The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-05-2017, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

[QUOTE=KOC88;15931369]Hahaha i already booked my Sunday bonk.
I am kiasu... lol[/e

Remember the sexbabe day, to keep it holey
Old 13-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightingle91 View Post
wechat id: twinspingpong

Saw some bro mentioned sgfls and saw there are a pair of twins fls in town.

lady: Pong

look: 10/10 (SYT and super cute)
boobs: 9/10 (natural B)
body: 9/10 (petite and slim with the right curves)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (hardworking and gives catbath all over before blowing)
fj: 10/10 (tight and wet easily. loves to be painted.)
GFE: 10/10 (this is the first time I ever bonked a fl who knows limited English yet still able to give me the maximum GFE.)
RTF: Definitely but I saw her identical twin sister ping so might try her out first or getting a tarma session instead. bonking a pair of pretty syt twins sounds too good to miss.
Whats the dmg bro? Tks!
Old 13-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Whats the dmg bro? Tks!
damage for single is 160 90mins. tarma is at 340 90mins or 400 120mins.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Queen Titaniumbabes

Seeing back to back solid FRs from Bros KOC and @_@, quickly secured a slot with this Queen yesterday.

To summarise, she was everything as both the FRs described.
I gave her a rating of 9/10 for the overall package.
Queen was good at everything, the highlight being the 2 CIM. I think she swallowed it.
It was a truly wonderful wonderful bonk and well worth the damage. Queen really set the mark for my requirements for future bonks.
Thank u OKT for your fast response and kudos for the fore mentioned bros for their accurate FRs.
Old 13-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3854 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Just my 5cents worth.

The topic now become Bangkok-Gems Ang Pai Linda lol.
I personally RTF her 3x in her last tour, 2x in Bangkok and 1x this round.
Figure is much better then the last, Good English and good service (at least for me).
Read a negative FR on her as well but like the saying Ones man's meat another she mans poison. Also sometimes must see chemistry. I recalled a bro also telling one lady telling him if the customer come dirty, smelly blah blah she also no mood and feel disgusted. But still have to put on a smile and do the deed. They are quite pitiful sometimes but well that's survival.

Back to Linda as a ladyboy (lol) hell no. 100% lady. How I know?
I visited her in Thailand and actually used her passport to book hotel for discount. Probably some competition trying to hoot down this Ang Pai. Just look at the fire starter and trace back their old threads u will know the same buddy system tactics that they using coz suddenly the same nicks will appear after a few months inactive whenever they want to hoot some stable. Probably they are the stable themselves as well. Just my feel from experience

I think girls come here to earn there's no need to hoot them down. This is a good bonk thread. To share good bonks. These days here is like a market place more then sharing good bonks. Miss the SBF years back.
Old 13-05-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

Tried her last night. This is my fr ON PEARL from Emmanuelle55

OKT
response was good and fast and most important gal is same in pic.

Looks
Sweet and innocent gal-next-door look

Body
Slim well figure & Fair & No tattoo

Boobs
Size = B cup

Shower
Showers are nothing fancy

Pussy
Clean hygenic and healthy looking. no smell
Sensitive = Very
Tight = Yes
Wetness Level = HIGH
Fingering = NA

BBBJ
Suction = Good Control.
Techniques = Hands, tongue eye contact
Stamina = Good
Feeling = Sensational
CIM = Yes, spread my hot cum in her mouth during first round

GFE
Hugging = Like lover
Frenching = passionate
Cuddling = Yes
Feeling = GFE HIGH

FJ
Tightness = Yes
Use of KY = No
Sex positions = 3, spoon, missionary and doggie
Moans = not fake
Attitude = Accomodating, responsive , Friendly
Feeling = Statisfied
No. of shots = 2

Overall
Feeling = Good like 1st time experience
Tips = Yes
RTF = Yes
Old 13-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katisuk View Post
Tried her last night. This is my fr ON PEARL from Emmanuelle55

I tried Pearl last week, and very much in line with your FR, though looks-wise I cannot figure which photo she resembles. Cheerful, chatty, allow CIM and wet like anything. Hope can RTF in time before she goes off.

Not to be confused with another girl, Pear, from same stable - looks interesting also, but no FR yet??
Old 13-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried pear of emmanuel?
Old 13-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Last night book Pear from emma (first blood)

Looks 8/10
Paint 7/10 no smell, not bad
Body 6-7/10 BMI about 24, bone big
BBBJ 12/10 this is my first time a suck it well !!! Damn good
All type of position u can think of
FJ 9/10 she hungry for sex that all i can say
What u can think of she can do and will do

Overall worth it all
Bmi 24?
Old 13-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
As a ladyboy lover I suspect she might be a post-op ladyboy. Most ladyboys like to sharpen their chin/cheeks with botox injections so that is one tell-tale sign. Plus she may have her nose injected with silicon or filler to sharpen it. Which might explain why she does not want you to touch her face or kiss her face because it might knock against her nose job. Also her buttocks may be large and curvy compared to normal girls due to silicon injections.

Secondly she has silicon implants in her boobs but so do some GG. It's all to attract more customers.

Thirdly and most importantly she does not want you to touch or see her pussy because it will feel different from a real pussy and that will lead you to suspect that she might not be a real girl. Another trick is to dim or turn the lights off during sex so you can't see clearly the fake vagina and some scarring from the operation.

Having said that as long as you enjoyed yourself fucking her ass that's all that matters. Fucking a girls ass feels the same as fucking a ladyboy's ass.

For those of you who are curious to know what a fake vagina looks like can go to the website below. You will find that some vaginas are close to the real thing and some are not. It depends on the surgeon's skill.

www.ladyboypussy.com
OH NO ...puke puke. That website shows how hard to spot a ladyboy.

Why do you like ladyboys?

I did not think she was a ladyboy but now

Dim lights -- check
Use a lot of KY -- check
no touch pussy -- check

I did not do ass by the way.... in dim light pussy look okay but the no fingering is now making me feel unsure ...puke puke

I hope other bros say they manage to finger her and get her wet ...
Old 13-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Bmi 24?
BMI 24 is consider normal weight lo....

You want skinny kind like 18 ah? 555
Old 13-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
heavenandhell is Cool - loads of Potential
Fr for lovely Priya from SS

Just finish with this bubbly priya.
Awesome time, full use of the 90 mins, not even a single complain from this lady.

From start to finish, frenching all the way.
Pussy is nice, paint till she shiver and grab a pillow, can see ooze coming after 15 mins of painting.
Bonking no complain, any style i ask she obliged. Like this kind

Overall worth money spent
Rtf : hell yes, soon. Thanks bro for bringing someone like her. Keep it up
Old 13-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post

Dim lights -- check
Use a lot of KY -- check
no touch pussy -- check

I did not do ass by the way.... in dim light pussy look okay but the no fingering is now making me feel unsure ...puke puke

Bless you thanks for taking one for the team
Old 13-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Bless you thanks for taking one for the team
Maybe he should try and let us know also
Old 13-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post

Dim lights -- check
Use a lot of KY -- check
no touch pussy -- check

Serious at bro?
No fingering allowed means fake pussy? LOL.
Thanks for the support for Linda and the comments here.
I saw some Bros assuring and helping to clarify about Linda(Thanks) and some Bros commenting her down(Boo). But it's a forum free for anyone to comment or sabotage so bo Bian one.
Bangkok-Gems assured if any ladyboy in stable, stable will just close down.
Thanks intelcore3 for the FR as well. Am Glad u gave her a hard fuck. U should be the one that Linda commented customer f for 1 hr to cum 1shot(Impressed btw) but if she's not good u can f for an hour meh?

As for the other comments like be it competitors sabo or what, no worries.
SBF Bros should Take FRs with a pinch of salt. Always check with the stables if unsure I think that's the best. I believe Stables should not want to sabo each other one la. 和氣生財. I made a couple of friends(I love making friends all are welcome to drop me a text and we can look out for each other) with stables and never believe in make enemies coz When there's a demand, there will be a supply.
End of the day we only live once so do what u like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1