The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
i agreed to some extent bro. But it depends on the chemistry between u and her during the first meet. You must have to try to make her comfortable to be with you and enjoy the togetherness. Once she is comfortable with u and have good impression on you, then it will be very easy to get her to hotel. Also, if you are handsome or smart looking, the chances is very high too...
Bro, been screw only most pinay maid, but other country maid I not sure. Once the pinay agree to do it with u, they will keep their promise even if when they meet u they saw a monster, they will still let u screw. Their thinking r very straight, for example, one mean one, cannot be two. Normally its the guys who runs away seeing them. Those time I never put photo, only those funny picture, they already say can but some will get angry n tell me go geylang.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, been screw only most pinay maid, but other country maid I not sure. Once the pinay agree to do it with u, they will keep their promise even if when they meet u they saw a monster, they will still let u screw. Their thinking r very straight, for example, one mean one, cannot be two. Normally its the guys who runs away seeing them. Those time I never put photo, only those funny picture, they already say can but some will get angry n tell me go geylang.
You handsome guy bro...no maid can reject you

haha
Old 30-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays more n more difficult to hunt.... Gals r always hinting u tat they wan $$ if u will directly ask them for sex. But those who willing to see me on Sunday and most likely is free, unfortunately I have to time for them.... haizz. I only target are those tat can sneak out during weekday's or off weekdays hahaha..
Old 30-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Nowadays more n more difficult to hunt.... Gals r always hinting u tat they wan $$ if u will directly ask them for sex. But those who willing to see me on Sunday and most likely is free, unfortunately I have to time for them.... haizz. I only target are those tat can sneak out during weekday's or off weekdays hahaha..
Same bro, I would luv weekday adventure, NOT no time, it is difficult to find chances to sneak out.....
Old 30-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sunday is here again. Enjoy

Last edited by Timetogo; 30-07-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Friday met Pinay n her off , bring her to Tk lunch at East Coast park , after meal walk a bit at beach n find excuse tat weather hot n find room air con rest , at first she don't want n than wait for another hour ask her again she willing go n tot wow lucky can up Liao but reach room can't kiss can't hug wtf waste my room first time met this kind situation omg hahaha
Old 31-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Braveheart28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

This pet is not real maid actually, and I never used it for cleaning except licking my toes And much more then 40$ but worths every dollar
Old 31-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart28 View Post

This pet is not real maid actually, and I never used it for cleaning except licking my toes And much more then 40$ but worths every dollar
It's FL or ml
Old 31-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Friday met Pinay n her off , bring her to Tk lunch at East Coast park , after meal walk a bit at beach n find excuse tat weather hot n find room air con rest , at first she don't want n than wait for another hour ask her again she willing go n tot wow lucky can up Liao but reach room can't kiss can't hug wtf waste my room first time met this kind situation omg hahaha
bro have you got kiss and hug / touch before going hotel? if never then risky going hotel, waste time and $$

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 31-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart28 View Post

Ooooo lovely pet, i dont mind take care your pet when you are busy ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 31-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
runhotsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Usually go hotel... will mean 50-50....is up to you to turn her on.... have ever bough few to hotel.. they have not make up mind... but I waste no time to turn them on.... and screwed them... of course do not forget to give them allowances
Old 01-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by runhotsun View Post
Usually go hotel... will mean 50-50....is up to you to turn her on.... have ever bough few to hotel.. they have not make up mind... but I waste no time to turn them on.... and screwed them... of course do not forget to give them allowances
Yes I try turn her on but she reject touch or kisses tat why misses chance n never mind this coming off try turn her on b4 go hotel first time tat gal go hotel can't turn on tat lesson learn bro
Old 01-08-2016, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro have you got kiss and hug / touch before going hotel? if never then risky going hotel, waste time and $$
Yes bro I did jus never squeeze boobs n first time met gal go hotel n never up tat lesson learn haha
Old 01-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's FL or ml
Lol, female of course, she is model actually
Old 01-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Ooooo lovely pet, i dont mind take care your pet when you are busy ...
Oh, sure thing, I am not greedy and may share this pet of course But I think it will be right not to do it here, but in private.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1