The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, if i remember correctly is at her left leg.
it seem some vb permanent posting at nz spa.. n 89 seem to be 1 of them..

so no chance for me to try at all..zzzzz
Old 15-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post

Maybe can ask to captain to make arrangement.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Maybe can ask to captain to make arrangement.
bro, tks for the suggestion..

there many gals yet to try.. he he
Old 15-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lucky_bastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya can. Yesterday managed to book 89 after her work at new york. Just tell the captain, they will arrange for you. Cause those who go new york spa will come back amansari ard 1130pm for transport home. But 89 going back vietnam tomorrow. So have to wait a month for her to return.
Old 15-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lucky_bastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, dun think that 89 leh..

89 shd be a bit dark n got tattoo around her leg?
Bro that is 89. Got a patch of rose tattoo around her thigh right. Photo and real person got some difference haha you know
Old 15-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Black Oaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

89 looks darker in person compared to the photos. She returns to Amansari every night around 11.30 after her shift at new York.

Anyway heard she going back Vietnam today or tomorrow. So no chance to try her now.
Old 15-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

yes.. I know.. bcos I m there fm abt 3pm to 3am..
Old 16-07-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandongw View Post
Reached amansari at around 2am and the crowd was so-so lah. Around 7-8 Bros sitting Lim Kopi.
2am still got 7-8 guys
Old 16-07-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

the most I stayed is till 11:30pm only.... now have to leave at 11pm, last bus back ciq
Old 16-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
the most I stayed is till 11:30pm only.... now have to leave at 11pm, last bus back ciq
bro, they got transport to ciq.. last call at 3am..
Old 16-07-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dodgelec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I finally have some time to post my own review on Amansari De Spa. I've been to several spa joints around JB, such as New York, Bluewave, Pariss Spa, and I personally rank this spa the best I've been to so far.

Unlike New York and Bluewave, you have the opportunity of choosing the girls you wanna bonk. Rates are as follows :-

-45 mins/1 shot + inclusive usage of spa facilities: RM210
-If you decide to go for another round : Additional RM130 (you can choose other girls)
- Overnight : RM500 (exclusive of hotel)

For overnight bookings, its from 1am to around 10am. The girls usually allows 2 shots for overnight bookings. If you have chemistry with the girls, she'll probably allow more. Also, the time they decides to leave depends on the girls. Some would want to leave early, eg 6-7am, some might just decide to stay with you till 10am-12pm. It really depends.

As for the hotel, you have to find a hotel on your own. Best is you could spend the overnight at the hotel nearby the spa, the total cost for the hotel should be around RM200 or less (couldnt really remember the exact price). However, if you decide to bring the girl over to a hotel of your choice, eg KSL city etc. , be careful. A friend of mine brought a girl over to New York Hotel for an overnight session, but was stopped by a police roadblock. My friend needed to pay the police a total of RM300 to let him and the girl pass.

Like many other spas, upon entering the joint, you'll be given a number tag, where all bills will tag to your number, and to also access your lockers. Just head right in to the locker area, if you wish to utilize the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Get change, into the red spa shorts, and dip right into the jacuzzi, sauna etc. Once you're done, shower, get a new pair of shorts and robe, and head right into the cafeteria.

Once you enter the cafeteria, you'll see a row of girls seated. Just head right in. My best advice, try to sit closer to where the girls are seated to get a good view of the girls. One of the staffs would then approach you, and asked whether you would want to have any drinks. They serve, coffee, tea, milo, orange juice and more. If you need a meal, they serve Chicken Chop, Fish N Chips, Maggie mee, half boiled eggs, and bread. I personally have to say that the service provided by the staff is top notched. They'll top up your cup of ice milo once you're done drinking.

-to be cont'd next post-
Old 16-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dodgelec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

-cont'd from previous post-

While drinking or having your meal, a captain will then approach you. Try to look out for the Indonesian captain. He is honest, and you can ask him for girls recommendations. My advice, if you're eye-ing on a girl, enquire with the Indonesian captain about the service of the girls. All the times I've asked him for advice, I'm never disappointed.

Once you select the girl of your choice, you'll then head into the room. Condition of the room is so so, the bed gives a weird squeaking sound. The service of the girls are really up to the girls, and the type of girls you choose. They don't have a standard SOP. Hence, you should really ask the captain for advice. Once you're done, head out, and you can have a sit back again in the cafeteria. Then its really up to you to decide should you want to head in for second round, which cost RM130.

The spa closes at around 3am. Last call for the girls is about 2.30am. I am not really sure what time the spa opens.

I frequent Amansari Spa. And I've tried many girls till I couldnt remember their numbers. But I can hands down admit, No. 39 is really good. If you guys have any questions about the spa, just ask, and if I have the time, I'll reply
Old 16-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes.. I know.. bcos I m there fm abt 3pm to 3am..
Seems like you are there everyday . Can check which day is quieter and have lesser crowd?
Old 16-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 20
Nemesis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im thinking of gng to amansari de spa later today n hope regulars can help me out here

1) any massage aunties?
2) can share good captain contact?

Cat (Pt I) Cat (Pt II)

I have retired...

To up list: ctchua, songest, clinton, justfuckit, GeylangFc, apollo, tnuc111, saas, Koiz

Upped list: kalv, marlborotan, mrround, watssupp, simple2kee, NorthEast, waikeekee
Old 16-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Seems like you are there everyday . Can check which day is quieter and have lesser crowd?
it seem wed n Thursday seem to be more quieter.. Friday b4 midnite seem

to be ok.. not there everyday la.. just once a week..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread