The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-10-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SubwayEatFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Long time lurker here, with regards to Sierra, I met her once at the start of February for simple face-sitting, nothing too remarkable, place rather messy and in hindsight she did look a bit odd, expression-wise. The rate was alright, I came back a second time, suddenly it shot up for no rhyme or reason 🤨, and she was telling me I had to add rather exorbitant fees, for extra hj, which I thought would already be inclusive. I didn't return because for the fee, I feel that the other mistresses are more worth the tribute.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Sierra and xenia are probably the 2 worst local dom based on private conversation that i have with other people who have tried them and compared to other doms...
Long time lurker here, with regards to Sierra, I met her once at the start of February for simple face-sitting, nothing too remarkable, place rather messy and in hindsight she did look a bit odd, expression-wise. The rate was alright, I came back a second time, suddenly it shot up for no rhyme or reason 🤨, and she was telling me I had to add rather exorbitant fees, for extra hj, which I thought would already be inclusive. I didn't return because for the fee, I feel that the other mistresses are more worth the tribute.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody still kept in touch with mistress snow? Is she still in Singapore? I remember she told me she is already a Singaporean pr. But long time never heard from her and her hand phone number seems to be inactive already
Old 12-10-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickman2022 View Post
Serious about heel in dick hole?!? Yolo… time to get my 2ic ready.
Wow this one I think better don’t play play, imagine having to explain to your family members what happen when you end up in the hospital
Old 13-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 9
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Ruby is back in JB apparrently she has a dungeon theme room in a love hotel at JB, anyone tried?
Can share the details? Going JB soon so I don't mind checking out
Old 13-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayEatFresh View Post
That entire clique seems like party girls in it for the money (just my opinion).
Old 13-10-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dickman2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
That entire clique seems like party girls in it for the money (just my opinion).
👍👍👍 I couldn’t agree with you more bro. They are mainly money grubbing whores with no character. I’d extend that description beyond that clique…
Old 14-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
If you're referring to Sierra's friends, from what I have picked up on the grapevine, she does not have solo sessions any more and her prices for "double domme" sessions are exorbitant when neither she nor her friends are experienced at all. She is no longer associated with Roxy and Roxy's group (I spoke to Roxy privately)
Old 14-10-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackhammer03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if Mistress Kelly (YY) is still around? Can pm ctc if have? Thanks!
Old 14-10-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogosniper View Post
Anyone sess with Goddess Dahlia ? She seem like a true sadist & have interesting ideas
What kind of ideas bro?
Old 14-10-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know if there is any mistress nearby that has kit for non stop machine milking?
Old 14-10-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Anyone know if there is any mistress nearby that has kit for non stop machine milking?
This is very interesting n new term heard
Old 14-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
Misress OMM is very good at CBT Also. Just tell her will do.she can slap, crush,ballbust your dick and balls.

She Even can use high heel to insert inside your dick hole If you want....

She only accepts Customers whose handphone number is inside the girls data base. (If you can't make booking with her, it means that your mobile phone number is not recorded inside girls data base).

Her number: 86831444
WeChat ID : crr20130221
Thanks for the contact, bro. She accepted me on WeChat.
Old 14-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

bro bro can delete the contact or not at least post in dm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
Misress OMM is very good at CBT Also. Just tell her will do.she can slap, crush,ballbust your dick and balls.

She Even can use high heel to insert inside your dick hole If you want....

She only accepts Customers whose handphone number is inside the girls data base. (If you can't make booking with her, it means that your mobile phone number is not recorded inside girls data base).

Her number: 86831444
WeChat ID : crr20130221
Old 14-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
This is very interesting n new term heard
its a milking machine used for cow but someone redesign for man but mostly bought by mistresses in the uk or us which is so far so I wonder if nearby asian countries any mistress have it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1