The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
I rather we not make it to the fa cup and hide the problems. We cannot mask the problem and prolong KD stay. Rebuilding needs to start before start of the next season. We are just not clinical enough.
I said that before...as a true red fan..I do not want us to lose any games..but that mentality changed when we started going down in the league..unfortunately.....

Let's see what King going to say again in the per-match interview........but we all know the answers isn't it
Old 23-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Typical....

Attack and attack and suddenly a goal down....

what to say>? How to explain????
Bury our heads. A smash and grab by Roy and WBA.
Old 23-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
I said that before...as a true red fan..I do not want us to lose any games..but that mentality changed when we started going down in the league..unfortunately.....

Let's see what King going to say again in the per-match interview........but we all know the answers isn't it
Well the king will said its bad luck. Hit the woodward couple of times. If we think henderson, carrol are lfc calibre, I think we will just be known as a mid table team.
Old 23-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

thou disappointed on the result, but i'm more disappointed of not seeing any youngster being brought into the team...

can't believe that we could find the net against an awful WBA display...

i've started to look forward to next season....
Old 23-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

First win for WBA @ Anfield in 45 years.

It feels like all the winless records of other teams are broken because Anfield is no longer a fortress. Away from home we've been erratic as well

This season minus our cup form will mean we've been playing like crap. Even mid table teams like Fulham have the same number of points as us now.

I'm not too disappointed because I already expected a draw at most for the rest of our league matches.

For now, we can only accept the fact that we are a mid table team and no longer part of the "Big 4".
Old 23-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Sell AC and SD. Loan out henderson. Bring in 2 proven quality striker. LS is never a finisher. He does top up the odd goals but will create more. Don't mind if torres comes back. He and lfc is a match make in heaven. Need quality on the wings and no more british talents please. We lost to west brom at mighty Anfield! Is this acceptable?
Old 23-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing wrong with the performance, everything wrong with the finishing. How many crosses does AC needs before he converts with his 35m head? At least I saw a decent Hendo display today, I hope it is not a one off.

Nothing to look forward to now, they can't score, how to win the FA cup? Monday Blues
Old 23-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Such a sad end to e week...:0(.. Our league standing goin from worse to worst n more... Thought e last time i endured such a time was when we finish 7th under Souness or Evans if im not wrong.... This is unimaginable by a long ways... Haizzz.. Cant wait for e season to be over... Dun think i wanna even watch the full review for this season...
But mybe we gotty gv KD a chance tonight.. Luck is totally against us...E ball just dun wanno go into e net...Perhaps, a new set of goalpost at Anfield would improve our luck...
Old 23-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

I thought uncle yankees very much into KPI? If not out you go? The only consolation this season will be city winning the league. Got a feeling that if we lost to rental boys in the fa cup then King will be out of job.
Old 23-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Past Pool teams would have beaten teams like WBA and others even with the reserve's selection

The fear isn't there anymore

Gosh chance after chance and yet the ball doesn't seems to want to go in = Why Oh Why
Old 23-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Americans are shrewd businessman ...but not really ours...

NFL are still the biggest sport in America and soccer prolly ranked 4th..
Hence I still believe they are more willing to invest in their nfl and ice-hockey..

A wholesale makeshift including mgr is necessary but it won't bring immediate results unless you got multi-billionaires like city..

I would only probably keep Steve Clarke And take out Kenny and keen ....

But ....we are only fans...it's really beyond us on club decision
Old 23-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Where is their discipline … for seasons already liao … why are they always so complacent especially playing with weaker teams ??? Attack and attack and attack … then did not take their chance with their might ....... then the game turn too easy for them and one moment of mistake …. they let in goal ... lost their confident and play like headless fly …… where is their motivation and urge to perform like our arch rival …. Star players are losing faith and playing selfishly ............ sob

I finally accept that Rafael Benitez is the best manager in this recent years … he delivered his management skill and generated great players with his little budget at that time … normal players played well and he transform them into star players, star player improved to world class players …

Names that i saw great improvement with RB :- Alonso, Torres, Gerrard, Arbeloa, kuyt …

Just too bad RB did not have much budget during his time ... sob
Old 23-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

Comments section in lfc.tv close as usual.
Old 23-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

I thought it was fantastic news that the scums drew in their match with everton and felt good that if liverpool won their match they could leapfrogged over everton. but alas again they let themselves down. What ever happened to those awe inspiring words "THIS IS ANFIELD", as the players comes marching down the tunnel. This current crop of players really put those words to shame.

Nowadays its seems to inspire the smaller teams that "this is an field" and the opponent they are playing is just a ordinary team nothing to fear.

Btw is there anything wrong with the forum settings, mine is missing the colors and columns line...
Old 23-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

We are always quick to blame and try to fix.

I dun think bringing new players is the right call. We need players who can perform and blend in. Of course there is never any quick fix to liverpool problem.

If we lift the FA cup then I consider this a successful season.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1