boobs as natural too lest i make mistakes again��
Old 10-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Before we parted, she told me her twin sister is coming in and she can speak some level of English and they can tarma without me changing condom.
Thank you for the heads up on these two. Played some Ping Pong earlier today thanks to SGFLs. I have been wanting twin tarma forever.

So they are definitely identical twins. They do look a little different. Ping is thinner and tanner with brownish hair. Pong is fairer slightly meatier (still very nice) with dark hair. They look exactly like the pics. Nice body with natural breast and easily stimulated pink nipples. Very hot 22 year old twins.

I had to lead a lot. Some BBBJ but not auto. I was getting Pong to kiss a bit but not the passionate style I prefer. Both liked DATY especially Pong. No KY needed for round 2. Ping is ticklish so I tortured her with my tongue a little .

FJ was nice and tight. They are both good at cowboy. No need to change condoms I switched them off a few times. Finished with Pong twice and Ping once. I took the 120 minute option and managed to get in 3 shots with 15 minutes to spare.

Big downside is the lack of English. Ping speaks a little, little bit more than Pong. Pong is more GFE though.

Expensive but totally worth it. Might repeat with Pong but probably not tarma again.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelty2 View Post
i would like to try wilma too but okt did not reply
Whatsapp him and say fully book today, will try tomorrow
Old 10-05-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshoe View Post
Thank you for the heads up on these two. Played some Ping Pong earlier today thanks to SGFLs. I have been wanting twin tarma forever.

So they are definitely identical twins. They do look a little different. Ping is thinner and tanner with brownish hair. Pong is fairer slightly meatier (still very nice) with dark hair. They look exactly like the pics. Nice body with natural breast and easily stimulated pink nipples. Very hot 22 year old twins.

I had to lead a lot. Some BBBJ but not auto. I was getting Pong to kiss a bit but not the passionate style I prefer. Both liked DATY especially Pong. No KY needed for round 2. Ping is ticklish so I tortured her with my tongue a little .

FJ was nice and tight. They are both good at cowboy. No need to change condoms I switched them off a few times. Finished with Pong twice and Ping once. I took the 120 minute option and managed to get in 3 shots with 15 minutes to spare.

Big downside is the lack of English. Ping speaks a little, little bit more than Pong. Pong is more GFE though.

Expensive but totally worth it. Might repeat with Pong but probably not tarma again.
What stable is SGFLs? do you have a link?
Old 10-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fie28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Just a review and feedback that i had with Fifi from TitaniumBabes

Recently i've decided to booked Fifi as i find her look appealing to me. So i text and make my way to the location. The location is very convenient.. easily walking distance from the mrt and also a nearby shopping mall across the streets.. when i reached to the hotel.. i make my way to her room and i knock the door and she welcome me in.. the first i saw was her smiley face.. she looks very cute and cheerful.. and her smile always caught my attention.. her smile to me was beautiful.. i like her smile and the way she looks at me everytime.. so i had my shower before begin the action in the bed.. after i had the shower she had her shower then we proceed by kissing.. french kiss.. the part went come to kissing is like much more like tongue fighting..which i find her more using her tongue rather than lips kissing though i dont really mind.. then she lick and kisses every part of my body follow by a bbj and follow that by few variety of sex position..

Overall her service to me was great!.. perhaps she seems to go with the flow and also she treats me like as if we have known for so long.. and lastly she has patience with me.. finally her smiles are always that attracted to me..

Looks 9/10 her eyes and her smile tat captivates me
Body 7/10 not for boob lover.. just a slim average type of body.. but her ass is fine.
Bbj 8/10 Good...suck and lick my balls too..
Attitude 9/10 seems to go with whatever the flow i'm into.. and always very patience and keep looking at me everytime and give tat beautiful smile..
Service 9/10 Well-done..Great overall the service she treats me recently.. feels like going back to her again.. she treat me like a girlfriend feeling..and bfore i left she kiss and hug me before went out.. i leave the room happily and feeling good..

Anyway thanks bro for the arrangement!..
Old 10-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencelaulan View Post
Honey
Doll88

Boobs: 8.5/10, D cup. Nice to hold and suck. Really like it very much
Natural D cups ?
Old 10-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yup she is a screamer alright. I missed out on that lol. Glad u also felt her boobs as natural too lest i make mistakes again��
Yes, I am also sceptical initially about her boobs but when I wrap my palm around her tits, I dun feel any lumps and I din spot any scar or anything. When I squeeze them real hard, she screams out and jerk her head backwards like in orgasm. I believe the boobs are real becoz she is so sensitive to them and she likes her boobs being licked and squeezed.

I have always prefer genuine boobs. If the job can be so well done like hers (must be an exceptionally good surgeon), I will gladly accept it and enjoy it with open arms. Haha!
Old 10-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Yes, I am also sceptical initially about her boobs but when I wrap my palm around her tits, I dun feel any lumps and I din spot any scar or anything. When I squeeze them real hard, she screams out and jerk her head backwards like in orgasm. I believe the boobs are real becoz she is so sensitive to them and she likes her boobs being licked and squeezed.

I have always prefer genuine boobs. If the job can be so well done like hers (must be an exceptionally good surgeon), I will gladly accept it and enjoy it with open arms. Haha!
Lol thàts y i boldly stated i might have unearthed a gem. You just confirm my thoughts on her boobs. If they are legit as i felt them to be then.....the okt is gg to be busy soon.
Sharing is caring, always😂
Old 10-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kevek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexsense
Miso nice attitude but service oriented, look ok,skin darker. will complain when you too harsh.

Cumman
Nancy nice attitude good GFE, look clean,skin fair. but who told her will bring her to america? :/ i doubt that guy will really bring her.

Turnmeon
Nim - i think the best so far? look perfectly nice. skin not super fair but fair enough. Service also good. only minus point is english no good, hard to communicate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1