The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
How come so many vb always complain "buon wa, chan wa, buoi toi ngu khong duoc" when they are in vn? all sleep only at 4-5am...

is it their culture to sleep late?

sometimes my bx also got such complain when she was in vn
Viet ppl seldom sleep late, esp those in provinces they sleep early, even worst for rural areas, 8pm plus all already in bed getting ready to sleep roi. Those that sleep late are those that r used to nite life so their bilolgical clock r already tuned to still up in the wee hrs of the morning.

Yur bx cannot sleep is cos she miss u ma.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

the shops here close like 4pm so no time to go shopping..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
the shops here close like 4pm so no time to go shopping..
Singapore or Vietnam??
Today?
Old 09-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ahtat77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bros,to marry a viet girl does it mean have to hold wedding in viet or can just have 1 wedding in sg? and also between thai and viet got any difference in how they treat their husband? can anyone enlighten me on this? thanks very much.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Viet ppl seldom sleep late, esp those in provinces they sleep early, even worst for rural areas, 8pm plus all already in bed getting ready to sleep roi. Those that sleep late are those that r used to nite life so their bilolgical clock r already tuned to still up in the wee hrs of the morning.

Yur bx cannot sleep is cos she miss u ma.
Yes you are right. Viets who stay in the provinces sleep very early. Most of the time, viets who sleep in the wee hours of the morning are those who either work in nightspots or those who frequent nightspots. Even after they retire from nightspots, they still cannot switch back to normal lifestyles.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

My ba xa used to like to sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning. Even when its the day to go market, she can still want to sleep till 10am or 11am. I asked her if she is going to market to help the storeholders close their store. Yes, some may say can go supermarket to buy, but if you do marketing, you will know things in market are fresher. When my kids started to go school, my ba xa as no choice but to wake up early during weekdays. Weekends also have to wake up early to go market. Its about responsibilites and if your ba xa have, she will sleep and wake up early. Most viets do not know much about responsibilities and needs to be trained.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Lust is great if your big head is still in control. Lust is stupid is you let your small head takes over.
Lust is small when u let ur head control. Lust is Great when ur small head takeover, isn't it?
Old 09-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
How come so many vb always complain "buon wa, chan wa, buoi toi ngu khong duoc" when they are in vn? all sleep only at 4-5am...

is it their culture to sleep late?

sometimes my bx also got such complain when she was in vn
People in countryside normally sleep at 8pm... except some in city. But i don't see many vietnamese participate in nightlife in Vietnam, unlike Singapore....
Old 09-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Singapore or Vietnam??
Today?
She must be referring to Australia... lazy people.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
My ba xa used to like to sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning. Even when its the day to go market, she can still want to sleep till 10am or 11am. I asked her if she is going to market to help the storeholders close their store. Yes, some may say can go supermarket to buy, but if you do marketing, you will know things in market are fresher. When my kids started to go school, my ba xa as no choice but to wake up early during weekdays. Weekends also have to wake up early to go market. Its about responsibilites and if your ba xa have, she will sleep and wake up early. Most viets do not know much about responsibilities and needs to be trained.
Not only fresher, some even cheaper to buy from market n also u r free to choose the quantity u wan. My wife used to like buying from supermarket, after she started to go market, she have being buying from there since, saying its cheaper, fresher n can allow to take small quantity.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
People in countryside normally sleep at 8pm... except some in city. But i don't see many vietnamese participate in nightlife in Vietnam, unlike Singapore....
U r wrong, the discos over there are packed during weekends, even those in smaller cities.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
She must be referring to Australia... lazy people.
not only in Australia but in majority of western countries. When I was studying in UK las time, only the Asian shops are open after 5pm in the evening .
Old 10-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not only fresher, some even cheaper to buy from market n also u r free to choose the quantity u wan. My wife used to like buying from supermarket, after she started to go market, she have being buying from there since, saying its cheaper, fresher n can allow to take small quantity.

buying in Singapore market is ok,but buying in Vietnam market is NO NO for me.i still prefer to buy in supermarket at Vietnam.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
buying in Singapore market is ok,but buying in Vietnam market is NO NO for me.i still prefer to buy in supermarket at Vietnam.
I can understand how you feel. Vn market is very very dirty, although food are cheap and fresh. When I stayed in Q.BT, Q.7 and Q.Binh Chanh last time, I used to do marketing at their market twice a week.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those that sleep late are those that r used to nite life so their bilolgical clock r already tuned to still up in the wee hrs of the morning.
If u lidat say, those owned a stall/biz open till 12am or later, are classified as used to nitelife??? Did u ever ask what they work as???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1